Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Burtsonville, Maryland)

Yoga Foldover Workout Pants - Medium - Blue
Yoga Foldover Workout Pants - Medium - Blue
Offered by sofishie

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, January 18, 2016
Buyers beware. These pants were made in China and would be perfect on a child. I'm normally a meduim, but decided to order a size larger. Still didn't workout. The material is extremely cheap and felt like panty hose. When i tired them on, my husband ans daughter said they would see my underware clear as day. The price was really cheap and I guess you get what you pay for. I will be making a return.

Dart World Let's Play Darts Dart Mat
Dart World Let's Play Darts Dart Mat
Price: $79.99
2 used & new from $79.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not thick enough!!, February 8, 2013
I was under the impression that this would actually stop darts from putting holes in my wood floor. IT DOES NOT!

A waste of money.

Bluff
Bluff
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Bluff (Kindle Edition)
From the moment I downloaded Bluff, I couldn't put it down. This book kept me guessing who the killer was till the very end. Let me say the ending was a real shocker. This is a must read book for everyone.