Profile for Sykotik > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sykotik "Always out-manned, never out-gunned" RSS Feed (Augusta, GA)

Page: 1 | 2
Chemical Guys CWS101 Maxi-Suds II Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo, Cherry Scent - 1 gal.
Price: $20.37
3 used & new from $20.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Carwash Product Ever, August 26, 2013
I started using this product about a year ago. I will never use any car shampoo ever again. Just after the first wash my car was cleaner than it had been even when I bought it and helped take off all the shrink wrap. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the product. I would recommend buying a pump to use from your local hardware store as pouring it directly from the jug will leave a mess.

Crawford-Lehigh 36360-6 Ultra Hold Eight-Hook Tool Rack, 36 by 5-Inch
Crawford-Lehigh 36360-6 Ultra Hold Eight-Hook Tool Rack, 36 by 5-Inch
Price: $25.57
8 used & new from $19.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple/Easy, August 26, 2013
This fit perfectly on my garage wall studs, but seem a bit flimsy. As long as they are roughed up too much, they are holding all of my yard tools just fine. Don't be stupid like me and install this upside down though.

Adam's Buttery Car Wax 16oz
Adam's Buttery Car Wax 16oz
Offered by West Coast Corvette / Camaro
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adam's = Best, August 26, 2013
This review is from: Adam's Buttery Car Wax 16oz
I love all Adam's Polishes products and would recommend them to everyone. They are more expensive than cheap commercial brands, but well worth the price. They do last more than one would expect.

Adam's Super VRT - 16oz
Adam's Super VRT - 16oz
Offered by Adam's Polishes, Inc.
Price: $24.95

Excel TB2040BBSA-Black 26-Inch Steel Chest, Black
Price: $129.05
12 used & new from $110.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Open Lid to Open Drawers, August 26, 2013
Wish someone had told me that, lol. Oh well. Still perfect to fit all my odds-and-ends tools with plenty room to spare. And at such a great price!.

Motorola MR350R 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)
Motorola MR350R 35-Mile Range 22-Channel FRS/GMRS Two-Way Radio (Pair)
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: Click here to see our price
203 used & new from $45.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Short range... Impossible to use, August 26, 2013
35 may work on the moon, but not on planet Earth. Mine stopped working about 10 miles into my 1400 mile drive from GA west, so we ended up buying cheap Cobras at Wal-Mart. I do not recommend these to anyone to be perfectly honest. Biggest waste of money ever.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Hat, bit pricey, August 26, 2013
Love the hat, would love it more if it had a loop fastener patch, but I can easily add that myself. Bit over-priced, but otherwise good quality.

SUPER HOOK - Holds Up To 80 lbs. - Compare To Hercules Hooks
SUPER HOOK - Holds Up To 80 lbs. - Compare To Hercules Hooks
Offered by AsSeenOnTVGuys
Price: $12.95
7 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong... Idiot-proof, August 26, 2013
We bought these in an attempt to hand our decorative mirror weighing about 8 lbs. They are very simple to use and did the job perfectly. They are small enough once secured into the wall that you may use multiple on larger objects.

ASUS S400CA-DH51 14-Inch TouchScreen Laptop
ASUS S400CA-DH51 14-Inch TouchScreen Laptop
11 used & new from $350.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ASUS all the way!, February 3, 2013
Me and ASUS have a little love affair going on. Long passed are the days where I can actually build my own laptop, so for what it comes with the ASUS VivoBook is quite spectacular. Very refined design and has everything you need for normal day-to-day life.

Pros:
Touchscreen seems solid
<1" folded
Quick-on features
Perfect touchpad (after sensitivity adjustments)

Neutral:
No CD/DVD drive (I use an external drive for laptops anyway)

Cons:
tons of bloatware
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2013 12:55 PM PST

USA Gear Universal Car Air / AC Vent Mount XL with Adjustable Cradle for Droid RAZR , MAXX , Bionic / Nokia Lumia 900 4G / Galaxy Note , Nexus , S II , Beam
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Holder... A Bit Unstable, January 5, 2013
I purchased this for my Motorola RAZR M in lieu of the window mount because I don't like to have distractions on my windshield when I drive. This product holds the phone in place perfectly. Would have been a 5-star review except for 2 slightly irritating things about it.
1. It holds my phone very well except when I try to touch the screen and access things like navigation and try to initiate phone calls. It starts shaking around like crazy.

2. Mounting it proved to be a challenge and I had to get rather creative and use some double-sided tape.

All in all, a great product.

Page: 1 | 2