Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro
Profile for K. Y. Huang > Reviews

Browse

K. Y. Huang's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Y. Huang RSS Feed

YoYoInk Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 60XL (1 Black, 1 Color) with Ink Level Indicator
Offered by Yoyoink
Price: $21.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good if it didn't claim to be XL, February 28, 2016
I got both color and black extra-large cartridges , My first batch, blk was good but color some time fades in between printing, so after printing 30 pages there are three damages

I bought another set both color and blk. extra large, this time they work fine except not much page was printed w good quality.
For cartridge that claims to be extra large, they should scale back and say regular

Price is still good for regular!

Indusclassic Pure Original Himalayan Pink Crystal Bath & Spa Sea Salt ---- 10 lbs Medium Grain 1~3mm
Offered by TigerDive
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

1.0 out of 5 stars thought the price was great. NO way, January 31, 2015
YES! It was a huge bag of salt, thought the price was great.

NO way, so many rocks in there that won't dissolve, turns my bath tube pink every time (the one I got never did that).

I won't buy this again.

Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 1-1/2-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover
Calphalon Tri-Ply Stainless Steel 1-1/2-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover
Price: $79.99
6 used & new from $65.99

4.0 out of 5 stars great sauce pan...but, March 31, 2013
great sauce pan...but the lid is cheap looking, it has a glass and stainless steel rim, the rim has a seam....very disappointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2015 5:30 PM PST

Close To Paradise
Close To Paradise
Price: $8.99
77 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, May 5, 2012
This review is from: Close To Paradise (Audio CD)
Best new music for me, I got all three of Watson's CD.

I just LOVE this guy's music! he is a genius!

Adventures in Your Own Backyard
Adventures in Your Own Backyard
Price: $16.07
20 used & new from $1.47

5.0 out of 5 stars BLEW ME AWAY!!!, May 5, 2012
We went to Beacon to see Andrew Bird last night and Watson was the opening act, this guy just blew me away, I immediately got all three of his CD at $15 each at Beacon, and have non stop playing his music since...

This guy is crazy good, his sound is complex, atmospheric and enchanting...best new music I heard this year!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not sure yet..., April 18, 2011
I am an asian woman with light melasma. I bought into this product not knowing that it actually will make you peel (derh...not enough research), and you need a few days of "down" time because no one should see the conditions you are in.

I tried it on Saturday night and was shocked by how much it stung, so I lefted it on for only 30 seconds, and neutralized with baking soda and water, follow by aloe vera and algan oil. my face looked slightly sunburned, shiny and little wrinkled.

frightened, I emailed customer service on Sunday, and the reply was almost IMMEDIATE and careful. This put me at ease, and I was worried I would stayed wrinkled, Antoinette from customer service assured me that I will peel in about 7 days.

today is Monday, and I look about the same...more to follow in a few days...

PLEASE, IF YOU NEVER HAD A TCA PEEL, WATCH SOME VIDEO POSTED ON YOU TUBE, THIS WILL GIVE SOME IDEAS AS TO WHAT TO EXPECT.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2011 9:48 AM PDT

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars piece of junk, April 23, 2010
scratch easy even by using chop sticks to stir fry, thin metal dont hold the heat, it is what you pay for "CHEAP"
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2010 10:43 AM PST