Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Richard V. Mullen > Reviews

Browse

Richard V. Mullen's Profile

Customer Reviews: 114

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Richard V. Mullen RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Inception (Blu-ray)
Inception (Blu-ray)
DVD ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: $7.56
30 used & new from $1.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great movie with a multifaceted story, July 27, 2016
This review is from: Inception (Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
I really liked this movie and I wanted my wife to see it too.

Saicoo® QC2.0 Car Charger 3 Ports, 1 Cigar lighter with 10A fuse car socket adaptor
Offered by SaicooDirect
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A versatile and good looking charger, July 27, 2016
It does a good job. It gets warm when I use the cigarette port charger for my dash cam. It looks good and it is easy to wiggle loose so that you don't leave something running over night by accident.

Premium Kinesiology Tape Plus FREE eTaping Guide Wrap-It-Up with Premium Athletic Performance Tape, Advanced Adhesive, Water Resistant, and Highly Durable - Latest Adhesive Technology - Pro grade 2 in. x 16.4 ft. Uncut Roll Perfect for any Athlete or Therapeutic Needs. Crossfit Tested and Approved © 2014 (BLUE)
Offered by KeepFit Gear
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase of the year!, July 27, 2016
This is the best purchase I have made all year! I had some minor nerve damage in my elbow from wrestling and this lady helped put this on. It seriously freaked me out because 80% of the pain was gone instantly!! I rechecked the box to see if it had painkillers in it. I wore it for 9 days and nearly all of the pain went away. The only negative thing to add is it REALLY sticks! It breaths fine so no issues with stink. It just needs a good soaking in a long hot shower with lots of soap to come off. Next time I will try mineral oil. MMA fighters, Olympians and other athletes use this and now I know why. 6/5 Stars!!!! Cheaper here than buying at Target.

LimoStudio 2 X 500LED Dimmable Photo Video light Panel, Photography Photo Video Studio LED Lighting Kit, AGG1872
Offered by KimOutlet
Price: $189.00
2 used & new from $189.00

4.0 out of 5 stars So good = replace all other lighting, July 27, 2016
We recently used two of these for a shoot. Mostly corporate head shots and the light out put was perfect. We dialed it up to around 85% and were able to keep the lights at least 6 feet from the subject while getting really nice light. The leds seem to really make the hair shine nicely so we didn't use a overhead hair light. There was enough splash on the white ceiling. The barn doors also function as a nice bulb protector so packing them up was a breeze. Picture below is before any mods in photo shop.
Comment Comment | Permalink

5Ft Spiral Coiled USB micro 5 Pin left angled Male to USB 2.0 A left male Cable
5Ft Spiral Coiled USB micro 5 Pin left angled Male to USB 2.0 A left male Cable
Offered by TaeYang
Price: $5.78
4 used & new from $4.77

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value and less stress on ports, July 27, 2016
I really like 90 angle cables for my phone while in it's holder. The only problem I have is it seems most coiled cables like this don't charge as fast as simple straight ones. It still does the job great and charges faster than the phone can deplete it.

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1 Cover
NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet K1 Cover
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, July 27, 2016
It seems a little overpriced until you install it. All others seem like a flimsy attempt or built like cheap garbage. It is sleek, installs by magnetic and physical interlocking and looks really nice.

Independence Day
Independence Day
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome classic!, July 18, 2016
This review is from: Independence Day (Amazon Video)
Loved it. We had to show our kid before seeing the sequel and it was a hit!

DVD Case Inserts Glossy A4 Size Inkjet or Laser 50 Sheets A4JG1034-50
DVD Case Inserts Glossy A4 Size Inkjet or Laser 50 Sheets A4JG1034-50

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any others I have seen yet, March 16, 2016
The tear lines are the best I have seen yet ( I do a lot of DVD products for clients) and they are very bright white. There is almost a slight bluish hue in the entire light spectrum so the ink really jumps off and wows the customer. I have used other supplies/vendors and they were good too but when I compare them to this it is obvious. The other vendor's paper is slightly yellowish while this is stark white. You need this advantage because you have to put these behind a plastic film so the brighter the better in my opinion.

WATER ASLEEP One Touch Windshield Universal Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for Iphone 6s 6s Plus 6s+  6 6+ 5 5s 5c 4 4s Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge+ S5 S4 S3 Note 5 4 3 2 HTC M9 M8 Lg G3 G2 and All Smartphones (Gift Retail Package)Black
WATER ASLEEP One Touch Windshield Universal Smartphone Car Mount Holder Cradle for Iphone 6s 6s Plus 6s+ 6 6+ 5 5s 5c 4 4s Samsung Galaxy S6 S6 Edge+ S5 S4 S3 Note 5 4 3 2 HTC M9 M8 Lg G3 G2 and All Smartphones (Gift Retail Package)Black
Offered by Water Asleep
Price: $15.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better with a little fix, November 2, 2015
The arm was pretty stable and the release is very easy to use. The downside was the suction cup came loose from the mount and after I put it back on several times I had to resort to super glue. It lasted 6 months of some seriously hot/direct sunlight before it came loose. Unfortunately the glue jammed up the suction lever and still it stuck well for months. I put my old S-4 in it and it never sagged. Just fix that feature and it should be 5 star quality.

ChefLand 3-Compartment Microwave Safe Food Container with Lid/Divided Plate/Bento Box/Lunch Tray with Cover, Black, 10-Pack
Price: $12.94
2 used & new from $12.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great for organizing and portion controlling your meals, November 2, 2015
Really great for organizing and portion controlling your meals. It doesn't seal perfectly tight (the only minus star) but still pretty close. At least you don't have to worry about these blowing up in the microwave at work. The size fits great in my little cooler and they do great in the dishwasher and microwave with no warping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12