Profile for gdecarlo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

gdecarlo RSS Feed

Urban Baby Bonnet Minerva ModBonnet
Urban Baby Bonnet Minerva ModBonnet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bonnet!!, April 24, 2011
We looked and looked for a good "sun" hat. I came across this and was a little hesitant because of the price, but now that we have it Im happy we did buy it. It shades the sun from our 6 months face and is SO CUTE!! We actually just bought another one because we loved this one so much. Its light enough weight that it wont be too hot, but is not flimsy. We ordered the 6-12 mo size and it is perfect with room to grow.

Men's Cobalt 6mm Comfort Fit Plain Wedding Band Featuring a High Polish Finish, Size 10
Price: $60.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring, Great price., April 24, 2011
We bought this as my husbands wedding band. He has never worn a ring before and was worried about the comfort while playing golf and hockey. He loves this ring because he can do both and doesnt need to take it off. It looks like white gold, but doesnt scratch. win, win!

Paul Frank Little Boys' Rock Tour Long Sleeve Tee, Cream, 7
Paul Frank Little Boys' Rock Tour Long Sleeve Tee, Cream, 7

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shirt, April 24, 2011
Bought this for my five year old. Love the graphic on front. Its thin material so can be worn when its warm. Looks very well made.

Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee, Bunny, 12-18 Months
Babysoy Janey Baby Lounge Tee, Bunny, 12-18 Months
Offered by Cute Little Clothes
Price: $15.95
2 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and soft, April 24, 2011
When i saw this shirt on Amazon I had to buy it for my daughter. I love the simple graphic on front. I was hoping she could wear on easter, but it might be a little big.
It is very soft and looks well made.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Trex, April 24, 2011
We bought this dino has a gift for our son to give to our daughter when she was born. Its really soft and perfect size. He is a huge dinosaur fan and this was exactly what we were looking for.

Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, Brown/White
Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether, Brown/White
Price: $18.99
164 used & new from $14.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!, April 24, 2011
My daughter LOVES sophie! She is almost 7 months old and has been chewing on here for a few months. I like how light weight it is and so easy to hold!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as picture, December 4, 2009
I just recieved these and immediatly noticed they are not the same cups I ordered. I came online to look and sure enough the cups I recieved are all different colors. 3 red, 3 blue, 3 green and 3 purple. The pictures shows all white cups. The look much cuter in the pics and I am slightly dissapointed. Not sure if it is worth it to return since i had to pay shipping to me and will have to to return.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2011 10:22 PM PST