Profile for JayBaker > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JayBaker RSS Feed

Broken: Round One
Broken: Round One

5.0 out of 5 stars A 5 STAR ADVENTURE!!!, January 25, 2015
This review is from: Broken: Round One (Kindle Edition)
Skyla you had me hooked from the word pie ;)
I absolutely adore Skyla Madis work and I was fortunate to receive an ARC in exchange for and honest review. Skyla knows how to draws you in with her amazing characters and nail biting plots and Broken did not disappoint! This book has it all a sexy fighter, a hot nurse, and a top secret underground fight club. What I really loved about this book was the main characters explosive chemistry and how it's a fighter series but with a twist. Check out this fun read, you will not be disappointed.

The Unfortunates
The Unfortunates

5.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunates 5 *+++++, August 7, 2014
This review is from: The Unfortunates (Kindle Edition)
So books like The Unfortunates are not usually my cup of tea but I adore this author and was so intrigued by the books blurb I decided to give it a chance and am so happy I did! I couldn't put this book down. The story starts of with Nine she is a unfortunate, the unfortunates are sold as slave to a higher class of people known as fortunates when they turn 18 years of age. They are taken to Freeport where the fortunates live and are assigned to one of four fortunate families. The Unfortunates only purpose are to please the fortunates in anyway they see fit. Nine is given to Kade Sarios, a fortunate on his 25 birthday. Kade is taken with Nine from the moment he see her and notices that she is special and different than the other unfortunates. Where most unfortunate are weak, fearful, and have lost their general spark for life, Nine is not. As he develops a plan to use Nine to gain more power he also begins the engage in an inappropriate relationship between fortunate and unfortunate that is sure to get them killed. I am DYING to find out how their story will end, this unique love story was 5 plus star read for me!

Thrive (Addicted Series)
Thrive (Addicted Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond 5 stars!!!!, July 20, 2014
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS SERIES WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR! It is beyond 5 stars. I adore this series, It just gets better with every book. The whole gang is back together in this book and you get to see the obstacles that Lilly and Lo have to face and over come during a two year time period as the battle their individual addictions. This book had me both bawling and laughing and of course swooning over Lilly and Loren's love for each other. I didn't want it to ever end. The Ritchie sister's really get inside these characters heads and have them holding your emotions hostage. Can not wait to read more!

Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters)
Kiss the Sky (Calloway Sisters)

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Connor Cobalt!, February 26, 2014
I am not a fan of writing reviews but I have already read this twice and I am still obsessing over it. If you have not read the Addicted Series you do not know what you are missing. Move over Christian Grey and make room for Connor Cobalt! I fell in love with this series in the very first chapter of Addicted to You and let me tell you the books just keep getting better. I was totally blown away with Kiss the Sky. I almost didn't read this one because out of all the characters in the series Connor and Rose were my least favorites, I thought they were insufferable know it all's. I am so glad I didn't skip this book because I completely fell in love with them. Krista and Becca's characters are so well thought out and no stone is left unturned. I love that they always set you up for more at the end of the book but never leave you unsatisfied with a cliffhanger! These are books I will read over and over again. The interaction between the characters is so good throughout the entire series but is defiantly the most fun in Kiss the Sky! I'm still trying to figure out how the sex between the virgin and the smartass got even hotter than the sex addict and alcoholic! Rose and Conner's chemistry is just insane. I love the crazy Calloway sisters and their super sexy men, I just cant get enough. I will be hanging out on the edge of my seat impatiently waiting for the next book in this fabulous series!

Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 7)
Take a Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 7)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Grant and Harlow, February 26, 2014
Wow there seems to be some mixed feelings on this book from all reviews on here and Goodreads. Some seem to be very disappointed with Grants character which I am a little confused by in all of Abbi Glines Rosemary Beach books the guy always acts like a A$$ in the first book and usually redeems themselves in a big way in the second. Despite Grants less than stellar behavior at times, lets be real he is total HOTT and deep down a true sweetheart. I absolutely love Harlow. Her chemistry with Grant is off the charts and I loved watching her break out of her shell in this book and see her naughty side ;). Even though Harlow has been dealt a really crap hand through out her life she has a really positive attitude. I give this 4.5 instead of 5 because we have to wait until Sept for book two and I have the patients of three year old, but other than that I thought it was really good.

Euphoria (Book Boyfriend Series 3)
Euphoria (Book Boyfriend Series 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Loved Loved, December 18, 2013
I read both Metamorphosis and Ambrosia back in June and immediately feel in love with the series. I was desperately waiting the release of Euphoria so I could find out what was going to happen to my two favorite book boyfriends Mase and Ash! Unlike most I was never able to pick whether I was on team Mase or team Ash and just like in the first two books Erin had me so emotionally invested in both boys I literally couldn't breath. I cant say to much about the book itself with out giving anything away but I was very pleased with Scarlett's development as a character she learned important lessons about loving herself, commitment, and that life doesn't always turn out the way we plan. I love Mason even more than I did in the other two books he really came into his own in Euphoria he came to realize that love is more than just a physical connection to someone and sometimes if you really love that person you have to sacrifice what you want for what they need. Ash as always was his wonderful and optimistic self and his love for Scarlett was a really beautiful thing. With all that being said this book does not have a cookie cutter ending. It is both messy and emotional, kind of like real life ;).

Who He Is (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 1)
Who He Is (FireNine) (FireNine Series Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gage my new BBF, July 30, 2013
I absolutely love Gage at first I hated him he was the typical rock star jackass but he really transformed himself throughout the story. I LIKE Eliza to but her character was a little to cautious and indecisive for me especially towards the end. I will be impatiently waiting for the next book to see what happens!

The Game Changer: A Novel (The Game Series Book 2)
The Game Changer: A Novel (The Game Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love, June 25, 2013
I absolutely love Cassie and Jack! The truly are the perfect mess. Their relationship is a difficult but this story shows that with a little hard work and a lot of love they can get through anything. Throw in New York, lots of drama, and a really hot baseball player and you have yourself a good time.

Do it Yourself
Do it Yourself
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars does not come monthly, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I got a subscription to DIY magazine at the beginning of January I was waiting for the next issue to come when I decided to check the date that the next issue was to be released it said April 2012. When you purchase the magazines it tells you that they update monthly. You will pay more money if you get the subscription, if you just buy the new issues when they come out it is cheaper.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2013 5:47 PM PST