Profile for Marla Meridith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marla Meridith "Marla Meridith" RSS Feed (Telluride, CO)

Page: 1 | 2
Green Giant Veggie Blend-Ins 100% Vegetable Puree, Butternut Squash, 36 Ounces (9 Pouches)
Price: $14.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, March 10, 2014
These veggie purees are genius! We used the carrot in our sushi rice to make carrot avocado rolls. My kids and husband loved them. The rice was so pretty with the orange color. I made a delicious soup with the butternut squash. The spinach I will be experimenting with soon. Thanks for such a great way to eat more vegetables!

The Recipe Girl Cookbook: Dishing Out the Best Recipes for Entertaining and Every Day
by L. Lange
Price: $12.91
59 used & new from $4.54

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT cookbook!, May 19, 2013
I am thrilled that I finally received my Recipe Girl Cookbook. This book is a visual treat & the recipes truly amazing! There are many standouts ~ great cocktails & plenty of family friendly recipes. Ingredients are easy to find and very affordable. Many meals can be made ahead of time for busy families. One of our favorites for breakfast, lunch & dinner is the Greek Scramble. I highly recommend this book!

Heather Christo's Generous Table: Easy & Elegant Recipes through the Seasons
Heather Christo's Generous Table: Easy & Elegant Recipes through the Seasons
by Heather Christo
Price: $22.47
49 used & new from $6.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book!, May 2, 2013
From the moment I saw the cover I knew I would be impressed with every page inside Heather Christo's amazing book. The recipes are simple to prepare with easy to find ingredients...and yet they are elegant and will WOW your family or party guests. Heather helps to de-mystify the art of entertaining with grace and class. I highly recommend this book!

The Picky Palate Cookbook
The Picky Palate Cookbook
by Jenny Flake
Edition: Hardcover-spiral
Price: $17.99
77 used & new from $4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 STARS for the Picky Palate Cookbook!, October 19, 2012
I am thrilled to finally have this cookbook in my hands! Jenny's recipes are simple to prepare and perfect for all ages. They are suitable for kitchen pros and newbies. From sweets to savories the recipes in the Picky Palate cookbook are suitable for all. The photography in the cookbook will have you dashing to the kitchen to cook + play! Thanks Jenny for inspiring us to cook for ourselves and our families :) ~ marla

Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
Decorating Cookies: 60+ Designs for Holidays, Celebrations & Everyday
by Bridget Edwards
Price: $13.01
66 used & new from $3.81

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, October 9, 2012
To learn how to make decorated cookies from the biggest pro in the biz is life changing! I have been a fan of Bridget and her blog Bake at 350 for a long time now. When I heard she had a book coming out I was beyond excited. The photos are beautiful and her instruction makes the most beautiful designs doable for the amateur. My kids want to make every single cookie in the book and you know what ~ we just might do that! Thanks Bridget for being such a great inspiration to all of us aspiring cookie decorators!

Focus On Food Photography for Bloggers (Focus On Series): Focus on the Fundamentals
by Matt Armendariz
Price: $15.80
40 used & new from $10.30

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, October 9, 2012
I am so happy I got this book. Matt is such a great inspiration in the world of food and lifestyle photography. To have someone like this share the tricks and tips of the trade is unbelievable. The book is written in an easy to understand manner. It will have you running to grab your camera to click away ~ the great news ~ your food photography is bound to improve if you follow his lead. I am highly recommending this for anyone starting a food blog and for seasoned pros. You can never have enough knowledge behind you. Thanks Matt for this great book! ~Marla

150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
150 Best Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
by Alison Lewis
Price: $20.24
66 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, October 9, 2012
Such a great book! We can never have enough grilled cheese recipes over here and these will keep us busy for a long time. So many interesting ingredients along with the basics.

Cookie Cravings: 30 All-Time Favorite Recipes
Cookie Cravings: 30 All-Time Favorite Recipes
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cookies YAY!, May 11, 2012
Everything about this book is superb! The recipes photography and all these COOKIES!! Thanks for such a great downloadable cookbook.
~Marla Meridith
FamilyFreshCooking.com

Ripe: A Fresh, Colorful Approach to Fruits and Vegetables
Ripe: A Fresh, Colorful Approach to Fruits and Vegetables
by Cheryl Sternman Rule
Price: $18.62
67 used & new from $1.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibrant and Fantastic!, May 11, 2012
Everything about this book shines brightly from the recipes, to the photography and the spirited writing! I will be purchasing many copies for gifts.
~Marla Meridith
FamilyFreshCooking.com

Girl Hunter: Revolutionizing the Way We Eat, One Hunt at a Time
Girl Hunter: Revolutionizing the Way We Eat, One Hunt at a Time
by Pellegrini, Georgia
Price: $16.23
71 used & new from $0.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, December 13, 2011
"Girl Hunter" is a wonderful read. I am learning so much about the fabulous Miss Georgia and the hunting lifestyle on each and every page! I have never been so inclined to get so up close and personal with my food until now. It makes perfect sense as a lover of protein to understand the foods we eat better. My diet is pretty much Paleo.....so perhaps one day I will hunt & explore deeper into the hunting lifestyle. I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a pioneer spirit and the urge to learn new things.

Page: 1 | 2