Profile for Paul C Messplay IV > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Paul C Messplay IV RSS Feed

Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook: Eat Like You Give a F*ck
by Thug Kitchen
Price: $14.99
97 used & new from $10.87

5.0 out of 5 stars The attractiveness of Thug Kitchen has its genesis in the ..., October 11, 2014
The attractiveness of Thug Kitchen has its genesis in the approachability and accessibility of the recipes and their ingredients. This is simple and affordable vegan cooking without all of the hippy-pretense that plagues the other books in the field. There's no waxing-poetic about farm-to-table/seasonal cooking, nutrient density, or vegetable vibrancy, and for that I am so, so thankful. Show me some real food and leave your masturbatory culinary wisdom out of it. I ended up buying two copies of the book. One for bae and one to spite the haters.

Hairgum Mr. Ducktail - Degreasing Shampoo, 6.17 fl. oz.
Hairgum Mr. Ducktail - Degreasing Shampoo, 6.17 fl. oz.
Offered by ddBeautyStore
Price: $12.00
5 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Falls short on its promise, December 7, 2012
I get what Hairgum is trying to do with this product, and I think it can be effective in a lot of applications, however it falls short when trying to remove petroleum based products. If you're using water-based pomade this will be perfect to get that last bit of product out, but if you're using heavier stuff I would save my money. Smells great, though!

Luigi Bormioli Duo 13-Ounce Latte/Cappuccino Glasses, Set of 4
Luigi Bormioli Duo 13-Ounce Latte/Cappuccino Glasses, Set of 4

2.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, Pretentious, Nonsense, May 4, 2012
Save your money for something that will actually hold up under a stream of water! Coffee isn't some dainty, pinky out adventure. I want to drink my coffee black, and I want to slam my mug down afterward. Save this for some hippy tea drinker!!

Haunted Air
Haunted Air
by Ossian Brown
Price: $28.20
81 used & new from $24.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Weirdo Coffee Table Book, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Haunted Air (Hardcover)
Want to start a conversation? Put this on your coffee table! The curation of these photos is superb. The photos are haunting, yet intriguing. They make you feel uncomfortable, yet curious. Don't wait on this!

Kent Hand-Made 113mm All Fine Pocket Comb - FOT
Kent Hand-Made 113mm All Fine Pocket Comb - FOT
Offered by Smallflower
Price: $7.50
13 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best in this Price, May 4, 2012
I couldn't be happier. This comb is sturdy and the attentional to craftsmanship is beyond obvious. I've had this comb for over a year now, where normally I would have blown through 5 or 6 flimsy combs purchased from the drugstore. Highly recommended

Kal Nutritional Yeast Flakes -- 22 oz
Kal Nutritional Yeast Flakes -- 22 oz
Offered by Vitamin Discount Center
Price: $21.40
6 used & new from $15.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Nooch EVER, May 4, 2012
This is, hands down, the best nutritional yeast on the market. I use it in tofu scramble, on popcorn, on roasted vegetables, in soup. I even like to put a little bit in my hair when I've had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?

All joking aside - this product is phenomenal. I will only be buying KAL Nutritional Yeast Flakes from here on out!!