Profile for T. Tisher > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 94

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

T. Tisher RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Incline Fit Extra Thick and Long Comfort Foam Yoga/Exercise Mat with Carrying Strap, Seafoam
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $17.39

5.0 out of 5 stars lightweight but thick., March 8, 2015
Nice and thick to keep me comfortable on hard surfaces. Lightweight and it grips the surface with no slippage. Highly recommend it.

Elasto Gel Hot / Cold Sinus Mask
Elasto Gel Hot / Cold Sinus Mask
Offered by FSN
Price: $16.10
32 used & new from $15.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't stay cool for long either, March 8, 2015
I doesn't hold heat for more than a FEW minutes! I heated it for 30 seconds and got it as hot as I could handle. Doesn't stay cool for long either. For me it is basically only good as a mask. Don't waste your $$$.

Nail Magic Botanical Nail Strengthener with Horsetail
Nail Magic Botanical Nail Strengthener with Horsetail
Offered by Sally Beauty Supply
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, December 30, 2014
Working well for my splitting nails. And it really stays on which is hard to believe because I cannot keep nail polish on. I found that if I do not apply it everyday though I will have a problem with it coming off. So as long as I stick to the routine I am fine.

Butler 438111 Dawn Flip It Sponge, Pack of 2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Butler 438111 Dawn Flip It Sponge, Pack of 2 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by 305Dealz
Price: $5.57
17 used & new from $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold up., December 30, 2014
I like the soft side a lot, however the netted side that I would assume was for a more scrubbing type of job fell apart quickly. Now the sponge is falling out after only 1 week. I put my sponges in the dishwasher to sterilize so maybe that's what did it?

Bayberry Soy Candle - 8 Oz. Mason Jar - Holiday Scent
Bayberry Soy Candle - 8 Oz. Mason Jar - Holiday Scent

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap scent, December 30, 2014
Not really a 'bayberry' smell. To perfume like.

The Original Gorilla Grip (TM) Non-Slip Area Rug Pad, Made In USA, Available in 3x5, 5x8, 4x6, 2x4, 2x8, 6x9, 8x10, 8x11, 9x12, 10x14, 12x15, Rounds and Squares, Extra Cushion, Locks Rugs In Place, Hard Floor Protector, 10 Year Guarantee, No Chemical Odor, Great As Drawer Liner. (3x5)
Offered by Hills Point Industries
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive!, December 30, 2014
Being "CRAFTY," I make homemade carpets out of scraps but the issue is they are slippery. I am amazed how well this pad works. I have one in my mud room and have dogs so it takes a lot of 'testing.' I have tried another pad on the market but it did not work like this one. I have the pad on wood and vinyl flooring and I am happy to report no slipping. Highly recommended.

Perky-Pet Pinch-Waist Glass Hummingbird Feeder 8oz 203CP
Perky-Pet Pinch-Waist Glass Hummingbird Feeder 8oz 203CP
Price: $13.21
32 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars My little birds like it!, October 28, 2014
Nice feeder with a wasp guard. I have horrible wasp here, and they terrorize the poor hummers. This really took care of the problem.

d.light LED Solar Rechargeable #S20 Area Lantern
d.light LED Solar Rechargeable #S20 Area Lantern
Price: $18.95
34 used & new from $17.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little light for the price!, October 28, 2014
STOCK UP. We are in a very rural area and often are bothered by a power outages. I bought 2 of these and tested them out. They have a pretty decent light. I keep them in a windowsill to keep charged. They have a 3 way switch on top, low, high, off. The package says high will give you 4 hours of light, low will give you 8 hours. It one LED light, but it gives off a really powerful light. I include 2 PIC's with this review…1st on low, 2nd on high.

Studio Oh! Spiral Notebook, Sweet Garden
Studio Oh! Spiral Notebook, Sweet Garden
Offered by goHastings
Price: $4.67
2 used & new from $4.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little note book., October 28, 2014
I love it. I am in a habit of keeping notes these days as I am getting older…LOL. Phone calls, what I was told and by who, dates, etc. I like to write in something pretty and this meets the bill. I include a PIC of the inside because the seller did not do so. It has soft lines.
Comment Comment | Permalink

KLOUD ® 2 pcs Yellow Adjustable Stretch Drawer Divider (12.9" to 21.8" x 3.5"H)
KLOUD ® 2 pcs Yellow Adjustable Stretch Drawer Divider (12.9" to 21.8" x 3.5"H)
Offered by Little Mouse
Price: $9.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of whimpy, October 28, 2014
They are thin and too flexible for me. They do not stay in place as they shift around with the item in your drawer. I may as well have used wallpapered cardboard like my grandmother did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10