Profile for Kagome USA > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 132

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kagome USA RSS Feed (The American South)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer, Green
WeeRide Co-Pilot Bike Trailer, Green
Price: $90.70
4 used & new from $81.47

5.0 out of 5 stars This is exactly what we were looking for!, June 24, 2014
Our oldest child has outgrown the trailer, but he is extremely cautious, and has shown extreme reluctance to learn how to ride his two-wheeler (even with his training wheels). Family bike rides became impossible. Then, while in a bike shop, we discovered tandem bike attachments such as this one. We went online to read reviews and compare prices, and found the WeeRide Co-Pilot.

It is a two-person assembly, and took my husband and I less than an hour to attach it to his bike. It wasn't difficult or complicated; but has a lot of parts, and someone needs to hold the adult bike up for straight attachment. I have read the negative reviews, but we didn't have any of the issues mentioned. We had no difficulty getting it attached tight enough (there is some give, which allows it to turn more smoothly).

We have now used this attachment on three separate bike rides, and it's wonderful. Our son is excited, not fearful, when riding, he loves to help pedal. His Daddy tows him, and has had no trouble with balance. It performs well, and we're extremely pleased!

Just a couple of notes for prospective buyers. First, this is a pretty hefty trailer. It is heavy-duty when lifting it, and takes some extra effort to tow up hills. Second, this bike is really for kids 6-7 years old +, not because of the balancing per se but because of the distance from the seat (in the lowest position) to the pedals. My son is 5, in the 90th percentile for height, and he has to stretch his tippy-toes to touch the pedals in the lowest positions.

All-in-all, we're extremely pleased, and recommending the Co-Pilot to all our friends!

Harold Imports 75-Ounce Capacity Teapot, Cobalt
Harold Imports 75-Ounce Capacity Teapot, Cobalt
Offered by Stock Your Home
Price: $25.00
5 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, June 24, 2014
This is a large teapot in a rich blue color, and it is exactly what I wanted. Not sure what else to say - very pleased!

Highland Deception
Highland Deception
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying and leaves you wanting more all at the same time, June 12, 2014
This was my first Meggan Connors book, and I really enjoyed it. I would give it 4.5 stars as well.

Kenneth was a wonderful romance hero (sweet and gentle while strong and manly), and if you can forgive Isobel for not instantly realizing that he wasn't Malcolm, her estranged husband, she is very likable as well, if a bit odd for the time period. Their sexual tension is good, the romance is very sweet, and it is a steamy read. Although this is a romance novel, and thus by definition a relatively light read, I thought the suspense was good and all of the characters, even secondary characters, are surprisingly multidimensional. I was particularly impressed by the depiction of Malcolm, who is definitely the villain of the story, and yet with softer contradictions that leave his character less certain, and his motivations remain unknown to the very end. While originally I wondered why the author intentionally neglected details about major events, I also think it added to the strength of the story. Those details would have been interesting and provided insights, and yet were ultimately unnecessary to the story, and far too many romance authors seem to throw in details for no other reason than to make the story longer. I respect the author for not feeling the need to expand on every little event in the characters' pasts. I do hope, however, that she has some plans for Ethan, as his description and history were too vague to mean anything and yet too pronounced to go unnoticed.

This is a time-period about which I know very little, which helps me disappear into it a bit more because I'm not looking for historical inaccuracies (this is more of struggle for me with regency romances). I think the author tried to maintain the historical atmosphere, though, and so I bought it.

If you are looking for a quick, sweet, and interesting romance, I recommend this one.

Ruined by a Rake - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Ruined by a Rake - An All's Fair in Love Novella
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars This should have been a novel, June 12, 2014
This is my first time reading anything by Erin Knightley, and I really enjoyed this book. The characters were fun, the sexual tension was good, and just as I was really getting into it - it was over.

I do know that is the point of novellas, and usually I'm fine with it. But this time, I thought there was enough material that this could have been a full novel, and the ending was far too abrupt. Instead of feeling like I'd had a fun, fast read, I felt cheated out of a longer book. Still, I enjoyed it, and I'm going to go on to look for other intriguing books by this author.

