Profile for TC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TC RSS Feed

Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Blue 25 Feet
Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable in Blue 25 Feet
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Good!!, January 21, 2014
Works as stated. Needed it for streaming movies & worked real good without any delay other than downloading at the start. Very happy with the product.

The Last Stand [HD]
The Last Stand [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of action!!, January 14, 2014
Good car chase scenes w/ lots of action. Many typical 1 liners by Arnold but he is still funny. I liked it!!

Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Two-Disc Power Cosmic Edition)
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer (Two-Disc Power Cosmic Edition)
DVD ~ Ioan Gruffudd
Offered by BargainDevices
Price: $4.57
132 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Surfer Fantastic, July 29, 2012
I enjoyed the Rise of the Silver Surfer-Fanstastic 4 Two more than the first series mainly because of the Silver Surfer character. As my youngest child stated, "Silver Surfer is awesome", I have to agree. I never knew too much about the Silver Surfer character or story before I watched this movie but the story of his origin(although far-fetched even as superhero goes) is very interesting to say the least. I have to think he would have to rank as 1 of the more powerful superhero after seeing what he is capable of in this movie adaptation, well at least as long he's attached to his surfboard which is his power source. Anyways, I enjoyed this movie & I got it at an unbelievable price brand new which made it doubly more fun to watch.

4 Film Favorites: Superman (Superman II: Special Edition, Superman III: Deluxe Edition, Superman IV: Deluxe Edition, Superman, The Movie: Special Edition)
DVD ~ Christopher Reeve
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $8.99
68 used & new from $1.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Superman Classic, July 29, 2012
I loved the Superman movies from the past as they were classics. I watched em as a child & adolescent & recall loving the 4 movies. I got a chance to see the first 2 & realize how raw & old fashioned it was in it's technical side of digital & computer graphics of these ages. Just seems so out of date comparatively speaking but to be fair it was made in a different era of films & have to judge it accordingly thus being objective, I still enjoyed the 2 movies I saw. Most of u guys know the story so no need to go into that so I'll just say this is a classic that I'll always enjoy even more that I bought the 4-disc set at about $10 brand new. Can't beat that!

Fantastic Four (Widescreen Edition)
Fantastic Four (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Ioan Gruffudd
Price: $14.98
282 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic 4, July 29, 2012
Not as good as some other superhero adaptations but not bad either. The story is good but can be a bit boring especially in the middle portions. Can never get enough of Jessica Alba(Storm)though, lol. Bought this for my children since I already saw it in the big screen & they kinda enjoyed it. Overall I rate it as a good movie. Made it worth it for me since I bought it in good used condition from a good seller.

Braxton Low Back Seat Cover, Black - 1 Pair
Braxton Low Back Seat Cover, Black - 1 Pair
Price: $24.03
6 used & new from $11.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome seat cover!, September 25, 2011
Fit my Prius(2011) great, almost like it was custom made. Looks good too, doesn't look cheap either. Has some padding to make it a bit more comfortabe over the stock. I'm so happy & satisfied w/ this product as it seems much higher end than the price indicated(paid).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2011 12:29 AM PDT

FH-FB050R010 Flat Cloth Univerisal Bench Seat Covers Black Color
FH-FB050R010 Flat Cloth Univerisal Bench Seat Covers Black Color
Offered by FH GROUP
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, September 25, 2011
This is a very good product for what it is, a low priced cloth that will protect or in some cases upgrade the current upholstery. As far as fit goes, it's probably more a hit & miss as it is universal and thus there is no guarantee it will fit every car but it seems to be very flexible in it's fit & fitted my car (2011 Prius) pretty good. Also, to those who criticized that u had to cut your own holes for seat belts & in my case headrest, cmon, what do u expect, it's a universal, not custom where holes are goin to vary from car to car. It fit well, looks good & even has padding to make the seats more comfortable, what more can u ask for.