Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Dan O > Reviews

Browse

Dan O's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan O RSS Feed (Wichita Falls, TX)

Arundel Dual Seatbag Black, One Size
Arundel Dual Seatbag Black, One Size
Offered by Bell's Bike Shop
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Arundel Dual, February 22, 2016
This review is from: Arundel Dual Seatbag (Sports)
Perfect size bag....my other bag rubbed my bib shorts and nearly ruined them. It holds just what I need : tube, patch kit, tire levers and sometimes my keys.

Doctor Danielle Organic Curcumin with Bioperine
Doctor Danielle Organic Curcumin with Bioperine
Offered by Sage-N-Sun
Price: $24.95
5 used & new from $24.95

4.0 out of 5 stars ... whole bottle now and I think it is a good product. I did notice it helping with inflammation ..., February 22, 2016
I have used the whole bottle now and I think it is a good product. I did notice it helping with inflammation in my shoulder.

Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa Medium
Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Salsa, November 3, 2011
Tried this hoping for something better than the thick salsa that everyone else makes and it was great! After making our own it gets time consuming so this is a good alternative.

Razor Rebellion Electric Chopper Bike
Razor Rebellion Electric Chopper Bike

5.0 out of 5 stars Razor Chopper, May 12, 2007
Chopper works well and runs pretty fast. I weigh 175 and I ride my 50 lb daughter around and it goes pretty fast. Only complaint is its not real good on hills.