Profile for Gracias > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gracias RSS Feed

There Is More!: The Secret to Experiencing God's Power to Change Your Life
There Is More!: The Secret to Experiencing God's Power to Change Your Life
by Randy Clark
Price: $12.37
54 used & new from $6.67

5.0 out of 5 stars A book worth reading, December 26, 2013
This book is powerful. My faith was encouraged to believe God more for the supernatural and what he can do through me. The more I read it, the more I have the hunger of God within me.

Essential Bioinformatics
Essential Bioinformatics
by Jin Xiong
Price: $61.20
63 used & new from $35.48

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, August 31, 2012
I found this book really helpful since I was learning Bioinformatics from zero. However-seems like a lot of stuff has changed so maybe one would want to get another book.

Isotoner Men's Smartouch Fleece Lined Glove,Black, X-Large
Isotoner Men's Smartouch Fleece Lined Glove,Black, X-Large
Offered by Travel Supply Store
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing gloves, January 28, 2012
I sent these to my brother whose in afghan, he loved them. hey keep him ward and are quite the gloves to use on smartphones. i'd recommend this product to anyone with such a phone. The gloves come in one size and fit him.

crocs Men's Thompson Mid Sneaker,Expresso/White,9 M US
crocs Men's Thompson Mid Sneaker,Expresso/White,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, January 28, 2012
Got this shoes during black friday night...awesome shoes for a great $45 dollar price at that time. My dad and brother loved them!great product..neat too.

Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer
Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer
Offered by UglyNBeauty
Price: $8.49
15 used & new from $0.21

3.0 out of 5 stars People do exagerrate too much!, January 28, 2012
Before I got this product, I worried about the smell because a lot of people had complained a lot about that. Product got here in time and to my surprise, there's nothing wrong about its scent. Its practically natural.
Can't testify about the product itself..its just been a few weeks so I still cna't tell of any changes in hair length.

Black mini Clip Mp3 player
Black mini Clip Mp3 player
Offered by AMP MALL
Price: $3.00
28 used & new from $1.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Price, January 28, 2012
This is a great product, very cheap too. But am giving it 3 stars simply because where I bought it from, they hadn't put details about this product and I assumed it would have an in built memory(plus the inbuilt slot for a microSD chip) but I was wrong. At least the sellers should have stated aside that I'd need the chip...I saw this after making the payments on a different advert and was disgusted. Anyway..will be getting the chips today from the store, haven't used this prduct yet but I think it will be ok.its cute,small, looks like the ipod version, very light. For the price, its great.

Experiencing His Presence
Experiencing His Presence
by Juanita Bynum
12 used & new from $2.47

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy reading the revelations on Gods prescence, January 28, 2012
I accidentally got this book.This was the daily devotion and not the real book I'd intended to buy. I love it though.Book got here fast enough..Praise God!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome sweater dress, January 28, 2012
I got the package well in advance and in great shape.I think for that price that I got it, and especially because its stylish,and the colour looks great on me(black)..I was totally satisfied.Great product!