Profile for Shawn Kovacich > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 599

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shawn Kovacich "Shawn Kovacich" RSS Feed (The Greatest Little City in the World)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dog Hair Brush Rake 3-in-1 Value Pack [35% OFF for This Week Only!] - The One Package dealing with Pet Hair Problem for Small Medium & Large Dogs and Cats - Package Includes Dematting Rake (1) + Dog Brush (1) + Undercoat Rake (1) © Pet Magasin [2 Years Warranty & 100% Money Back Guarantee]
Offered by PetMagasin Direct
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Brushes That Work Well, March 5, 2015
I have several cats with a variety of hair: long, short, thick, thin, barely shed, and sheds greatly year round. I am always looking for brushes to cut back on the hairballs that seem to float around the house. When I was offered to review these brushes I couldn’t say no.

These brushes are very durable, no cheap plastic handles here. I really like the rubber grip and the handle is bigger than what I normally see on any grooming brush. They are well made and feel like they can last for quite a while.

Since I am working on cats I just used the double sided brush. My long haired kitties don’t need the dematting rake or undercoat rake. The brush worked great on all of my cats; it gathered a lot of hair for all the different coats without leaving loose hairs flying around. They all loved the brushing and I would say I liked how this performed.

I took the same brush to work for the boss’s dog. I still didn’t use the dematting rake or undercoat rake, he is a lab and I didn’t need to use them. The wire bristle side of the brush worked really well to get most of the loose fur out of his coat. I quickly had two handfuls of fur just from that side. I then took the other side to gather the loose fur on top of his coat. He loved the brushing and I had a lot less fur floating around my desk after his visit.

The only thing that seemed like a negative is that the rubber handle does seem like a magnet to the finer hairs. I had to blow the handle off with a can of air to get the finer cat hair off of it.

This is a great brush combination pack that you can use on both cats and dogs. Although I didn’t use the dematting rake or undercoat rake I think that they would work really well on the longer haired dogs. I really like the price for all three brushes and the quality of them. If you are looking for a good set of grooming brushes look no further.

ONE ORGANIC Matcha Green Tea Powder 8.8oz - USDA Certified Organic
ONE ORGANIC Matcha Green Tea Powder 8.8oz - USDA Certified Organic
Offered by ONE ORGANIC
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Matcha for The Price, February 23, 2015
I had never heard of matcha until I tried a Starbucks Green Tea Frap. I don’t know why but I got addicted to them for a little while and decided that they were not really worth $5 plus a drink. So I researched the recipe and stumbled upon matcha.

I’ll skip the history since I’m sure you have read it a lot with other reviews. But basically you can use this for many things from drinking tea to baking and such. I have tried to make my own green tea frap with this and find that it is a touch bitter. I do have to add more money than I really wanted to. But when I looked at other recipes they all have the same ingredients and if I ask for a Frap with little to no syrup I get the same flavor. I have not really done any cooking with this matcha but I do like it blended.

Over all this is a great price for matcha and it doesn’t have a bad flavor. I have tried a couple different brands and find the same thing from all of them. It also has a really good price, even though I know that if you want high quality matcha you will have to pay a lot of money. I think this is perfectly suitable for what I need.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

One Organic Sushi Nori Premium Roasted Organic Seaweed - 50 Sheets (4.5 oz)
One Organic Sushi Nori Premium Roasted Organic Seaweed - 50 Sheets (4.5 oz)
Offered by ONE ORGANIC
Price: $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Inexpensive and Great Tasting Seaweed Wrapper, February 23, 2015
When I think of these seaweed sheets the first thing that comes to mind is sushi then what else can I use them for. I guess I’m still of the frame of mind where I’m not totally able to just start munching on one of these sheets like a potato chip.

But after getting over my issues, the roasted seaweed sheets have a lot of uses. Of course sushi, but you can use them to wrap up other things, something like a sandwich wrap but with the seaweed instead of a tortilla shell. I also chopped it up and added it to a variety of soups and stews. You don’t even notice the taste. Then I finally took the leap and tried chewing on the sheets. I really like the flavor, it’s really mild, it’s a little crunchy at first, and one sheet does fill me up when I add a glass of water.

