Profile for E. Smith > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Smith RSS Feed (Philadelphia, Pa.)

Teeccino Organic Caffeine Free Herbal Coffee, Maya French Roast, 11-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3)
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $35.05
8 used & new from $23.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually, I purchased it as part of a Christmas ..., December 22, 2014
Actually, I purchased it as part of a Christmas present for my daughter. She cannot drink regular coffee and she loves Teeccino.

Bionaire Electric Fireplace Heater with Remote Control, BFH5000-UM
Bionaire Electric Fireplace Heater with Remote Control, BFH5000-UM
Price: $225.90
15 used & new from $94.68

4.0 out of 5 stars Bionic fireplace space heater, January 19, 2009
Even though it doesn't look like a tradtional fireplace, I still like it. It fits just about anywhere without taking up a lot of space. I don't like that it doesn't have life like flames; it's just a glowing, moving background. I bought it mainly because it has a REMOTE CONTROL!!! That is a wonderful feature! It has three stages of glowing brightness, which is great. I don't like the sound that is supposed to be crackling wood, but when I lower the sound, it sounds better and more like a crackling fireplace. It's easy enough to carry up to the bedroom, den, basement, wherever you want to put it. Just plug it into any outlet; but because it's 1500 wats,you mustn't have anything else plugged into the same socket outlet. I would recommend it to anyone.
I never write reviews, so you know I must like this product. Enjoy!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 25, 2012 5:34 PM PDT