Profile for Richard Robert Zupp > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard Robert Zupp RSS Feed

Rocket Man - Number Ones
Rocket Man - Number Ones
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic!, August 19, 2014
This album contains all the great Elton John songs that I used to hear on the radio during my school days in the early '70's! Nostalgic!

Pyramid PS15KX 10 Amp 13.8-Volt Power Supply with Cigarette Lighter Adapter
Pyramid PS15KX 10 Amp 13.8-Volt Power Supply with Cigarette Lighter Adapter
Price: Click here to see our price
68 used & new from $44.61

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality source of 13.8-Volt power, January 26, 2014
This device flawlessly provides power for a portable vacuum pump that is designed for operation is a vehicle with 13.8V wiring.

Simran AC-500 Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer 110V/220V - 500 Watts
Simran AC-500 Step Up/Down Voltage Converter Transformer 110V/220V - 500 Watts
Price: $30.06
5 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A powerful transformer for converting German voltage to U.S. 110V, January 26, 2014
This device performed flawlessly in Germany to continuously operate a 110V only air pump. Its construction is of high quality.

Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Next Generation Remote Control Extender
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $44.20
33 used & new from $34.03

5.0 out of 5 stars An outstanding solution for difficult remote access, January 26, 2014
This device works perfectly to provide remote control to my electronic devices that are not in line-of-site position. The battery goes a long time between charges.

Grayline 40126, Large Two Shelf Organizer, White
Grayline 40126, Large Two Shelf Organizer, White
Price: $20.55
4 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very attractive organizer, January 26, 2014
This organizer fits in well with my room. It is beautifully finished and sturdy. It holds my CD player steady.

KAVAJ iPad Air leather case cover "Berlin" for the new Apple iPad Air cognac brown - genuine leather with stand-up feature
Offered by KAVAJ_USA
Price: $49.90
8 used & new from $43.98

5.0 out of 5 stars A fine leather case that fits perfectly, January 26, 2014
This is a quality genuine leather case that provides excellent protection for my iPad Air. It is slim and unobtrusive, and it has openings for all the necessary wire connections. I am very pleased that a chose it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Arthur Hailey novel!, October 2, 2013
A fine novel! Plenty of inside information regarding all aspects of the auto industry. It is of equal quality to Arthur Hailey's other fine novels.

Komputerbay 64GB SDXC High Speed Class 10 Memory Card 15MB/s Write 20MB/s Read 64 GB
Offered by Komputerbay
Price: $25.49
2 used & new from $25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine 64GB SD Card, December 25, 2011
The Komputerbay 64GB SD card works flawlessly in my Camileo camcorder, and it gives me seemingly unlimited storage space for my video recordings! The video files transfer easily to my computer, so that whenever it is necessary, I can reuse the memory space on the SD card.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($700-$800)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Protection Plan ($700-$800)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $112.09

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade Service, April 28, 2009
About 5 months ago I purchased an external CD/DVD drive on ebay for my netbook. I was offered SquareTrade coverage for 3 years for a little more than 10% of my cost for the drive, so I purchased it. Much to my chagrin, the drive stopped functioning early this month; but then I remembered the coverage that I had purchased from SquareTrade and put in a claim. By mid-month, SquareTrade had reimbursed me the cost of the drive. Outstanding!