Profile for ironfroggy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ironfroggy "ironfroggy" RSS Feed

Targus AMB01US Bluetooth Mini Mouse - with Bluetooth Adapter
Targus AMB01US Bluetooth Mini Mouse - with Bluetooth Adapter
3 used & new from $5.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Simply does not work, February 13, 2013
Has not worked on multiple machines I've tried, with the dongle or the builtin bluetooth in my laptops. Need to find alternatives.

Extended Capacity Lg Optimus 2x G2x P999 Black Battery Door with 3500 Mah Battery
Offered by jcBargains
Price: $8.88
4 used & new from $8.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Caught my pants on fire, March 7, 2012
I got this battery quickly, then popped it in and plugged in the phone to let the new battery charge while I had dinner. When I checked on it, the phone was just restarting over and over again, never passing the LG screen. I put the old battery back and it turned on, but now the LG logo is burnt into my phone.

When I made a complaint, a replacement was sent to me and took about a week. It charged, unlike the first, but the next morning after being in use no more than 25 minutes, the battery exploded in my back pocket while I was cooking breakfast. I am not pleased with these results.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 3, 2011
Beautiful dress- I absolutely love it. I got the 3X and the size chart didn't list the measurements but I'm a size 22 and, other than being a bit too short, It's absolutely gorgeous. The only problem is that, firstly, the lace is shinier than in the product photo and I'm not necessarily big on shiny lace and, secondly, there were some snags in the lace (three that i've seen so far) that I'll have to fix (the time and money for shipping it back to get a new one just isn't worth it). Super fast shipping time!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2011 7:39 PM PDT

Mega Game Pack for Kindle (21 games, Solitaire, Sudoku, and more!)
Mega Game Pack for Kindle (21 games, Solitaire, Sudoku, and more!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Man's Kindle App, December 7, 2010
This is not a kindle app. It includes NO GAMES. This is simply a selection of descriptions about games, and each description includes a link to a web-based game that is supposed to work in the Kindle browser. So far, they haven't even worked. You can't actually play the game in the kindle and navigating the list of games is simply horrible. I do not recommend and I'll be seeking a refund out of principle.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2011 5:53 AM PDT

Minolta QMS 2300 Cyan Toner Refill Kit
Minolta QMS 2300 Cyan Toner Refill Kit
Offered by Laser Tek Services, Inc.
Price: $18.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Good After Installation Issues, July 9, 2010
If anyone else gets a refill for these printers, keep in mind when the instructions say to push in the small silver tab, they mean "Push it up inside the cartridge until it stays there on its own." That was not clear and I didn't figure it out for a while. Otherwise, the product is great. I'm very happy with this.