Profile for BC > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

BC RSS Feed (Indiana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nite Ize LSB4-01-R3 S-Biner Slide Lock, Black
Nite Ize LSB4-01-R3 S-Biner Slide Lock, Black
Price: $5.09
38 used & new from $3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome s biner, March 6, 2015
The locking mechanism is a great improvement over the old design! Great for holding keys clipped on to your belt loop or backpack! Especially nice for cars with push button starts, you never have to move the key!

Cellucor C4 Extreme Berry Bomb 60 Servings 336g
Cellucor C4 Extreme Berry Bomb 60 Servings 336g
Offered by Only Buy From The Best
Price: $37.00
13 used & new from $36.46

3.0 out of 5 stars Berry Bomb flavor, March 6, 2015
C4 is amazing, as for the Berry Bomb taste not so much... Personally stick to pink lemonade or the strawberry marg.

Sony MDRPQ4/GRN PIIQ Headphones
Sony MDRPQ4/GRN PIIQ Headphones
Offered by Smart Deal
Price: $7.75
12 used & new from $6.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, short lifespan, March 6, 2015
These are great sounding headphones with short lifespans. This will mark the 3rd time I've bought them, each time they get progressively cheaper so it is not to big a deal. I use them exclusively for running/weight training, they still in place and sound great. I've spent much more on other brands that sound terrible and do not stay in place. As for the lifespan, I get roughly a year (plus or minus a few months) out of them for about ~$10 it could be worse. Generally one side goes out, eventually these will no longer be available and I will look elsewhere for a suitable replacement.

Anker® USB 3.0 4-Port Portable Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable (Silver)
Anker® USB 3.0 4-Port Portable Aluminum Hub with 2-Foot USB 3.0 Cable (Silver)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
4 used & new from $7.49

1.0 out of 5 stars Blocks wifi, January 29, 2015
Mac mini latest model, blocks the wifi and my wireless mouse signal. Awful, back in box, returned immediately!

BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder (1 Kilogram)
BulkSupplements Pure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder (1 Kilogram)
Offered by BulkSupplements
Price: $18.96
2 used & new from $18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seller, August 24, 2014
Everyone knows about the benefits of Creatine Mono, as for the actual product from Bulk Supplements, no problems, fast shipping, powder mixes well and is tasteless!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Tastes horrible, massive serving size, pretty meh..., November 26, 2011
For pre-workout products I have tried this, Jack3d, cryoshock and buzzerk. I would say for the price and what you get jack3d is probably the best, although cryoshock is quite good and probably the best tasting. Buzzerk is crazy expensive and complete nutrition is worse than dealing with a used car salesmen. Generally you can go to CN and get free samples if your wondering what its like though.

In case your wondering the serving size for one scoop of shotgun is more than three (3!) of jack3d. It also tastes worse which I did not think was possible! I will more than likely just go back to jack3d after this or shell out the extra dough for cryoshock. Another con with NO shotgun is a randomly find myself teeth grinding until I actually start working out! Don't remember having this issue with any other NO product. Overall I would not buy again, didn't really feel a difference even though it has all the extra protein and creatine that most other pre workouts don't. But hey you never know until you try something... Might work better for others.

Sony MDRPQ4/BLK PIIQ Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Sony MDRPQ4/BLK PIIQ Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Talus
Price: $16.86
6 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in its price range and beyond!, November 26, 2011
As someone who works out (Olympic lifting, running, etc) I really need some headphones that would stay in and not sound like garbage. I love using my ipod shuffle for work outs since I can clip to my short, run the cable under my shirt and into my ears and it never gets in the way. With that being said I went on a quest to find a replacement for the stock headphones that would constantly fall out. I tried a few sport headphones under the $50 mark and they were all awful, ending with me going back to the stock headphones that came with my ipod shuffle. I saw these Sony PIIQ headphones and decided to give them a try, for ~$15 shipped figured it was worth a risk.

About a month+ in I gotta say these are AMAZING! They have yet to fall out on any kind of harsh workout from sprints to power cleans. Best of all they sound better than the stock ipod ones! My only complaint is that the headphone cord is a bit long for my needs, I generally just tuck a bit of the cord into my short to fix the issue. Overall very recommended! I'd put these up with GSC Gym Chalk as the two best investments for training!

Spy Optic Men's Logan Wrap Sunglasses,Shiny White Frame/Grey Lens,one size
Spy Optic Men's Logan Wrap Sunglasses,Shiny White Frame/Grey Lens,one size
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shades, a little big, November 14, 2011
Nice quality shades, I have the white frame, grey polarized lens. My only issue is they are a little to big for my face (width). With that being said I wouldn't buy another pair if these were lost or damaged as I like my oakley gascan much more, but these serve as a nice back up to have in the car in case I forget my others.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as it should!, November 14, 2011
I use this to count sets in weightlifting and for lap counts when running indoors. Working great so far! Especially in running, I slide it like a ring over my ring finger facing my palm and then use my thumb to press the button on each lap! Overall worth it, I just hope it lasts longer than my manual lap counter that literally fell apart within a year.

Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, Gray, 42" x 26"
Midwest Quiet Time Pet Bed, Gray, 42" x 26"
Price: $29.99
20 used & new from $24.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my Pitbull, November 14, 2011
I have an AmStaff (pitbull) and the 42 x 26 size fits her perfect. She loves to sleep in it! Bed seems very nice and soft, overall a great deal for ~20!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3