Profile for G. Magno > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G. Magno "magnum" RSS Feed (Las Vegas, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Car Charger for Garmin GPS Nuvi 2460LMT
Car Charger for Garmin GPS Nuvi 2460LMT
Offered by MyNetDeals
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 10, 2014
Works great, couldn't be better... It brings the quality I wanted in a small package. Best on the market by far.

Yamaha MG82CX 8 Input Stereo Mixer with Digital Effects
Yamaha MG82CX 8 Input Stereo Mixer with Digital Effects

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job..., April 29, 2014
Overall it's a good product (my 2nd one), I wish there was more EQ control than the basic, but I have no problem with the onboard controls which are adequate. I like the lightweight of the unit for transporting and the color coded knobs. Not a bad unit at all for the price... For my purposes, I use it for one nighters as opposed to my other powered Yamaha mixer because of the weight and size factor...

EV sx300e 12-Inch 2 Way Passive Speakers
EV sx300e 12-Inch 2 Way Passive Speakers
Offered by Home and Garden Club
Price: $799.00
8 used & new from $703.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbeatable, April 2, 2014
As a pro entertainer for 45 years, I've owned every major brand of speakers. For years I was hooked on JBL, that is until I heard these side by side. After I picked my jaw off the ground, I purchased 4 of them and drive them with a Crown amp. Goodbye JBL, hello EV.

Let me add that I blew the drivers on the JBL cabinets on a regular basis. This was costly. Even feedback would blow the drivers. I've had the EV's for three years, and feedback is no problem. Never a blown driver!

HQRP AC Adapter / Power Supply for Roland PSB-1U PSB-1 PSB-120 ACB-120 ACF-120 ACK-120 ACI-120 ACI-120C + Euro Plug Adapter
Offered by HQRP-US
Price: $10.91

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, March 21, 2014
Powers my Roland Cube just fine and is cheaper than others. A bit bulky, but so are most A/C adaptors.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Light is good, photo is cheap looking, March 21, 2014
I was surprised at the cheap looking 66 logo. My expectations was of a nice shining emblem, instead it's a cheap cartoon like emblem. A shame to ruin such a nice and historically American emblem...

Maxboost Shell Holster Combo Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV with Kick-Stand Belt Clip Holster - Fits Any Version for Galaxy S4 S 4 SIV S IV includes Models for AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, International Unlocked [DOES NOT FIT GALAXY S4 ACTIVE]
Offered by power-innovation
Price: $8.95
4 used & new from $6.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Protection, January 11, 2014
I like the fact that it fits the phone very nicely and appears to protect it well. One word of caution... When you first use the kickstand, it will be difficult to open with your fingernails. What I did, was to use a bread knife and gently opened the kickstand about 10 times. Now opening with your fingernails is possible without putting a lot of stress on it. I recommend it...

Zewa Spabuddy Sport Tens Pain Therapy
Zewa Spabuddy Sport Tens Pain Therapy
Price: $54.99
3 used & new from $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good For The Money, January 11, 2014
I had a more expensive unit which was stolen. This one works as well. It delivers plenty of power, to the point that some programs at their most intense, will be more than you need. I ordered extra pads, as the ones that come with it stuck to my t-shirt a couple of times and have already lost some of their skin gripping ability.

All in all, for the money, I recommend it. It would be nice if the readout would be in LED instead if LCD.
As for the pads, I found that soaking them in and out of a glass of ware, then letting them dry 10 minutes sticky face up, seems to miraculously bring them back to life and adhesion.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2014 9:34 AM PDT

Smith's Diamond Edge 2000 Electric Knife Sharpener
Smith's Diamond Edge 2000 Electric Knife Sharpener

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Use Light Pressure, September 9, 2013
Only problem I see is that if you put more than a light pressure on the knife you're sharpening, it will stop the sharpening wheel. You must put a light pressure when pressing down on the knife blade. Otherwise it sharpens nicely, given enough time.

AT&T TL7800 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset
AT&T TL7800 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset
Offered by iSave
Price: $62.95
78 used & new from $52.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I've been waiting for., August 14, 2013
Great range and clarity. Plenty loud.

I had a Uniden headset before and returned it because it was low in volume and impossible to register. This one registered like a dream. Previously, I had a different AT&T wireless headset before this one, but it came Dead On Arrival. Quality Control must have been sleeping that day. This time AT&T got it right. I decided to go with this new and improvement one, and it was an excellent choice. The padded earpiece is very comfortable and there are no buds sticking in your ear.

I highly recommend it.

AT&T TL7600 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset, Silver/Black, 1 Headset
AT&T TL7600 DECT 6.0 Cordless Headset, Silver/Black, 1 Headset
Offered by PlusGadgets
Price: $47.95
127 used & new from $34.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead On Arrival, August 12, 2013
Out of the box, it had parts rattling inside and would not charge the headpiece. Quality Control must have taken a day off. I also see that in the manual, there is a diagram of a "pair" button on the bottom of the charger. There is no such button. I also see this on the newer TL7800 head piece manual I just downloaded. Puzzling...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7