Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Luna87 > Reviews

Browse

Luna87's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Luna87 RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Infantino Where's My Tail Puzzle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Infantino Where's My Tail Puzzle (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Where's My Tail, July 11, 2011
My son loves this puzzle, he has been playing with it daily for the past few months. He mastered it around 18 months but he still enjoys putting them together and identifying the animals with me. Where's My Tail is a great first puzzle. The pieces are large and easy for little fingers to handle. Each animal body and the respective tail are unique pieces so it's easier for toddlers to match each animal and their tail. Some of the puzzles pieces are showing wear around the edges (the material is like strong cardboard). I am very pleased with Infantino puzzles and plan to buy more in the future.

Duofold Women's Expedition Weight Two-Layer Thermal Ankle Length Bottoms, Black, Small
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $38.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Doufold Thermal Bottoms, July 11, 2011
I love the Doufold brand of thermals, I have purchased a few for myself and my husband. They are comfortable, warm and breathable. These are great under jeans during the rainy winter. The bottoms are a little snug around the hips but that's the only flaw.

Duofold Women's Expedition Weight Two-Layer Thermal, Black, Small
Duofold Women's Expedition Weight Two-Layer Thermal, Black, Small
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $37.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Duofold Thermal, July 11, 2011
I bought several of the Duofold thermals for myself and my husband. This a good thermal; comfortable, breathable and lightweight. These thermals have kept me warm and comfortable in the rainy Southern California winter.

Thermos Vacuum Insulated 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Stainless Steel
Price: $19.99
74 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Water Bottle, July 11, 2011
I bought the Thermos Stainless Steel water bottle for summer. It works great, the water stays super cold and there is usually ice remaining in the bottle at the end of the day. The Thermos is easy to clean (I use a bottle brush for the inside) as well as stylish and leakproof. Great buy!

Thermos Stainless King Food Jar with Folding Spoon, 16 ounce, Midnight Blue
Thermos Stainless King Food Jar with Folding Spoon, 16 ounce, Midnight Blue
Price: $23.54
157 used & new from $18.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Thermos Food Jar, July 10, 2011
I wanted a Thermos food jar so I could pack hot food for my son when we are out and about. I read a bunch of reviews on different food jars before deciding on the Thermos Stainless Steel King food jar. I like that this food jar comes with a built in spoon, very handy when out with a toddler. The thermos retains heat well, the food is still warm several hours later (I put boiling water in the thermos for 10 mins and then add the hot food). The thermos stays cool to the touch with hot food inside and no condensation on the outside with cold food (I love, love that feature). This thermos has everything I was looking for: easy to clean, leakproof, stylish and convenient. I highly recommend the Thermos brand; a bit expensive but excellent quality.

Dockers Men's 4 Pack Crew Neck T-Shirt,White,Medium
Dockers Men's 4 Pack Crew Neck T-Shirt,White,Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers, July 10, 2011
I bought these for my hubby. The Docker Crew Neck are the only brand undershirts he wears. Soft, comfortable and breathable fabric. These are hard to find in stores so I was happy to find them on Amazon. Great price and fast shipping.

eeBoo Opposites Puzzle Pairs
eeBoo Opposites Puzzle Pairs
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $15.95
10 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars EeBoo Opposites Puzzles, July 10, 2011
This review is from: eeBoo Opposites Puzzle Pairs (Toy)
I purchased this for my 19 month old who likes to do puzzles (wooden pieces, peg, and simple jigsaw). I chose this over the other EeBoo puzzles mainly to build vocabulary for my son (we have books that cover abc's and numbers but nothing for opposites). My son is able to put together about half of puzzle before his attention span runs out. My son is on the younger side on the age range for the puzzle but enjoys playing with it (recommended for ages 3 plus). The puzzle pieces are a decent size, not to big or small for little hands. Overall, a good puzzle both entertaining and educational.

Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set (Brown Bear and Friends)
Brown Bear & Friends Board Book Gift Set (Brown Bear and Friends)
by Bill Martin
Price: $14.26
89 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brown Bear & Friends, July 10, 2011
I bought these books to expand my 19 month old's library (Goodnight Moon and Baby Beluga were getting a little slate). My son loves all 3 of these books! They are the first books he picks out to read by himself or to read with me. This set is beautifully illustrated and available for a great price. The binding is starting to wear on the books but I am attributing that to the books being read often rather than lack of quality of the board book.

2' x 3' Super Movenot Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet
2' x 3' Super Movenot Rug Pad for Hard Surfaces and Carpet

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rug Pad, May 19, 2011
The Super Movenot Rug Pad is thick and stays in place well on hardwood floors. The rug pad is a good size for small kids rugs.

Tenax Travertine Filler - 1 liter
Tenax Travertine Filler - 1 liter
Offered by Square Sinks
Price: $32.65
2 used & new from $21.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Dries VERY FAST., May 19, 2011
This review is from: Tenax Travertine Filler - 1 liter
I ordered this product to fill in the holes in our travertine floor and it does the job but dries very quickly. I recommend cleaning the holes first, then mixing the glue and hardener and then applying to mixture to the holes. Once you add the hardener to the glue, the mixture will dry fast so it is best to work in small batches. The filler blends well with the original travertine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5