This was an interesting experience and definitely added a new level to my cooking. There are so many nutrients that you can get from seaweed and these sheets taste great. I even tried giving them to my fish and they went nuts, they acted like I gave them blood worms.

This is a great seaweed wrapper, a lot comes in the bag, it has a really good price, and the flavor is really good.

Go•Lo Dark Hazelnut Spread
Go•Lo Dark Hazelnut Spread
Offered by Marz Direct
Price: $14.49
3 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It has the taste and consistency of palm oil, February 23, 2015
I love Nutella but I also know how much sugar and fat is in it. This sounded like a great way to stay healthy with no sugar and all the dairy free, low carb, and no gmo list on the label. What’s better than healthy Nutella?

I have to say that this is one of the nastiest things I have ever eaten. There is no sugar, they use chicory for that so there was some sweetness to it. But the first two ingredients are chicory and palm oil. That should have been a tip off for me. It does take a lot like colored oil.

I have to say that this would be a great diet product. I wouldn’t be eating a lot of it or anything else since I couldn’t get the taste out of my mouth. I can’t even begin to understand how anyone could think this is palatable.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

Best Value on Amazon. 4 Ounce Value Pack. 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil. Free eBook 50+ Uses for Tea Tree Oil. We Have Tests that Prove Our Tea Tree Oil's Purity and Potency. Great for Face Wash, Aromatherapy, Household Cleaning, and More.
Offered by Red Rover Naturals
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, High Quality Tea Tree Oil for a Reasonable Price, February 23, 2015
My girlfriend uses a lot of essential oils, here is her opinion on the Tea Tree oil.

I use tea tree oil all the time from cleaning to facial care. The first thing you will notice is this oil smells wonderful. It smells just like the tree. There is no other chemical smells that can come from distillation or to enhance the oil. This is a high quality oil.

This oil works great for cleaning my face, there was no redness or burning. It helps to cut back on the oiliness of my skin. For cleaning it works wonders around the house. I use it with vinegar to get rid of mold and mildew in my bathroom. I just love how it leaves my house smelling clean.

If you are looking for a great, high quality tea tree oil, this is the one you need to get. You do get a huge bottle and this price is pretty reasonable compared to other tea tree oil brands.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

Phytoceramide Herbal Supplements for Daily Skin Rejuvenation, Moisturizing Hydration, and Health 30 Capsule

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me but may work for you., February 23, 2015
Everyone is always looking for the next pill, cream, or serum to make them look younger. Phytoceramides is the new in thing. The description says that through rice and Vitamins A, C, D & E you can resort the lipids in your skin and making you look younger.

I tried taking the supplement but didn’t see any real results. I did notice that when I was more hydrated my skin looked a lot better than on days that I didn’t get enough water. But I hate to say it but I didn’t really see any noticeable results. I also didn’t have any digestion issues so that was one concern I was relieved with.

I know a lot of people rave on how they look younger and such. I can’t say how true this really is but for me this supplement didn’t do anything for me.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

Health Nut Vitamin C Serum - Anti-aging Serum Has a 10% Potency - Hyaluronoic Acid Amino Complex - 30ml 1 Oz Vitamin C Improves the Fine Wrinkles on Your Face, Firms and Tones the Skin - Assist In Production of Collagen & Protection Against the Sun (Uv Rays) (10%) For Sensitive Allergy Skin
Offered by HBA Express
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Check the Ingredients and the Percent of Vitamin C, February 23, 2015
This is what my girl friend thought about the vitamin c serum.

I have to say that I’m up on the wall about this one. I have oil skin and have trouble with moisturizers making my skin feel find then an hour later leave me looking like I poured oil all over my face. The vitamin c serum feels like a thicker oil and does absorb well into my skin. My skin does look nicer than if I just washed it and doesn’t seem as oily as other moisturizers.

I would buy it just for that but then I got looking at the ingredients. Some are fine like the ascorbic acid, distilled water, and xanthum gum. But I have a problem when the product says vitamin e and it is not in the ingredient list. There are also a couple other things that got me, one was the synthetic botox, hexapeptide 3. I wonder why you would need to add that when the vitamin c and e should be enough.

