Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Ty Dolla Sign egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals TheGoodDinosaur Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Mary Abigail > Reviews

Mary Abigail's Profile

Customer Reviews: 92

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Abigail RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Fungavir: The Effective Nail Fungus Solution (3 bottles + 1 nail protein + 1 cuticle cream)
Offered by Health Int
Price: $109.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the results!, June 13, 2015
Fungavir really does what it says. I tried a lot of products (home remedies and prescriptions) for my fungal nail problem. None worked! My toe nails were the ugly mossy green colour and falling off. It was absolutely dreadful. Because of my past experience with other products, I was still wary of using even after reading all the reviews. I’m really glad I did go ahead with Fungavir because after 3 months of being disciplined at using it (3 times a day) my nails have cleared up nicely. The nail protein and cuticle cream worked really well to restore my nails. I can actually wear sandals now. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who suffered like I did.

Garcinia Cambogia By Research Verified - 60 Capsules - 1 Month Supply - Weight Management - 100% Pure All Natural Appetite Suppressant and Weight Loss Supplement - 100% Money Back Guarantee!
Offered by Research Verified
Price: $48.00
3 used & new from $44.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Sensible and really works!, June 11, 2015
After my pregnancy I was very overweight and developed a really bad habit of overeating. Even after I stopped breast-feeding I could not stop myself from constantly snacking and putting on weight (20 lbs). Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia was actually recommended by a friend of mine who tried it. Her results were really good, she looked fit and healthy – not super skinny. I recently started using Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia about 6 weeks ago and the weight is coming off. I feel really healthy and back to my pre-pregnancy self. I walk (40 minutes) every day and I try to eat sensibly. I would recommend Research Verified Garcinia Cambogia to anyone who wants to get rid of the pregnancy weight, just start it when you are finished breast feeding. The difference is not only in inches but also in pounds so it’s worth the money.

HemClear- The #1 Selling Hemorrhoids Solution - 4 bottles
HemClear- The #1 Selling Hemorrhoids Solution - 4 bottles
Offered by Top Hemorrhoids Treatment
Price: $99.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective!, June 10, 2015
I used to be really constipated due to a poor diet and that caused me to get hemorrhoids. Needless to say they were very uncomfortable. When I started using HemClear, I was really pleased with how quickly it worked at rectifying the problem. I really did not think such relief would come from a tablet as I used creams in the past. I actually prefer the convenience of taking the HemClear pill over the messy application of creams. Really good tablet, really effective – that’s my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Story. Loved It, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Reapers (Kindle Edition)
I truly enjoyed this book. The writer told a story that I thoroughly enjoyed. I was hooked from the beginning and found it very hard to pry myself away from this book for very long. It was certainly one of the longest books I have read. I usually go for the novelettes but this one kept my attention.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to enjoy a truly good book.

Taken By The Gargoyles (Monster Breeding Gargoyle Gangbang Impregnation Erotica)
Price: $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a pile of nonsense, June 21, 2013
This book has to be a terrible joke. It was a pile of nonsense, poorly written. The sex scenes were terrible, none made any sense. I truly found it appalling. I did not have high expectations considering the theme but my gosh, this was a huge disappointment.

Forever My Lady: A Novel | Latino Romance: Prison Books
Forever My Lady: A Novel | Latino Romance: Prison Books
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Different In a Good Way, May 7, 2013
At the prologue my heart stopped this man was going to kill someone, either the groom or the woman he felt betrayed by-I just had to read on. I could never see a man drawing a gun and not be curious to know who he was going to aim it at. Dio was that man and Jennifer was looking like his target. I wasn't sure so I read on. The hook at the beginning was good.

This was a long book but worth the two hours a day I put in to read it. I found the build up to what brought Dio to the point at the beginning was well thought out. I laughed, I cried and I felt angry sometimes. I felt for both Jennifer and Dio. I understood her choice and empathized with her. I liked the way the romance was dealt with. It wasn't teen romance in the traditional sense.

When I was a teen I don't think I ever had a relationship that went beyond butterfly kisses but that was for a lot of reasons. I remember letters though, writing them and receiving them and reading the letters between Dio and Jennifer brought flashbacks.

