Profile for Tegfan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tegfan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Moog K9385 Front Lower Ball Joint
Moog K9385 Front Lower Ball Joint
Price: $22.86
26 used & new from $21.28

3.0 out of 5 stars Grease this before installing, September 23, 2014
After one year of WI driving and winters the ball joints started to squeak during the colder months. Rode fine with them squeaking but will change out to something similar. These are non-grease able ball joints even though that are deemed "problem solver" and show a diagram of a ball joint with grease fittings (misleading). My suggestion is to add some bearing grease before install.

Spectre Performance 5723 Engine Oil Dipstick
Spectre Performance 5723 Engine Oil Dipstick
Price: $6.99
29 used & new from $5.89

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 13, 2014
Did not fit my E150 econoline.

Putco 239004NW Pure Halogen Headlight Bulb - Night White - 9004 (Pair)
Putco 239004NW Pure Halogen Headlight Bulb - Night White - 9004 (Pair)
Price: $31.99
35 used & new from $25.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 13, 2014
Just like OEM bulbs. Yellow tinge 3500k. Okay brightness. Good replacement. Longevity will be determined later on.

Anker® Multi-Purpose Universal USB Travel Wall Charger Cell Phone Battery Charger for iPhones, iPods; Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S2 I9100, S I9000; HTC: Sensation, Sensation XE, EVO 3D, EVO 4G, ThunderBolt; Motorola: Verizon Droid X2; Blackberry Bold 9900, Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S, and Many More Smart Phones [Can NOT fully charge batteries for the Samsung S3 & S4] - White

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service, mediocre product., March 19, 2013
First and foremost I was very surprised how fast it shipped to me with Prime, bought it on Saturday, shipped on Saturday, received on Monday. Superb service!

However, the Anker charger only charges my Samsung Nexus batteries (1850 mAh and 2200 mAh) to 90%. I've let it charge for 3+ hours and the most I can get for each is 90% and the LED will stay red. Don't know why some people people get partial charges will others get a full charge.

Gave it 2 stars cause I didn't buy this charger to partially charge my batteries.

EDIT 5-15-13 : Charger works as stated. Just needs to plug it in for atleast 4+ hours for a full 100% charge. Good product and service.

Purple Original VIBE Sound Universal Earbud Stereo Headset (3.5mm), VS-505-PRL
Purple Original VIBE Sound Universal Earbud Stereo Headset (3.5mm), VS-505-PRL

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap no bass, January 8, 2013
Very cheap ear buds and hardly any bass. Only good thing was that its cheap. Avoid this ear bud if you can.

5x Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime SCH-i515 Premium Invisible Clear LCD Screen Protector Kit (5 Piece Kit)
Offered by Skque Products
Price: $1.92
5 used & new from $1.92

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for now...., October 30, 2012
Pros:

-Cheap price
-5 covers (front and back, doesn't have the back camera cutout, basically the same as the front layout but thicker= useless)
-screen touch sensitivity unchanged

Cons:

-Fitment is off
-"soft card" scratches the screen (do not use, fingernails work better but be careful not to scratch
-not that scratch resistant
-creases easily (practice makes perfect, took 3 screens to get one decent(straight fitment, no bubbles, little scratches, have small creases still...)
-the cloths leave particles behind so clean the cloth off first or else you will see specs under your cover
-The tags that determine "front" or "back" screen do not completely come off, Use "Goo-gone" and it will.
-Back cover is totally useless

Cheap covers that take a little work. Wonder how long it will last...

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Offered by tekimoka
Price: $14.90
121 used & new from $4.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Multiplayer Gameplay Review: Rent it first., October 29, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Multiplay Game Play (30 hrs) review. ( Didn't touch Campaign).

Not your typical run N' gun game like other developers but if you want something more "real" this is the game for you. Why? In order to be good in this game you'll need, common sense, teamwork, and know how to be tactical. In my 30 hr experience I first was used to COD style games and ran around trying to be a ninja but that result only got me a Kill Death Ratio (KDR) of 1.00. Soon after I became accustomed to the MP game modes (Real Ops is the best, simliar to COD hardcode demolition mode) I began playing slower and checking my corners, ADS the corridors, grenading traffic areas, using the 2 buddy system, and overall just WAITING for the enemy to rashly charge a room without clearing it first. When I became a "smarter" player my KDR increase from 1:1 to 2-2.5:1 (hard to reach a 30-10 score).

