Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Smart Shopper > Reviews

Browse

Smart Shopper's Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Smart Shopper RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Premium Foundation Makeup Brush - Flat Top Kabuki Great for Blending Liquid, Cream & Mineral Cosmetics or Translucent Powder
Offered by Beauty Junkees
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $11.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality. Feels like the good brushes., July 26, 2016
Really nice! I really like this brush a lot.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 27, 2016 6:15 AM PDT

3 in 1 Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye + 0.67X Wide Angle+ Macro Lens For iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPhone 5 5S 4 4S Samsung HTC ESSENTIAL SALES4YOU® (Silver)
Offered by ESSENTIAL SALES4YOU
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like olloclip, June 17, 2016
Nce.

It'd be better if they said what lens is for what. Hard to unscrew lens to get to macro.

Original Strong Is Beautiful Necklace With Weight Lifting Barbell Dumbbell Pendant
Offered by David accessories
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars On the small side, June 12, 2016
I almost gave this one star because I thought it was too small and hard to read. I thought it would be much bigger and easier to read. So frankly, I was disappointed. I gave it to my sister and she loved it. She liked the size and told me to rate it 5 stars.So check the measureents before you order so you know it is small.

Vanten 360 Rotating Adjustable Magnetic Air Vent Car Mount Car Holder Universal Portable Cradle
Offered by Vanten
Price: $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars HIGLY recommend it., June 6, 2016
I really love it and it's the best I've ever used, and I've used a lot. I'd highly recommend it.

But . . .

There are no directions and the other pieces are underneath the bottom of the box. They really need a short page of instructions and put the pieces all on top with the main piece.

Vivor Beauty Gold Silicone Reuseable Hydrotherapy Uplift Mask for Neck and Chin.Facial Mask. Uplifting, V-shape, Anti-aging, Reduce Wrinkle, Dark Spots, and Fine Lines. Reuse up to 100 Times!
Offered by Vivor Beauty
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like this, June 2, 2016
I really like this a lot. I slept in it last night and my skin feels a little smoother.

I think it would be better if they labeled which side is the one to use on your neck since both sides kinda seem the same.

Also, the directions aren't great. Do you only use with serum? Will it help to use without serum?

But I think it'll be good.

Car Charger, UNEGO Universal Aluminum 2-USB Car Charger High Output Rapid Intelligent Charging (3.1A, LED Light, Auto Adapter)-Champagne Gold
Offered by UNEGO
Price: $16.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Nice to have things charging while I drive., May 13, 2016
This is really great since I have several usb products that need charging. Great!

Pain Relief Air Cushion Sciatica Tailbone Coccyx Lower Back Inflatable
Pain Relief Air Cushion Sciatica Tailbone Coccyx Lower Back Inflatable
Offered by Coffee Bean Kitchen
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice! Ordering another one., May 13, 2016
I'm surprised because it does feel nice. Wasn't expecting that.

The directions say to open it for a day and wait, then blowout up and wait another day. Anyone know why all the waiting?

Just got it, but so far I'm really pleasantly surprised. I'm ordering another one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 14, 2016 4:37 AM PDT

BLAMtastic® SKINS Natural Blemish Control Kit. Miracle Worker for Acne, Acne Scar Removal, Blackheads, Cysts. No Benzoyl Peroxide. 4 Bottle Kit: Cleanser, Toner, Lotion, Serum. Made in USA.
Offered by BLAMtastic®
Price: $34.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm doing the free bonus 30 Day Challenge. I finally have everything all done for me. I like the step by step., May 3, 2016
Wow. I'm impressed. I feel like I finally have a complete program and plan. I'm determined to have clear skin!

I'm even doing the free 30 day challenge that comes free with the kit. They email me tips and some coupons too. I feel it keeps me on target and I'm learning how to make my skin better. They sent me a link after I purchased the kit.

I don't think this is mentioned on the page? They have another free bonus that's a square like 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch (not sure on the size) cleansing pad. When I wet and squeeze it a few times, soap comes out of it. Really cool. They say the sponge doesn't hold any bacteria. Then I used up the soap in it, so I just put the cleanser from the kit on the sponge. Removes makeup really well.

Then I used the toner, which I usually never buy or use. It really does make a difference.

Love the two other products. Go on nicely. Love that it's 4 easy steps. My skin feels better and looks a little better already. Oh I feel really good about this.

DHCare® Durable Silicone Gel Toe Separators for Stretching and Soothing Tired and Painful Feet. Pain Relief for Plantar Fasciitis, Bunions, Hammer Toe, General Toe Alignment(Blue,Set of 2) (Small)
Offered by HPerC
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, April 22, 2016
Comfortable. Don't really feel them. Easy to put on.
Comes in nice plastic container that can be used for other things.

The Game: Nothing Is As It Seems
The Game: Nothing Is As It Seems
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Though provoking, April 9, 2016
I took the free online giving game course from Heather. It's brilliant. All her work is soooo good, insightful and profound.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4