Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daniel RSS Feed

Aduro POWERUP 3.1 Amps/10W Dual USB Port Rapid Car Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4, Motorola DROID Razr, LG, HTC (Retail Packaging) Black/Red
Offered by Entronik
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 3, 2013
Works well charging my phone and if I brought my tablet with me I can charge that at the same time.

Zadro VAN45 Two-Sided Vanity Swivel Mirror, Satin Nickel, 1X-5X
Zadro VAN45 Two-Sided Vanity Swivel Mirror, Satin Nickel, 1X-5X
Offered by Hayward Beauty
Price: $20.44
28 used & new from $18.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this mirror!, April 17, 2013
Being a college student I wasn't looking for a mirror that was too fancy I just needed on that looked nice,had two sides(one regular & the other one with magnification) & wasn't at an outrageous price. This fit the bill.It's a pretty mirror that swivels so even if you aren't right at eye level you don't have to prop it onto books to be able to use it you can just adjust the mirror which I love.

STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Intyce Riding Boot
STEVEN by Steve Madden Women's Intyce Riding Boot
Price: $19.99 - $154.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute boots but not for the small calved, November 29, 2012
These boots are really cute & good quality but if you have small calves like me you will be able to fit your whole hand into the sides easily that's how much of a gap there is. Unfortunately, I will be returning these.

Superior Tool 06020 Tub Drain Wrench (Dumbell Wrench)-Dual Ended Drain Wrench that fits 3/8 or 1/2 Inch Ratchet Wrench
Price: $13.83
27 used & new from $9.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, November 19, 2012
I had a tub drain that had missing cross members.I'm not sure if there is a way to use this tool to help remove drains with broken cross members because it didn't work for me but I used this tool to install a tub drain and it's incredibly helpful. I'm glad I purchased it.

PlumBest J40018R3 Extract-a-Drain Tub Extraction Tool
PlumBest J40018R3 Extract-a-Drain Tub Extraction Tool

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad I found this!, November 19, 2012
I had a broken tub drain that had no cross members so I had no idea how to take it out and I didn't want to hire a plumber. I googled methods and nothing worked. I finally stumbled upon a blog that said I should try cutting into the the drain with a blade and then prying it up with pliers or a screwdriver. Like I said I didn't want to hire a plumber and I knew if I tried one of those I would probably damage the tub or the pipes somehow so onto Amazon I went. I found this tool and figured it's 20 dollars why not try it. I received it quickly and tried it the same day. It took me about 5 minutes to get my drain out. I would recommend this to anyone that needs a simple,easy way to take out your drain.

Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
Kindle Fire - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
7 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!(:, September 17, 2012
Before I start my actual review,I just want to say I'm not really tech smart.I can use a computer but as far as specs and going into details is not something I can do. This is my first tablet,my brother purchased this because I was sharing a laptop with my brother & I really didn't want to have to keep carrying my brother's heavy laptop around. I needed something somewhat similar to a laptop to pass the time in between classes.I fully understand that a tablet can't by any means replace a laptop but I received my tablet & was able to play with it last night & I'm currently doing this review using my tablet.I love it! I can read my e-texts and do online homework for my classes. I've listened to songs on here as well and I feel like it's similar to my computers' speakers. I love how I can just throw it in my bag & go. There are a lot of people complaining about the ads but honestly I haven't even noticed them.The only ads I've noticed are the ones on the lock screen but you swipe the screen & you're good. When I received it,it was fully charged & I haven't watched a movie yet but the battery doesn't seem to drain with just browsing the internet.To sum up for me a college student on a budget,this tablet is ideal it does everything I need it to do.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2013 1:19 PM PDT

Brushpoint Clinical Care Battery Power Tooth Brush, Metallic Silver with Blue Button

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but..., February 22, 2012
...after a few days it would no longer stay on and I would have to keep the button pressed down (after finding the exact area where it would allow the brush to run) in order to use it.This got frustrating pretty quickly and I have decided to toss it.

Aurum Ultra Series - High Speed HDMI Cable (30 Ft) With Ethernet - Supports 3D & Audio Return Channel [Latest Version] - 30 Feet
Offered by CABLE-MIX
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $12.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Cable, February 7, 2012
The cable was great,I use it for my HTPC and video/audio transfers over to my receiver with no problems.They also provide a band to tie it with for storage which comes in handy.

Black - Cruzer Lite High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For DROID RAZR by Motorola (Verizon Wireless) [Cruzer Lite Retail Packaging]
Offered by Cruzerlite
Price: $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, January 22, 2012
I received this case on time and it was as described.It fits well on my RAZR and looks great on it.Highly recommended!