Profile for Jody > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jody RSS Feed

Easy Spirit Women's Romy Sneaker,White Multi,9 M
Easy Spirit Women's Romy Sneaker,White Multi,9 M
Price: $34.25
5 used & new from $34.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, June 20, 2014
Just wearing them for the first time today. They are comfortable and I am able to wear them all day (with no blisters that you sometimes get with new shoes). I was a little surprised by the colors on the shoes but I think I can get used to that. I would recommend.

Clarks Women's Lexi Dill Wedge Sandal,Black,9 M US
Clarks Women's Lexi Dill Wedge Sandal,Black,9 M US
Offered by ComfortFeetShop
Price: $46.80
13 used & new from $40.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, March 24, 2014
I wore the shoes right away. They were very comfortable. I wasn't blown away by the looks of them though. I plan to wear them for a lot of walking for a planned vacation. I think they will be perfect for that purpose.

Skechers Women's Go Walk Elite Walking Shoe,White/Silver,9 M US
Skechers Women's Go Walk Elite Walking Shoe,White/Silver,9 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., April 10, 2013
I was looking forward to getting these shoes from all the great reviews. They are very lightweight and comfortable. No blisters at all during the first couple of wears. I don't feel there is enough support though. Also, will have to buy some inserts for more cushion.

Lenox Butler's Pantry 6-Inch Napkin Box with ivory napkins
Lenox Butler's Pantry 6-Inch Napkin Box with ivory napkins
2 used & new from $44.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 10, 2013
I bought as gift but didn't realize they were for cocktail napkins. Very nice if that is what you are looking for.

Justin Bieber 2013 Mini 7x7 Calendar
Justin Bieber 2013 Mini 7x7 Calendar
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar
4 used & new from $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 10, 2013
My daughter liked it a lot. Can't really write down appointments on calendar because of the small size. Pictures are great though.

SONGS OF ETERNITY ~ Contemplations, Treatments and Meditations on the Word of God!
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly recommended!, April 9, 2013
A wonderful book of poetry and song to lighten the soul. After reading, I always feel uplifted and have a feeling of living in the moment. A wonderful way to reflect and feel a higher power.

Eminem Graffiti Music Poster
Eminem Graffiti Music Poster
Offered by PosterRevolution
Price: $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Eminem Graffiti Music Poster
My son loved it! Great Christmas present and looks good in is room. Shipped quickly and just as I expected.

The Single Woman's Guide to Retirement
The Single Woman's Guide to Retirement
by Jan Cullinane
Price: $14.07
70 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, December 11, 2012
I'm married but this book applies to me. I liked it so much I bought if for friends as gifts. Full of information. So helpful as I plan to retire int he next couple of years.

Bridge of the Gods: A Handbook for Ascending Humanity The Golden Pathway to your Highest God Self!
by Linda De Coff
Price: $21.59
20 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, December 28, 2011
Wow! What a book! I enjoyed the setting of goals at the beginning of each chapter. Very inspiring. Takes the reader on a journey to be open and discover there is limitless potential. After reading, I feel ready to let go of my past and acknowledge all that I am and re-discover the Light of our Divine Origins. An incredible and inspiring book!