This wasn't romantic in the traditional sense and most people would agree that in real life romance happens to be a bit duller. This is was more about the story of Dio having to deal with the consequences of his former existence, the dangers that gang life can bring, atoning, forgiveness and growing up. I was glad for this because it made the book deeper that way.

There was something so realistic about this story, I am not sure if its because of the vivid descriptions at boot camp or if it is just the language that was so relatable but it did not feel entirely like fiction. I kept with this story because I wanted to see what Dio was going to do with that gun.

There were times when I felt for sure that someone was going to lose their life then there were other times that I thought, no, his conscience would kick in. Either way, this story delivered. At the core of it though I got that Christian background which is a positive thing.

The end, I saw it coming but almost at the same time that it was delivered so, I was kept in suspense until then. I am not a fan of graphic language but when it is warranted I don't have too much of an issue. This story was different in a very good way.

Frontin': A Short Novel | YA
Frontin': A Short Novel | YA
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Touching...Made Me Cry, May 7, 2013
I have finished the story Frontin. Firstly I must say that the message in the story is on point. It was real tear jerker for me because it reminded me so much of my own upbringing. My mother was a maid as well but she did not have one child to raise alone, she had six.

I love how the story gives a reality check of sorts as it pertains to the struggles of persons who are in the minority, living illegally in America, in hopes of giving their children a better life than they had. True heroes are what they are. This story had so many powerful messages.

It was self-contained but even so , I'd want to read about Elena in college, when she meets a boy and has her first love. Now that she has overcome the thing that was keeping her back - her pride. I love how the writer touched on the negative impact of peer pressure, bullying, the struggle to fit in with the popular in school. These are real issues that teens are facing.

The story had a christian vibe in that the mother had faith that God will take care of them and that is exactly what happened. Elena needed to have the faith her mother had.

I cried reading this story. I was able to get inside it and become Elena. By the time I got to the eight chapter, I kept thinking about the prologue and saying "oh no, I really hope this poor child doesn't go to jail".

The story was well written, structure wise. The flow was good but it could benefit from proof reading. I noted a few missing words and typos. Also the characters speaking in dialect or broken English is a bit difficult on the eyes, but no major concern, teens are speaking that way so they will not have a problem understanding.

All in all great story. I did not get the title until the end but after reading the story I can't think of a more appropriate one.

How To Seduce A Woman: Little Known But Effective Ways To Make Her Want You
How To Seduce A Woman: Little Known But Effective Ways To Make Her Want You

5.0 out of 5 stars The Art of Seduction Simplified!, March 3, 2013
It's really sad to think about how much men have lost their way especially when it comes to seducing the opposite sex. Stephen was very right in the opening section of this book to say "Women love to play hard-to-get especially when they feel the man will chase her at all cost.". It is so true and not for the fact that it really boosts the ego to be pursued by someone rather it is because that's the way it should be.

Women are wild exotic creatures that should be hunted down and captured. We enjoy the thrill of being chased and eventually becoming a willing captive. Although the idea of well crafted males dressed in lion cloth barely covering the nether regions is quite tempting, to hunt us prized creatures, men do not require spears, guns or bow and arrows. All that is required is an understanding that women should always be treated as rare pearls and a copy of this simple but effective guide to learning the art of seduction.

I personally like the idea of being seduced because it demonstrates a genuine effort by the man to show me just how much I am worth. Not all men put in this effort and somehow manage to turn things around making the woman the aggressive hunter. I think in those cases unless being the pursuer has to do with playing a role in a domination/ submission type scenario then the man that sits like a king waiting for women to grovel at his feet isn't worth the throne he sits on.

Men were born to be hunters and women were born to be the object of pursuit. Stephen gives a few very basic pointers to steer the male desirous of capturing the heart of a female. It is not an exhaustive guide which means that its up to the reader to fill in the gaps by exercising innovation. This is foundation reading and something for the potential hunter to build on. As you along, I believe that you will become better and better at making a woman swoon but you should not expect that fantastic results will be achieved on the first try.

My advice to men reading this book is not to start counting the chickens before they hatch. Remember there is a code that protects the heart of a woman and it is not that easy to crack. What this book will help you do is to have fun taking a stab at cracking those codes and learn from each experience.

This book is short and the content is not going to blow you away. But that's okay. People place a lot of high expectations on 'how to' books to have the sure fire solution but when it comes to matters of the heart, there is no science involved. It's all an art and success depends on the painter willing to create a masterpiece on an otherwise empty canvas.

