Profile for Susannah Merrill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susannah Merrill RSS Feed (River City, VA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color Shine Happy 00 Clear Shine Treatment 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
Price: $17.97
3 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No shine, but lots of color stripping., November 11, 2014
I used this after having returned to my natural color with a permanent dye months before. Surprise surprise- all the dyed bits lost their color and I looked like the roots queen! Plus, no shine to speak of. I was not pleased! Why wouldn't they warn us about that??

Female Pelvis Anatomical Model, Life Size
Female Pelvis Anatomical Model, Life Size
Offered by changbio
Price: $49.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 21, 2014
Life size and awesome for education!

Conair Styling Essentials Comb, Shower
Conair Styling Essentials Comb, Shower
Offered by Bargains N More
Price: $5.18
6 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have very fine, very thick curly hair, October 21, 2014
I have very fine, very thick curly hair, and that combination tangles like you wouldn't believe! I will only use these combs to detangle my hair- I use them both in the shower, with my conditioner, and occasionally when my hair is dry. They're wonderful and have no rough edges to break my fine hair!

Libman Power Scrub Brush
Libman Power Scrub Brush
Offered by BenStores
Price: $7.25
18 used & new from $3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this brush, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Libman Power Scrub Brush (Kitchen)
I love this brush. I use it for everything! I disinfect it regularly because it does all the jobs around my house.

STRUCTURES by Malouf Heavy Duty 7-Leg LINENSPA Adjustable Metal Bed Frame with Center Support and Rug Rollers - (Queen, Full XL, Full, Twin XL, Twin)
Offered by LinenSpa
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love how flexible this is for different sizes, October 21, 2014
Very solid, I've never hurt myself on this(unlike other bed frames), and the center support is lovely. I love how flexible this is for different sizes!

Standard Butter Dish(Colors May Vary)
Standard Butter Dish(Colors May Vary)
Offered by Better Linen
Price: $6.59
16 used & new from $3.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for those of us who like to leave our butter out(spreadable butter is the best ..., October 21, 2014
Ideal for those of us who like to leave our butter out(spreadable butter is the best butter!) and also have cats. The kitten still has not gotten into this- she can't even smell the butter when the lid is on.

Grand Down All Season Down Alternative Full Mattress Topper, White
Grand Down All Season Down Alternative Full Mattress Topper, White
Offered by Blue Nile Mills
Price: $58.98
3 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable on a good firm mattress- I love it, October 21, 2014
Very comfortable on a good firm mattress- I love it! It is also economical, because unlike a pillowtop mattress, you can flip your mattress(or buy a new one) properly.

Plus Women's Classic Triathlon Shorts Tri-Short *Made in USA*
Plus Women's Classic Triathlon Shorts Tri-Short *Made in USA*
Offered by Aero Tech Designs Inc
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I love these shorts, October 21, 2014
I have not used these for a triathlon, but I love these shorts! They are very comfortable through it all and stop the dreaded thigh chafe. Even with the pad, they stay comfortable! I have gone running many times in these, and find nothing else will do for exercise. I'm nealry 300 lb, and these are just amazing and have lasted through 2+ years of hard use.

20 Pairs Regular Long and Thick Eyelashes Style 1 and 2
20 Pairs Regular Long and Thick Eyelashes Style 1 and 2
Offered by Magetefia
Price: $2.68
26 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are sturdy and fun, October 21, 2014
These are sturdy and fun! You do have to cut them, of course, but they are awesome, especially for the price!

Isokinetics Inc. Brand Exercise Ball Air Pump - Black - Heavy Duty - Pumps on Up and Down Strokes - Multiple Nozzles Work on High Air Volume Inflatables

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent! You do have to stoop over, October 21, 2014
Excellent! You do have to stoop over, of course, and hold it down with a foot. But works great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7