Profile for max238 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

max238 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Price: $39.99
77 used & new from $23.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little speaker system, May 14, 2014
I was very surprised with this speaker system for it's very good bass. Not top quality for this price of course but good. The whole system makes it a great pc choice. Very pleased with it.

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - PC
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood - PC
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $7.89
37 used & new from $1.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Call Of Juarez Bound In Linearity, May 14, 2014
I had hopes that this game would be a good western game, but this game is so botched it is hard to give it even a 2 star rating. You are just rushed from one fight scene to the next almost without a chance to catch your breath. The duels stink, the story smells, voice acting almost only consists of cussing and smart aleck one liners, and the textures are a joke. I never got a chance to just look around to try and see the world I was playing in. I have heard the last game Gunslinger is a arcade type shooter and that is what they should have done with this one as this is pretty much a joke.

Borderlands 2 - PC
Borderlands 2 - PC
Offered by GBA Global
Price: $10.94
62 used & new from $3.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Borderlands 2, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Borderlands 2 - PC (DVD-ROM)
Once again I took a chance on another Borderlands game and while it is fun in some ways it will be my last.The game has a cartoon look and at no time have I ever cared about the characters,although the storyline is better than the last. The game has way too many insects in it and the missions are all the same (go over there and kill them and after you do that go over there and kill them) same over and over.A lot of people seem to love this game but not me. Adios borderlands.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2014 4:31 PM PST

Detropia
Detropia
DVD
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Detropia, August 16, 2013
This review is from: Detropia (Amazon Instant Video)
This is a very good looking film and shows some interesting characters and their lives in Detroit after decline of auto industry.Not very informative and detailed about the causes of Detroit's problems but I don't think it was intended to be.Could be recommended for intertainment.

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows
Price: $30.29
33 used & new from $24.20

5.0 out of 5 stars XBOX 360 CONTROLLER FOR WINDOWS, May 3, 2013
The controller works very well for playing pc games .It is very simple and easy to use just plug it into a usb port and windows will install the drivers.Works with pc games that have controller support.

Alan Wake
Alan Wake
Offered by Ma's Wholesale
Price: $10.98
10 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars alan wake, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Alan Wake (CD-ROM)
This retail boxed disc version of Alan Wake requires you to install steam and set up a steam account before it will install on your computer. Don't know if it matters to anyone but it did to me and there was no way to get the information from the box before buying. The game looks really great and has controller support which is why I give it four stars (really don't like the steam thing though).

Mirror's Edge
Mirror's Edge
Offered by TnsDeals
Price: $9.99
9 used & new from $8.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Mirror's Edge, April 5, 2013
This review is from: Mirror's Edge (DVD-ROM)
The ad says it is for windows xp and vista so I did not know if it would work with windows 7, so I thought I would report that it does work with windows 7 64 bit in case some one else was wondering the same. Game looks and plays really great even though I have only Intel HD 3000 graphics. Does require an internet connection when you first install the game on your computer so that you can enter the code to activate and verify it. Don't have to be connected to play the game after that. Haven't finished the game but I like it so far and is fun to play.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $9.99
16 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars stalker call of pripyat, March 30, 2013
Really like the role-playing and fps aspects of the game. It is very atmospheric and fun to play, the missions are mostly interesting and the game has a good storyline. Has a lot of varied and interesting monsters (mutants) and npc's with a fairly big area to explore.Overall a very good game.

Intel Core I3-2105 Dual-Core Processor 3.1 GHz 3 MB Cache LGA 1155 - BX80623I32105
Offered by antonline
Price: $143.07
16 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Intel core i3 2105, September 1, 2012
So far I really like this cpu it is much faster than my E2160 and scores real high on the tests ran on it so far.I also like the hd 3000 graphics and the price for it is not too bad at all.Does what I need it to do very well.

Bluecell Black Color 1.5M Anti-Static Wrist Strap/Band with Adjustable Grounding for repair/maintenance
Offered by Little Mouse
Price: $1.20
2 used & new from $1.20

4.0 out of 5 stars good anti static wriststrap, September 1, 2012
This is a good wriststrap, it is not cheaply made and it will last for a while.Does a good job for me and not too expensive.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3