Mr. Beams MB723 Battery-Powered Motion-Sensing LED Stick-Anywhere Nightlight, 3-Pack
Price: $27.99
16 used & new from $25.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for lighting our deck stairs, March 18, 2014
We were looking for outdoor lights to make traversing our deck stairs easier at night, and we found them! We read the reviews and tried out each light before screwing it into the wood to make sure they all worked (they did). The motion-sensing-light-sensing feature is exactly what we needed, the light is bright enough to clearly see the stairs, and we have had these for a couple of months now, through rain, snow, and sun, and they continue to work perfectly! I have no complaints at all. Highly recommended.

Nady Center Stage Microphone with On/Off Switch and Stand
Nady Center Stage Microphone with On/Off Switch and Stand
Price: $24.99
30 used & new from $14.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted, January 14, 2014
After purchasing a very disappointing children's microphone, we decided to get this one because it is so inexpensive and had good reviews. I will say that the microphone portion broke within a week. However, Amazon returns worked flawlessly, and they sent us another one right away. We have now had the second one for four months with absolutely no problems or complaints. It is wonderful. The kids love it, it sounds terrific, and looks very professional. I hope we'll be able to get good use out of it!!!

PUREX Technology 8.9" to 10.4" Tablet/iPad Carseat Headrest mount/holder - PXP-12
Offered by HOMEIMAGE, INC.
Price: $17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after one use, January 14, 2014
We bought this for a ten-hour car-trip, so that the kids could watch movies in the car. It looked good, set up went fine. We were driving along, several hours in, when the iPad crashed to the floor of the car. I reached back to pick it up, and realized the holder had not dropped the iPad, but had actually separated from itself along a joint in the arm. I pressed it back into the spot, and it held for another half hour and then fell again. We could no longer get it to hold after that. We pulled over at a truck stop and bought duck tape. That held it for another hour or so, and then it fell again. We finally wound up wrapping the duck tape all over this carseat mount basically in every way we could to hold the iPad. This still only held it for a couple of hours. A standard iPad is apparently way too heavy for this arm to hold it for long, even when taped together. We're completely disappointed. You get what you pay for.

Brave Princess Merida Formal Attire Plush Doll 20"
Brave Princess Merida Formal Attire Plush Doll 20"
Offered by CSTMALL
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, high-quality doll, January 14, 2014
My daughter's favorite princesses are Merida and Fiona, and we couldn't find a Fiona doll. This one has been a huge hit. We love her hair, she's a great size, and my daughter carries her every where. Very pleased.

HALO Big Kids SleepSack Wearable Blanket Micro Fleece, Blue, 4-5T
HALO Big Kids SleepSack Wearable Blanket Micro Fleece, Blue, 4-5T
Price: $17.98
12 used & new from $17.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish they made even bigger sizes!, January 14, 2014
My five-year-old likes to kick the covers off, no matter how cold it is. This past fall, it led to repeated wake-ups due to the cold. We used a smaller size of "walking blanket" when he was younger, so we went looking for one that would fit now now. This is perfect, he loves it, and best of all, he's warm even when he kicks his blankets off. My only complaint is that this appears to be the largest size anyone offers, so I don't know what we'll do next year! Highly recommended!

Pacifica Temple Perfume, Tibetan Mountain, 1 Ounce
Pacifica Temple Perfume, Tibetan Mountain, 1 Ounce
Offered by BBeauty.2U
Price: $25.00
6 used & new from $17.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Tibetan Mountain Temple, October 30, 2013
I absolutely adore this smell. I am very sensitive to perfumes, and most give me headaches (including several other scents in this line), but this one doesn't irritate my nose at all. The scent is light incense, and to me it smells very nostalgic. For the record, I did smell this in the store (Whole Foods carries this line of perfumes) before buying it, so I knew I was purchasing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14