The serum does work but I’m curious on some of the additional ingredients. I also notice that there is less vitamin c than in other serums. So all I can say is try it and if it works for you great, if not don’t buy it again.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

Health Nut 100% Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for Skin and Hair - All Natural Beauty Product for Daily Use - Bottle with Dropper 2 FL Ounce
Offered by HBA Express
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Hair and Skin Care Oil, February 23, 2015
I gave this to my girlfriend to review. Here is what she thinks.

I have thin, long hair which means I have dry and split ends. I have tried numerous hair care products and found those with argan oil in them seemed to work the best. But it didn’t last and who know what else I’m putting on my hair. So when the opportunity came up to try this oil for review I couldn’t wait to see how it would work.

The first thing I did was manage to put too much in my hair. I’m used to using more of the store bough stuff so I ended up looking like I dunked my head in oil. The second try left me with a very small amount of oil that I worked into the ends of my hair. When my hair dried it was gorgeous. Super shiny and felt just like silk. The best part was it lasted a couple days before I had to use any more.

I also used it on my hands; they get dried out really easily and get funky dried patches on them. I rubbed a little oil on my hands and instantly they felt so much better and looked great. Within a day the dry patch was gone and wonderfully soft hands were left behind.

If you have dry hair and skin I recommend getting this oil. You can tell it’s a high quality oil that works well and lasts. This is one thing to add to your skin and hair care routine.

Author and Creator of numerous books and DVD's.

Pure MAGNESIUM OIL ★ Made in USA ★ BIG 12 Ounce! - The Highest Quality 100% Pure & Tested - SEE RESULTS OR MONEY-BACK - Best Magnesium Oil for Sore Muscles, Leg Cramps & Spasms, Restless Legs Syndrome, Joints and Knee Pains, Headaches, Migraines and various Bodily Aches - Helps you Relax and Sleep better - 360 DAYS GUARANTEE!
Offered by Seven Minerals
Price: $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, High Quality Magnesium Oil, February 23, 2015
Many people have a magnesium deficiency and don’t realize this and many symptom, like from stress, are the same. Magnesium also can help the body heal, if you notice Epsom salts is magnesium that we soak in to relieve achy muscles and such. The problem is who has time to soak in the bath, I for one don’t. This is where magnesium oil comes in.

Magnesium oil is not an oil, it is more of a brine. So, when you use it you may have an itchy, burning feeling. That is a side effect from use. So, if you have sensitive skin you may want to spot test before just spraying yourself. I also find that there is a little residue left behind where ever you spray it.

Magnesium oil can help with painful and sore muscles, headaches, and can help you relax. I used this on my back, which was hurting this morning. Most of the pain was gone within 30 – 60 minutes of use. Now if I really stretch I can feel a twinge but my back feels pretty good. I had a bad cramp in my calf the other morning. I sprayed the magnesium oil on it and within 30-60 min the pain was gone and gone for 2 days. It started to twinge this morning so I put more oil on it and the pain is gone.

I recommend that everyone add magnesium oil to their medicine cabinet. You also want to make sure you have a high quality and I think Seven Minerals has a great quality product and price for it.

Whisky Ice Balls - Whiskey Chillers Made of Stainless Steel
Whisky Ice Balls - Whiskey Chillers Made of Stainless Steel
Offered by Shop Smart Online
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Yeppers, These Balls Are Cold!, February 22, 2015
I received this product from the company in exchange for my personal review.

These stainless steel ice cubes or should I say balls, do exactly what they advertise and that is to keep you liquor cold while not diluting the liquor itself with melting water. All you need to make this product work is to put them in the freezer for a few hours and then when you want to chill your drink you simply take them out of the freezer and put them in a glass with your favorite liquor and there you go!

It should be noted that this product does not work that well with non-alcoholic drinks such as; pop, milk, water, etc. I know because I tried and the results were less than thrilling. But if you are going to keep your alcoholic drink chilled, then you definitely want to use one of these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20