Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for Jody > Reviews

Browse

Jody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jody RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Charles River Apparel Women's Front Pocket Classic Pullover,XX-Large,Black
Charles River Apparel Women's Front Pocket Classic Pullover,XX-Large,Black
Offered by Paragon Stores
Price: $35.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and looks pretty good, September 21, 2015
Bought for a vacation for Ireland. Very nice and looks pretty good. Nice to have the hood.

Women's Plus-Size Dri-More Core Relaxed Fit Workout Pant - Yoga Gym walking Travel ( 2X ) Black
Offered by Slakeware, LLC
Price: $23.98
7 used & new from $23.97

4.0 out of 5 stars The pants felt great but were a tad too long, September 21, 2015
Bought these pants and wore them frequently on a two-week vacation. I did a lot of walking. The pants felt great but were a tad too long. I'm 5'6" and rarely are pants to long for me. I had a hard time when the pants got wet, they were dragging on the ground. I think they will shrink a bit when washed and am happy I bought them.

America's Flag Company SF3X5NOMD1 3-Foot by 5-Foot Nylon Maryland State Flag with Canvas Header and Grommets
Price: $21.24
6 used & new from $11.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 21, 2015
Looks great in my son's dorm room.

The North Face Jester Backpack TNF Black Size One Size
The North Face Jester Backpack TNF Black Size One Size
Offered by Simple Guarantee
Price: Click here to see our price
48 used & new from $42.00

4.0 out of 5 stars He liked it a lot, September 21, 2015
This review is from: The North Face Jester (Shoes)
I bought it for my son for college. He liked it a lot. It was a little smaller than I thought it would be. Overall, very happy with purchase.

Easy Spirit Women's Romy Sneaker,White Multi,9 M
Easy Spirit Women's Romy Sneaker,White Multi,9 M
Offered by Shoebuy
Price: $44.29
6 used & new from $44.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great walking shoe, June 20, 2014
Just wearing them for the first time today. They are comfortable and I am able to wear them all day (with no blisters that you sometimes get with new shoes). I was a little surprised by the colors on the shoes but I think I can get used to that. I would recommend.

Clarks Women's Lexi Dill Wedge Sandal,Black,9 M US
Clarks Women's Lexi Dill Wedge Sandal,Black,9 M US
Offered by Snow, Sun, Rain, Fun Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, March 24, 2014
I wore the shoes right away. They were very comfortable. I wasn't blown away by the looks of them though. I plan to wear them for a lot of walking for a planned vacation. I think they will be perfect for that purpose.

Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Elite Walking Shoe,White/Silver,9 M US
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk Elite Walking Shoe,White/Silver,9 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok., April 10, 2013
I was looking forward to getting these shoes from all the great reviews. They are very lightweight and comfortable. No blisters at all during the first couple of wears. I don't feel there is enough support though. Also, will have to buy some inserts for more cushion.

Lenox Butler's Pantry 6-Inch Napkin Box with ivory napkins
Lenox Butler's Pantry 6-Inch Napkin Box with ivory napkins

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, April 10, 2013
I bought as gift but didn't realize they were for cocktail napkins. Very nice if that is what you are looking for.

Justin Bieber 2013 Mini 7x7 Calendar
Justin Bieber 2013 Mini 7x7 Calendar
by BrownTrout Publishers
Edition: Calendar
3 used & new from $1.15

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, April 10, 2013
My daughter liked it a lot. Can't really write down appointments on calendar because of the small size. Pictures are great though.

SONGS OF ETERNITY ~ Contemplations, Treatments and Meditations on the Word of God!
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatly recommended!, April 9, 2013
A wonderful book of poetry and song to lighten the soul. After reading, I always feel uplifted and have a feeling of living in the moment. A wonderful way to reflect and feel a higher power.

Page: 1 | 2