How To Attract Women: Stand Out and Be Noticed (Positive Thinking Series Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Men should read this!, March 2, 2013
Men Should Read This!

As a woman I feel as though it is my duty to vet the books out there that offer men advice on how to attract my gender. Reading this
book, I could help but think of the show 'Millionaire Matchmaker' because most of the advice Stephen gives sounds a lot like somethings
Patti Stanger would say to her clients. It's good advice, no doubt about that but it is so basic and practical that men should just know this
naturally and not have to rely on someone telling them that this is what they need to do.

It all goes back to self-confidence at the end of the day and its very hard to exude it, if you have to learn it from a book. This should come
naturally and women have a knack for reading men who are putting on a show. The challenge in following the advice in this book is to
be believable. I think the best lie detectors in the world are the eyes and intuition of a female.

I could see a lot of men getting into quite a pickle trying to employ some of the advise and make it look as natural as possible. For
example how do you get 'soulful eyes' when you are a nervous wreck trying to check off a list in your head. When men fidget they think
that women do not notice but our ability to detect weaknesses in the opposite sex is so advanced, it is impossible for us not to see
through the act.

I did not like that the book focused so much on enhancing the physical attractiveness of the male when the inward is what really keeps a
woman interested. I think the first advice that Stephen should have given was to be 'honest' be brutally honest not only about yourself
but how you act. Putting on a façade to impress a women can only run you into problems in the future because we would expect that
you keep up the antics. Being honest gives the woman a genuine opportunity to decide whether or not she wants you.

When I met my husband, he was so down to earth, I thought it was ridiculous. He did not try to fool me, instead he showed me exactly
who he was and I then decided to let him in. The focus of this book should have been more on helping men to become more grounded
mentally and emotionally. Men need to get it together before they even attempt to attract the opposite sex.

All men can't afford to have someone Patti Stanger put in a good word for them and select the best prospects. They have to go out and
seek a mate using all the tools that they are naturally blessed with. The advice in this book although well written and concise, is not an
exact science and cannot guarantee success. Being successful in attracting women depends on the ability of the man using the advice
from this book and ensuring that every ounce of output is genuine.

Certain things can be left out for obvious reasons. This isn't exactly the same as sticking coins into a vending machine and getting the
drink you requested. Lots of trials and errors should be expected. Men should read this book for mostly self awareness not to go around
playing dress up.

Sex Guide For Women (Here He Comes : 38 Moves Guaranteed to Turn Him on Crazy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A Few Things To Try, March 2, 2013
Just because we have all grown up, it does not mean we need to stop having fun. I am always on the lookout for books on sex and sexual exploration so that I can fill my mind with not only ideas to keep my personal sex life interesting but also to help my friends as well. My most recent conquest was Adult Game: Naughty Ways To Make The Party Lively And Get Lucky To Hook Up With Other Girls. It was a fun guide to making things interesting when you have some open minded guests over.

You are never too old to learn a few new tricks. A healthy sex life is important thats why I always like reading these books that help keep me fit so to speak.Although this is a guide that is mainly geared towards those women who have a few challenges with driving their partners crazy, I found it to be helpful to an accomplished seduction artist like myself. I am not too proud to admit that there may still be a few things out there that I haven't learned.

This was a very helpful book for many reasons. I think the women it was written for will find the advice useful, easy to apply and get the results that they hoped for. For me, I got a combination of validation and ways to improve my existing strategies. I think Kacy Karcher really knows what she is talking about.

There were a few grammatical errors here and there and the writing style left a lot to be desired but underneath all that were 38 interesting moves. I have used most of them already prior to reading this book so there wasn't any surprises for me but there were some that I could still tryout.

I believe if you are in a relationship that has lost the fire or did not have a good one going to begin with, it can't hurt to read this book and employ some of the moves. The worst that could happen is you get clumsy and your partner laughs but commends you for the effort. People who try and fail at first are more likely to find success eventually.

Keeping your other half happy is worth the sifting through good or bad literature to get ideas. Hidden in all of these books, no matter how expertly or sloppily written there is a bit of information that is of value to someone. For that reason I won't knock this book for having major editing problems but I will commend it for having something to think about.

I will try the few things I have found to be of interest to me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10