Profile for Wiley > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wiley RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Ibanez Herman Li Egen18 Signature Electric Guitar Trans Violet Flat
Ibanez Herman Li Egen18 Signature Electric Guitar Trans Violet Flat

5.0 out of 5 stars More than acoustic., September 28, 2012
One Christmas morning, I got out of bed and went to the Christmas tree. I saw it. "The" guitar that`s better than all other noob guitars, Herman's EGen18! I ran up to it so fast I teleported, because I have been waiting for that masterpiece ever since I have known Herman Li. I didn't even mind waiting for my parents. Then I grabbed the EGen and went straight to my amp. It would've been better if I had the sound enchantment pedals Herman uses.
With this fortunate guitar, I couldn't stop playing for 2 hours straight! That's kind of nerdy but you know people getting new stuff and messing around with it for a long while. But it's a bummer that you can only have long breaks on Christmas, on school days, I only have about 10 minutes a day due to a lot of homework. But this EGen is the best free time object to use.
There is no other guitar that is better than this one but Herman's other signature guitars like the EGen 8 version 2 blonde (used for Power Within album) but that is only in my opinion.
The features are what made me buy this and here is what they are.
The Edge Zero Bridge, string locks which are good in tune holding, 3 pickups make the guitar sound good, Kung Fu grip neck I like it because I can switch frets easier with it, deep end cut-off helped a lot cause I don't hit the body, and the one and only epic whammy bar. The whammy bar is a huge punch in the face of making you want to buy it. That is only if you see what Herman does with it by making weird sounds that is way better than Skrillex! But the whammy bar should've been gold cause' it matches with the other stuff. The rest is all fine because there is nothing you can hate about this guitar.
The stuff I like about the EGen is that it sounds better than a variety of acoustic and electric guitars and the colors are blue and violet in maple finished paint so it gives it some sassy look. The Edge Zero Bridge looks pro in its gold form along with the string locks make it so I don't have to tune the EGen after using the whammy bar. The whammy was the cause of me wanting this so badly cause Herman's techniques look fun to do.
This is the perfect guitar if you want to be a professional guitarist like Herman (but he is Asian) Also if you want to be a whammy maniac or like the colors blue and violet in maple finished paint. Last, if you want a better sounding guitar. If I just bought this myself, this is worth $3,000. Don't buy this if you don't like electric guitars.

Xbox 360 4GB Console
Xbox 360 4GB Console
Offered by Sparkdeals
Price: $187.99
630 used & new from $81.95

5.0 out of 5 stars xbox 360 and xbox live, September 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Video Game)
Xbox 360 and Xbox live
The Xbox 360 is $2oo. This version is white, you can have 4 players at a time (depends which game). One of the best thing about it, it only has two cords. You can also watch movies. It basically fits anywhere; it takes a long time for it to run out. There was this one time where I left it on overnight and that's happened a couple times and never got the red eye or stop working. This Xbox is for people who love gaming and love playing against people on Xbox live. People who are bored all the time, the things that I don't like about it is that when you move the Xbox the game in side gets ruined and you also have to pay for Xbox live. Sometimes you can get like one month free or you can go to game stop and get a year gold membership for $59.99.
It is great for all ages but I recommend not getting a mike because there is a lot of people who swear but there is away for you to mute them. You can send party invites to your friends if you want to talk in private ,you and your friend(s) are the only one that can hear but only if you're in the party. And it doesn't take up that much room. And you can also download music on there so you can listen to music while you play.

Aurora Plush 8" YooHoo and Friends YooHoo Lavender
Aurora Plush 8" YooHoo and Friends YooHoo Lavender
Offered by Mott Gifts
Price: $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars YooHoo Friend, September 28, 2012
YooHoo Friend

A YooHoo Friend is soft. Many of them are not the same. Some of them have big heads. Some have smaller heads. They all have big eyes but there different colors. The closest animal is a limer because they have big eyes just like them. Some are 5 inches long. Some are 12 inches long. They all make a little cute noise and some of them light up.
A buyer would like a YooHoo Friend for their children just because there are so cute. One of my friends has one. She was going to get her flu shout. She saw a little girl and she was crying. She let the little girl hold it. The girl felt all better. There is a really nice place to go and get one its <...>. There you can get them for $5.00 for a 5inches or 10.00$ for 12inches. I would go on the web site to get one. They are really hard to find. So if you don't know what to get your son or your daughter get them a YooHoo Friend.
When I got my first one I was 10 and it was my birthday and my grandma gave it to me. When I saw her for the first time she was as white as snow , that why we named her Snow. My grandma gave her to me before she lift to Mexico for the winter. I missed her so much but when I saw Snow she would make me happy. When I was sad I would grab Snow and have her in my hands. For every year I would get a new one but none of them were as cute as Snow. When my sister showed me that Snow was out of 10 they only made 10 of them. It was happy when my grandma came back from Mexico. When I showed her Snow she was happy and so was I. After 2 year I still have Snow. I have made 10 different clothing items for her. That's how much she means to me. The only thing that is wrong with them is you have to hand wash it with a towel to clean it. If you want a new toy get them a YooHoo Friend. There waiting for you.

Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz.
Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste, 4 oz.
Offered by NYHealthbeauty
Price: $7.72
23 used & new from $4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence toothpast 4 oz, September 28, 2012
Pronamel toothpaste
After I came home from the dentist I looked in the little baggie they give you (The one that has a new toothbrush, toothpaste, and floss.) and found a new toothpaste tube with a new brand called Pronamel. I wasn't used to and didn't like changing my normal routine but, this once I guess I could try it. So, I tried it that night .I decided I liked the minty taste. The next morning I noticed when I use it the mintyness lasted for a longtime. After using it for about one month I slowly noticed my teeth were getting whiter. I thought "This stuff really works!" The day after that I decided buy some and eventually me and my family completely switched over to the Pronamel brand toothpaste.

Pronamel brand toothpaste comes in multiple sizes with "Pronamel" promptly stated across the front. The tube/is mainly white with a white cap and pure white toothpaste inside

I know there are lots of people who would like this product (I know I do!) but, people who would really like this product are:, People who want bright white teeth, people who want to save money (from not having to buy gum because the minty freshness lasts), people who want to/do go on dates, and last people who like a nice minty flavor.

Here are the pro's and con's I found with this product: Pro's: You can carry a small tube in your bag in case of a quick rush, Keeps minty fresh for 2-4 whole hours, it removes plaque easily, strengthens your teeth and improves whitens on teeth. Cons: The small sizes are easy to lose which is always so sad :(

Team Fortress 2 - PC (Collector's)
Team Fortress 2 - PC (Collector's)
19 used & new from $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Team Fortress 2, September 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a p.c. game. It is called Team Fortress 2 for short TF2. You probably haven't heard about this game. The only way to get this game is by downloading steam. You might have heard of it but let's move on. The download is free after that search up TF2 it is free also so download it and there you go. If you like Action/Strategy and playing with friends.

This is the game for you. Lot's of action and first person shooter. I'm going to give you more details about the game. It is simple two teams face off in lot's of explosions and shooting. First team Blue: They attack. Red team :Defends control points. You probably ask what is a control point it's a big pad that is red. When blue takes if over it turns blue that means you have taken it . It also adds time yes you are timed. You get about ten-fifteen min's to capture them all. This is just attack and defend there are many more games you can play so your just going to have to get the game and find out. You probably asked in the beginning what is steam.

I will tell you steam is were you get a lot of p.c. games. There are many different categories. Action, strategy , RPG, Indi, Etc. Now I'm going to tell you what I like about it. I love playing with my friends. I like action games and its been a lot of fun over the weekends. I never new about this game tell my friend told me . I started playing It and I thought it was the best game ever. I've had this game for about almost a year now.

You should try it out very nice exciting entertaining. You might see me on there my name is Frosty. I hope you like my review. Try it tell your friends. One more thing I forgot to mention. Pro's, con's . One pro: Thing I have to say is I like that it is free. Con: I don't like that you have to buy something to be a platinum member. A platinum member is were you get to trade whit other people. If you have a laptop it won't be as good so you should get a p.c. . There a lot better than laptops.

I have a laptop and it lags sometimes because of ping. Ping is how it tells you how bad your going to lag. So if you have like three hundred ping you will probably lag a lot or a little. I forgot to tell you. You can buy weapons on Team Fortress ,and earn weapons, there are tons. They still make more and more.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Nintendo Wii
Offered by Shark Distributors
Price: $9.49
142 used & new from $4.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3, September 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 (Wii)
It was the happiest day of the year. Under our Christmas tree I held Call of Duty, Modern Warfare 3 (Wii). That was the Christmas of 2011, since then MW3 has turned into my favorite Wii game quite quickly. At the moment I am a level seventy nine, prestige two (after level eighty you go into another prestige). I recommend that if you get this game you should also consider getting the Wii classic remote (like Xbox or PS3 remote). It makes the game easier and more enjoyable.
MW3 is around thirty or fifty dollars. It has campaign, special ops (survive as long as possible) and online multiplayer. They are all very enjoyable, however I prefer special ops and multiplayer because they are more intense and fun. Both of them have 16 different maps to play on, some snowy, destroyed, dark cities, etc. They are really great maps. There are tons of guns to choose from, assault rifles, small machine guns (SMGS), light machine guns (LMGS), snipers, etc. In multiplayer you can create your own class (primary weapon and secondary, grenades, perks, strike packages). It can be a pretty strategic game. There are also a lot of online game modes to choose from, sadly, the Xbox and PS3 have a few more but there are still plenty to keep you intent. I was disappointed that it is only one player in all three major game modes even though the Xbox and PS3 can have up to four players on multiplayer. The graphics are good, but could be better.
I would recommend this product to people who like shooting games but do not have a PS3 or Xbox 360. This is in my opinion the best shooting game on the Wii but does not match the quality that the Xbox 360 and PS3 show.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black)
Offered by BlueProton
Price: $49.95
13 used & new from $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Sansa Mp3 player 2.0 G.B, September 28, 2012
I have used the Mp3 player mainly for listening to the radio. I like that it is small and has a radio. I have brought it on many camping trips and the radio still worked on the drive!
The Mp3 player is small and black. Half of the Mp3 player is the screen. You can change how bright the screen is by going on to the settings. The radio works really well except sometimes you have to hold it a certain way to get the best sound. You can record your voice on it. You can also record songs from off the radio. It holds 630 songs, including the recordings. You can put the songs on shuffle so that it just keeps going in a random order. You can choose an artist or album you really like and just listen to the songs you like. The battery is long lasting. It is really durable and long lasting.
Some of the problems I know of are it only has F.M. on the radio. You can't just delete one song. If you want to delete a song you have to delete all the songs. Then you have to re download your songs.

Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War
Offered by Exuby
Price: $14.33
299 used & new from $3.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Call of Duty, World at War, September 28, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product is hard to play and is fun. It has a lot of levels and a lot games. In one level, you kill zombies. After you kill the zombies run to open the door, so the dogs will kill you. In the game you get three lives. Level four is both zombies and zombie dogs together attacking the soldiers. If a soldier is attacked, other soldiers can give them a shot to revive them. If another soldier doesn't help you, then you will just die. In level four you can get all the soldiers in a tower you can throw grenades and shoot at the zombies. You only have four minutes to do it though. In level five you must kill a dragon. If you don't kill the dragon it will kill all the people and destroy the world.
This is my favorite Nintendo game. My friends like to play it at my house. I like zombie games that's why this game is my favorite. What I don't like about this game is the monsters are hard to kill. This game is fun for teen age boys. You have to be 13 in order to play the game.

Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch
Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch
Price: $39.99
14 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars cuddlekins wolf-30-inch, September 28, 2012
This review is from: Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch (Toy)
Cuddlekins wolf-wolf-30in.

This product is not for someone who does not want a fuzzy, loveable, cute, big wolf and dog lovers.

This wolf is pretty much wolf size. When I got this product for 37$ (which is a cheap price on Amazon, because every where else its 75-80$ so Amazon is the better deal I know this because I researched it.) Well I got this for my 8 year old daughter. She loves this wolf she carried it around with her everywhere for like a week, she even named it! She loves this product and so do I. It's soft, cute and very cuddly. The wolf has reddish -brown fur and some of them come with whiskers. That is the great thing about them. Not all of them look the same. My daughter's friend got one too and they didn't look that much alike.

Very good quality! The only con is that it is not machine wash able. If you wash it the fur gets all clumped same with the stuffing. This pretty much happens with all of the stuffed animals. Do not machine wash it! The only hard part is the eyes so if you are swinging it around ... well don't the eyes of stuffed animals hurt a lot! And wild republic has a lot of wolf, dog, cat, and other life like animal products. They are all good quality! I also bought 2 little wolf pups that look about the same. So you can have a whole wolf pack if you want! Thanks for reading my review hope it helped!

Wilson's Hex Tournament Soccer Ball
Wilson's Hex Tournament Soccer Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson Hex tournament ball (soccer ball), September 28, 2012
This ball is amazing. It's mostly gray, but if you don't like the color you won't care because it's light weight. It is perfect size, and its way durable for a reasonable price of about $20. It's very soft and easy to kick. It's also very hard to pop this ball. Also it's almost never runs out of air, and it's very bouncy and rolls good. It's also easy to control. It's a darkish green.
I think people who are new to a soccer team will love this ball, because if they head this ball it won't hurt at all. People who like a reasonably priced ball that will last for a long time will also love this ball. But people who want no gray on their ball will not like this ball because most of the ball is gray. People who like their ball to look brand new will love this ball, because of its durability this ball looks like it's barely been used at all.
I think it's durable because I and my brother (Dillan) have accidentally kicked the ball onto the pavement and it still looks barely used at all. We've kicked it in a rose bush accidentally tons of times and it still hasn't popped or torn up almost at all. But one of the problems I've had is when it's wet its way slippery, so I recommend using a different ball in the rain always. Another problem is that the paint comes off if kicked on the cement a lot. But it's very soft even if you head a drop kick it still won't hurt, (unless you head the ball wrong).
I've also had this ball for about two years and I've only had to pump it up once or twice ever since I've had it. It rolls really well, like when I and my brother pass it you barely even have to kick it. Its way easy to control, you can also curve the ball and shoot accurately with any type of shot.

Page: 1 | 2