Profile for Noreen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Noreen "Noreen Joy Solis" RSS Feed (McAllen, TX)

Recon 264120BK LED Side Mirror Lens 2003-2007 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty & Excursion (2 Piece Set) - Smoked Lens
Price: $97.14
22 used & new from $85.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Put these on my 07'F250, July 11, 2012
I replaced my original set after the passenger side light got damaged. During the install be careful not to break your fish eye mirrors. I happened to bust mine. Smh. But the lights look nice and clean and the fit is good. They are somewhat brighter than the stock ones but not by a large margin.

Metra Axxess ASWC OEM Steering Wheel Control Universal Interface Module
Metra Axxess ASWC OEM Steering Wheel Control Universal Interface Module
Offered by TopsApplianceCity
Price: $49.99
33 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for 07'F250, July 11, 2012
I easily set this up in my truck, 3wire connections n this thing was working!! Perfect! My truck has only a few of controls volume,mode,and next. All 3 work fine. The other controls for the a/c and cruise control work as normal too..this was connected to a pioneer double-din radio.

Metra 95-5812 Double DIN Installation Kit for Select 2004-up Ford Vehicles -Black
Price: $10.15
71 used & new from $6.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Get ready to trim this thing, July 11, 2012
Ordered this kit for an 07'F250 and installed a pioneer double-din receiver...I had to trim off a good section of the sides and the bottom. The radio is to tall and to wide for this kit. So if you do end up using it, just remember your gonna have to trim it down to make it fit. I tried my best to make it look clean but I can tell that it was modified.

Ford F Series Pickup Harley-Davidson Edition Replacement Headlight Assembly - 1-Pair
Offered by AutoHalo
Price: $122.10
4 used & new from $108.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I just installed a pair of these...Perfect fit!, July 11, 2012
I ordered these headlights after I saw the price for a set of OEM...I was a bit worried about how they would fit, but after a really quick install (07' F250) I really liked how they fit!! They are identical to the original. It comes with all the bulbs so the install is really easy.

TopCase PURPLE Rubberized Hard Case Cover for Macbook Pro 13-inch 13" (A1278/with or without Thunderbolt) - NOT for retina display- with TopCase Mouse Pad
Offered by Top Case
Price: $10.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cool to touch, but the edges easily crack :(, February 7, 2012
It's really nice and I loved it! But one time I kept bringing my macbook pro to school and I would put it in another soft case besides this one for double protection. But then I noticed the edges crack and then it finally got chipped maybe because I put it in my backpack. I don't know what happened right there. So I had to buy another case. :(

3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope, Lilac Tube, 28 inch, 2453
3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope, Lilac Tube, 28 inch, 2453
Price: $44.95
60 used & new from $43.42

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, March 2, 2011
I am in nursing school and my professor told us that it was good to invest in a good stethoscope. So I looked into this because I've heard of the brand and the price wasn't so bad. I love that it is lightweight and I can really distinguish the heart and lung sounds! Not to mention the nice color! :) It really has a big difference from my cheap stethoscope that I used to have. So if you're looking into a good stethoscope with a reasonable price, this is the one to get!

Speck Products See Thru Satin, Soft Touch Hard Shell Case, for 13-inch MacBook-Pro Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard (Purple) - DOES NOT FIT WHITE MACBOOK

3.0 out of 5 stars It looks good but it doesn't fit that well!!!! :(, March 12, 2010
I have a macbook pro 13 inch and I bought the purple case, the satin one. I already have a pink case but not the satin one and it was perfect!!! And then I got my purple satin case this morning and it didn't fit that good as the pink one did. I checked it out and it wasn't exactly the same size. There's a little difference in the size of the covers that made a huge difference when I tried to put it on my computer. I don't know if this case is really like this, or is it just this one. I hope I could return it and they could send me another one. :( I ended up using my old pink one again. :/