Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

VooMote 02/111-a1 Zapper Universal Remote for iPhones, iPods, & iPads - Mount - Retail Packaging - Black
Offered by ECHO MAN
Price: $11.99
18 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous out-of-box experience!, March 10, 2012
From the moment you open the Voomote Zapper the experience oozes of an accessory that is just made to complement your favorite Apple mobile device. The box itself is a perfect sqaure with rounded edges with an elegant feel like the Apple TV. From the time you pull open the box to feel the svelte (recycleable?) packaging, the experience feels of buying an Apple product. But let's move to the experience, I took out the adapter plugged it into my phone it automatically takes you to App Store to download the Voomote app. Once you download the App it's dead simple to setup your TV, STB, DVD player, etc. I had an older Sony TV and although my TV was not listed, the feature to find your particular model is dead simple. It also found my non-branded Comcast DTA STB and my old Kenwood receiver with no problem. I am never going back to my old remote anymore.... thanks Voomote for bringing our living room into the 21st century!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 5:30 AM PDT