Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro2 9600mAh 2-Port 3A Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and More (Black)
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro2 9600mAh 2-Port 3A Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Nexus and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $79.99
4 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice battery pack, June 10, 2014
This is a nice battery. It has a lot of mAh for such a small package. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because it seems that if I try to charge my Fit-bit, it cuts off after a while. I have a feeling it is because the fit-bit isn't drawing enough amperage to keep the smart port up. I'll follow up with Anker on that and maybe do an update to this review later. Other than that, for a phone or anything else, it's great.

Anker® 8W Portable Foldable Outdoor Solar Charger with PowerIQ™ Technology (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $69.99
7 used & new from $24.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well even in low light, June 10, 2014
This thing works great. It's light enough to keep in my bag all the time, and even works in lower light conditions. Very nicely constructed as well.

GoPro Bobber by CamKix - Floating Hand Grip with Camera and Tripod/Pole Mount for GoPro Hero 4, 3+, 3, 2, 1 / Includes Thumb Screw and Adjustable Wrist Strap (Yellow)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $16.99
2 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper and Nice Features, June 9, 2014
First off, when I bought this, it was only 17.99. Maybe it was on sale. Either way, it was a cheaper alternative to the original bobber and it comes with a wrist strap and takes a standard screw type tripod mount on the bottom, which I think is really nice too. Plus it ships with Prime which is always a bonus.

Sewell Direct SW-23000 PC to TV Converter
Sewell Direct SW-23000 PC to TV Converter
Price: $32.95
9 used & new from $30.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, July 11, 2013
It shipped fast and worked great. I used this to hook my computer to an older TV that I have in my parents vacation home. It didn't need any software or drivers to work - it just worked. The buttons for adjusting the picture are great too if you want to get the picture perfectly centered and take up all available space, but really I could have left it alone and it would have been just fine. Great product!

Waterfi Waterproof iPod Shuffle for Swimming (Silver)
Waterfi Waterproof iPod Shuffle for Swimming (Silver)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works in harsh conditions, November 29, 2012
I purchased this over a year ago and I have been using it when riding my Jet Ski in salt water on long trips. It gets sprayed constantly with salt water and it still works, so the waterproofing must be pretty good. Highly recommended.

USA Gear Neoprene Graphic Writing Tablet and Accessory Sleeve Case for Select WACOM Bamboo Pen Touch , Graphire , Craft Tablets & More - Includes 4-in-1 Card Reader + Accessory Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Bamboo Connect Fits Perfectly, December 12, 2011
This sleeve fit my Bamboo connect perfectly. It also has a pocket that will hold your Pen and USB cable. It's great for keeping my Connect tablet in my bag and keeping everything safe and together.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars They Work Great, August 15, 2010
Title says it all. They work great, got here quick and seem to be pretty accurate as far as I can tell.

Brunton Glow Mate; Key Ring Compass
Brunton Glow Mate; Key Ring Compass
Offered by BasicallyKnives
Price: $8.31
4 used & new from $8.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Little Bigger than I thought, March 9, 2010
This is a good size for a key-chain, but i was hoping for a little smaller considering my key-chain is already a little cluttered. Also, be careful because things on your key-chain will mess with the accuracy of this compass, (i.e. Jump drive and RFID Key for your car). So when you get ready to use it take it off the key-chain and get it away from everything.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2011 2:30 PM PDT