Spawn camping isn't a big problem. Just be careful if you team spawn cause you might spawn right before your team mate dies (I've killed plenty of teams this way).

Sure some may say the maps are "linear" compared to COD and BF3, but honestly I have flanked the enemy from behind when they were busy at the front line and took out 5 of them(no one watching the rear on their part :P ).

My only gripes, should of included a medic guy (maybe I didn't lvl that far?), add vehicles, operable killstreaks (guided bombs, switchblade) can barely see the enemy through this camera everyone is thermal...

Should combine BF3 and this game for a much better experience. Vehicles and aircrafts, slower but smarter gameplay, medics, include MOH graphics and sounds, more destruction, list goes on.

Overall a great experience and my final advice is to rent it first and see if you like the game style.

Comment if you have any questions about Multiplayer game modes I tried to keep this review short. Thanks!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 30, 2012 10:37 AM PDT

Auto Scents, Inc. Mountain Air - 60 Count
Auto Scents, Inc. Mountain Air - 60 Count
Offered by Sparkle Auto, LLC
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not purchase again. Doesnt last long, February 22, 2012
This is the other scent that I bought since it was 6.95 a container + 7.95 shipping, so why not make it worthwile to buy 2 containers + the 7.95 shipping, equalling a little over $20. (I do regret buying 2 containers now...) The strength and smell is very similar to the my other review so I pasted it back in here with minor changes.

I bought this scent directly from the Auto Scents website in the 30 pack container. Between this scent and the new car smell I would prefer THIS as it is refreshing and clean. I put 1 one the front and 1 and the back and yes at first it filled the whole car with this scent but after a few days the scent was dissapating. It could be the fact that I was growing accustomed to the smell but comapared to other scented pads/fiber pads I could atleast smell the scent without trying.

Overall these do smell nice and aren't sickening to the stomach but they do not last long (3-5 days).

Of all the auto air freshners I've tried my top brand would have to be California Scents fiber pads for the smells, long lasting smell (3-4 weeks), relatitively low cost ($2.75).

Auto Scents, Inc. New Car Scent - 60 Count
Auto Scents, Inc. New Car Scent - 60 Count
Offered by Sparkle Auto, LLC
Price: $19.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasts less then a week., February 22, 2012
I bought this scent directly from the Auto Scents website in the 30 pack container. This particular scent smells almost similiar to a new car smell and is quite pleasing. I put 1 one the front and 1 and the back and yes at first it filled the whole car with this scent but after a few days the scent was dissapating. It could be the fact that I was growing accustomed to the smell but comapared to other scented pads/fiber pads I could atleast smell the scent without trying.

Overall these do smell nice and aren't sickening to the stomach but they do not last long.

Of all the auto air freshners I've tried my top brand would have to be California Scents fiber pads for the scents and long lasting smell (3-4 weeks).

Rust Bullet RBA49 Automotive Rust Inhibitor Paint, 1/4 Pint Metal Can, Metallic Gray
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rust Bullet, February 22, 2012
I did everything that the instructions stated for prep.

I wire brushed and used steel wool to get as much rust off as possible and clearly see where the rust was, then I cleaned the area with cleaning solvent and let it dry. Finally I brushed possibly 4 coats (every few minutes)using the cross etching technique to the various parts of the pinch welds under the car and the wheel wells. This was done during the Wisconsin summer months and all seemed good so far.

It wasn't until the fall with the rain and cold temperatures that I started to see the rust come through and begin staining. Now that it is winter the rust stains have only gotten worse. Beting that it is well below the stated temperatures to use Rust Bullet I will cannot apply another coat.

Surprisingly on the pinch welds where I DID NOT use Rust Bullet but had black Duplicolor Undercoating aerosol there has not been any sign of rust coming through the paint (I used the same prep methods).

For this I will not buy another Rust Bullet product and will try POR-15 in black.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 2, 2014 11:12 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2