Profile for Sarah's Mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah's Mom RSS Feed (Lexington, MA)

Page: 1 | 2
I Know This Much Is True (P.S.)
I Know This Much Is True (P.S.)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $8.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not read!, April 5, 2014
OMG this is the most depressing book I ever read. Even worse I could not stop reading it. Do not buy it. Do not open it. It is a train wreck.

The Desperate Adventures of Zeno and Alya
The Desperate Adventures of Zeno and Alya
by Jane Kelley
Price: $12.60
61 used & new from $1.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, November 29, 2013
Fabulous book about a sick little girl and an African Gray parrot in New York. My 8-year-old and I just loved it.

The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
by Kate Saunders
Price: $13.19
55 used & new from $8.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, September 22, 2013
I read this book to my 8-year-old daughter and we could not put it down. Demerera the cat is simply hysterical. If you liked 68 Rooms or Chasing Vermeer, this book is a must-read!

Antique Design Craft Paper; Assorted Colors/Designs, 32 Sheet Pack; no. R-15286
Antique Design Craft Paper; Assorted Colors/Designs, 32 Sheet Pack; no. R-15286
Offered by Blick Art Materials
Price: $6.68
5 used & new from $6.68

2.0 out of 5 stars nice looking but got stuck in my printer, March 7, 2013
This product was not what I expected. It got stuck in my printer and was unusable. I still have it in my basement.

Solid 14k gold Peace Sign Friction-Back Post Girls Earrings - 7mm - JewelryWeb
Solid 14k gold Peace Sign Friction-Back Post Girls Earrings - 7mm - JewelryWeb
Offered by JewelryWeb
Price: $38.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty but very deilicate, March 7, 2013
My daughter loved these earrings. However, they are extremely fragile and delicate. I think they were damaged the first time she wore them. My husband fixed them but I'm not sure i would recommend buying them.

Wizarding World Harry Potter Hermione's Cat Crookshanks 18 " Large Plush Doll NEW
Offered by Gifts With a Little Magic
Price: $38.78
3 used & new from $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, March 7, 2013
This cat has personality! I've bought 3 of them (one for my daughter and 2 more for her friends). The cat can stand up. It has a great bottle brush tail and each had a face with a slightly different expression. It's hands down the best stuffed cat we've ever had. So realistic!

Heidi Heckelbeck Has a Secret
Heidi Heckelbeck Has a Secret
by Wanda Coven
Price: $4.49
143 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, March 7, 2013
This book is about an 8-year-old girl named Heidi who begins school for the first time in 2nd grade. My 8-year-old daughter enjoyed the story. It is easy to read, engaging, and wonderfully illustrated.

Uh-oh, Cleo
Uh-oh, Cleo
by Jessica Harper
Price: $12.33
91 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Uh-oh, Cleo (Hardcover)
This book is about a 8-year-old girl named Cleo Small who comes from a very large family (5 siblings). My 8-year-old daughter loved it. It is a just right book for a mid-second grader.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, November 1, 2012
My daughter read this for homework and it is one of the first books that she actually kept reading and reading, out loud, of her own choice. The story was very compelling. It captures just how a 7-8 year old thinks and speaks.

Meow Means Mischief
Meow Means Mischief
by Ann Whitehead Nagda
Price: $14.36
67 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars this book is great, November 1, 2012
This review is from: Meow Means Mischief (Hardcover)
This book and the first book, Dear Whiskers, have been great for my 7-year-old second grader! The plots are simple yet compelling. They really capture how a 7-8 year old thinks, feels, and speaks. The reading level seems to be just right. As about the mean grandmother from India -- unfortunately that is pretty realistic. Some grandma's are not nice and that's the way it is. We have been reading it aloud (alternating pages). I always do a mean voice for the grandma and it's very funny!

Page: 1 | 2