ARRAY(0x9d471ad4)

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cobdaniel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance with Heart Rate GPS Watch
Timex Global Trainer Speed and Distance with Heart Rate GPS Watch
Offered by Yogi Computers
Price: $148.00
44 used & new from $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything works perfectly, October 24, 2013
I made some investigation prior to buy this watch; the main issue/comments I saw was that GPS did not working as expected, however after a couple of runs I haven't face this problem at all... I live in Costa Rica and I was a little concern about GPS, however it works perfectly, the first time it took about two minutes to get connection, however after that signal is catch up right away... Very good product.

Lowepro LP36421-PWW Flipside Sport 10L AW (Galaxy Blue/Light Grey)
Lowepro LP36421-PWW Flipside Sport 10L AW (Galaxy Blue/Light Grey)
Offered by AvidMax
Price: Click here to see our price
22 used & new from $81.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikon D7000 w/18-105mm, May 28, 2013
This is my second lowepro bag and you can't expect nothing less but a great product.

What can you carry? from my end, I have a Nikon D7000 (which I think it's pretty similar to D7100 in size) with a 18-105mm (w/lense hood attached), a 35mm lense and a small tripod; for these items size is perfect for hiking and other sports, its not uncomfortable at all; although I'm not to a very tall person (1.65 mts / sorry I'm from Latin America and don't know the conversion to feets) it fits very well in my bag; probably it could look a little small if you are higher than me.

Pockets and others; they are OK, I haven't try it yet with the water bag, but when the bag has the camera and all other stuff inside it feels a little tight on side. The remaining pocket are OK for maybe lense pens and your cell phone/ipod, similar. Don't worry about the rain coat; it is attached to the bag at the bottom.

I posted a few pictures with comments. Hope it works for your guys out there.

Sheer Organza Favor Bags - 3"x4" - Moss Green - 150 pack
Sheer Organza Favor Bags - 3"x4" - Moss Green - 150 pack
Offered by J&&F
Price: $6.68
20 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, May 17, 2013
Not much I can say. Product was received as expected, zero complains, all bags in perfect shape and excellent quality!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2013 7:26 PM PDT

Jewels Almonds: 5LBS
Jewels Almonds: 5LBS
Offered by K&K Kandies
Price: $58.95
2 used & new from $58.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Weeding gifts, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Jewels Almonds: 5LBS (Misc.)
I recently got married and gave these almonds as small gifts for attending... they were totally a hit, people love them and taste was good, I made aprox. 78 packages of 8 almonds per person from the 5lbs bag... Recommended as a cheap way to say thanks to people.

BlackRapid RS-7 with FastenR-3 Curved Camera Strap - Black
BlackRapid RS-7 with FastenR-3 Curved Camera Strap - Black
Offered by Ornem
Price: $61.95
6 used & new from $61.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job - Nikon D7000, January 6, 2013
Works perfectly - I completely removed the Nikon strap and use this one instead. It is actually very good, comfortable and reduces 100% the neck pain. Totally recommended and fits perfectly wit a Nikon D7000.

Nikon D7000 16.2MP DX-Format CMOS Digital SLR with 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens
Price: $999.95
69 used & new from $770.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Still rocking on 2012, November 26, 2012
I just bought this camera on November 2012 and even though it is about 2 years old, it is still rocking over the competition. I came from Sony and what I can say is that low light, controls, body protection an overall almost every feature is way better and user friendly. I also did some reseach about other cameras and Nikon was always the best option in price and performance. Probably there will be an update coming soon (unless the replacement choice was the FF D600), however based on this camera performance you can't go wrong... I am not a Pro, and won't go into details, but from an enthusiastic perspective = go for itn you won't regret..
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 11:37 AM PST

Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Price: $196.95
55 used & new from $163.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, November 18, 2012
Not much to say but outstanding... the only reason why it has 4 stars is because it is not compatible with FX.... besides that - Go for it.
Update: I changed back to five stars, after feedback received I do agree I was punishing the lense for something that it was not intented for... For DX, this is becoming my favorite..
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2012 9:34 AM PST

Lowepro Event Messenger 150  Medium Shoulder Camera Bag with Tablet Compartment LP36415
Lowepro Event Messenger 150 Medium Shoulder Camera Bag with Tablet Compartment LP36415
Offered by Bopo
Price: Click here to see our price
42 used & new from $44.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocking Bag - Nikond D7000, November 18, 2012
I bought this bag for my Nikon D7000 - expectations were high and results the same... it works perfectly, holds my camera with 18-105mm, a 35mmm and flash; whereas it still has room for a tablet and front for filters, and memory cards... Great product
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2013 2:05 PM PDT

Sony FDA-EV1S Electronic Viewfinder for NEX-5N Digital Camera
Sony FDA-EV1S Electronic Viewfinder for NEX-5N Digital Camera
Price: $237.00
9 used & new from $188.99

4.0 out of 5 stars alomost perfect...., October 7, 2012
After months and months of thinking if buy it or not I finally decided to get it... I waited until the price was cheaper than the ridiculous $350 and I got it for a still overprice item at $250.... that's one point down for sony... now get it into the product itself I would say I'm. pretty happy not yet amazed by the product... on the bright side, it is great for those sunny days when you don't see a s**t on the LCD screen, all controls/menus can be seen on the viewfinder and as standard it has the aperture, shutter, ISO and exposure details, also thanks to the continues live view you can see the picture as it is going to be when taking the shoot... the only reasons why I didn't put 5 stars are: (1) you never get 100% comfortable with the viewfinder, somehow and maybe because of the camera itself it feels a little weird and (2) the images itself are a bit shrinked whe you look them on tne viewfinder, this whe taking and reviewing the shoots....

But at the end oh the day, is definetely a big big plus and totally recommended...

49MM Professional Vivitar Filter Kit (UV, CPL, FLD) for SONY Alpha A3000, NEX Series (NEX-3 NEX-5N NEX-7 NEX-F3 / 18-55mm and 55-210mm Lenses) Digital Cameras + Carry Pouch + 3 MagicFiber Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloths
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $10.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with 55-210 lenses as well, August 7, 2012
I must say I was also not so sure about this product, however I can say it went beyond my expectations in regards of quality, price and package. I currently have an NEX 5N with 18-55mm and the 55-210mm lenses and the filters works on both... I am very happy with my purchase and plan to upload some photos with and without the filters. So far, everything looks 5 stars to me...

Page: 1 | 2