Profile for J. Martinez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Martinez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Clear
Cimo S-Line Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for Nokia Lumia 920 - Clear
Offered by Cimo Technologies
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $5.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, hard to use, January 20, 2014
I like the design. It fits really snug. The only issue I have are the buttons molded to press on the power and volume buttons. It requires extra effort to press, and you have to press it at a weird angle (almost like from behind the phone) that it's a bit uncomfortable. Maybe this wouldn't have been an issue if (a) the buttons on the phone weren't so shallow or (b) the buttons on the case were denser so they wouldn't require so much force to make contact.

The case is fine for now, but I'll be looking for a replacement.

P.S. Don't try cutting the buttons out as a work around. The case is too thick and the space is too thin you can't reach the phone buttons without nails.

Worldshopping Black Matte Quicksand Skin Slim Fit Hard Back Case Cover For Nokia Lumia 920 + Free Accessories
Offered by Iwotou Store
Price: $7.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Gives me the grip I need, September 8, 2013
I didn't buy this case so much as to protect my phone, but so that I don't have to worry about it slipping out of my hands. I'm a careful person so I don't worry about my phone falling off a staircase or something like that. The only way I knew it could fall is because of these frictionless gloss covers they keep making these phones out of.

My only gripe is that it can make pressing the buttons a little difficult. They're not hidden where you can't reach them, but they are already quite flush against the phone itself and the added size from the case can make it annoying.

Flixster
Flixster
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great!, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Flixster (App)
I can leave reviews on Facebook and watch my Ultraviolet movies. My only complaint is more companies aren't releasing movies the same way.

X-Necrosha
X-Necrosha
by Craig Kyle
Price: $23.64
50 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Good story, bad packaging, May 22, 2012
This review is from: X-Necrosha (Paperback)
I enjoyed the story of Necrosha even though the end is a little lackluster. But my biggest issue isn't with the story but the way Marvel collected these stories. Instead of putting them in a chronological order, they put each series together telling their own story. It totally throws off the flow and the notion of this as a collected event, but rather a collection of stories. And they put the one-shots setting up the story in the back. Makes no sense.

If you buy this trade you're better off going online and finding the proper order to read these issues.

The Death of Captain America, Vol. 1: The Death of the Dream
The Death of Captain America, Vol. 1: The Death of the Dream
Price: $12.33
52 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Brubaker made me a Cap fan, May 22, 2012
The death of Captain America was my first exposure to the character, and now I'm reading his entire run. His take on using this title as a mystery/espionage story is exactly the kind of story I love to read.

Captain America, Vol. 2: Red Menace Ultimate Collection
Captain America, Vol. 2: Red Menace Ultimate Collection
Price: $12.64
60 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great series!, May 22, 2012
I was never really a big Captain America fan and I only started reading because I heard all the good things Brubaker was doing on the book. Now I'm hooked.

Captain America, Vol. 1: Winter Soldier Ultimate Collection
Captain America, Vol. 1: Winter Soldier Ultimate Collection
Price: $14.12
79 used & new from $10.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Just great!, March 27, 2012
I only recently got into Captain America because I was curious about Bucky taking over the title after his death, and I was pleasantly surprised. I instantly became a fan of the character(s) and of the writer that I started following the story from then on. Eventually I had to go back and start from the beginning and this book is everything I hoped it would be. I already bought the next two trades.

Cosmos PU leather Earphone Earbuds Case for storing your earphones and the LATEST iPod Nano -6th gen Shuffle -4th gen Clamshell Style with Zipper Enclosure, Inner Pocket, and Durable Exterior and cosmos cable tie- Black
Offered by Cosmos Tech & Leisure
Price: $4.37
12 used & new from $1.02

3.0 out of 5 stars A little small, March 27, 2012
The case is fine, but it's smaller than I expected. I eventually replaced it because it became a hassle whenever I needed to put my earphones back in.

Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]
Kingdom of Heaven (Director's Cut) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Orlando Bloom
Price: $14.96
84 used & new from $3.26

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what you're paying for!, December 28, 2010
It's a great movie but this Director's Cut is missing the other 3 discs with all the special features. Apparently it's not Amazon's fault and they wouldn't exchange it for what I wanted.

Dollhouse: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
Dollhouse: Season 1 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Eliza Dushku
Offered by Mike's DVDs and Blu Rays
Price: $17.75
70 used & new from $9.36

4.0 out of 5 stars Great show canceled too soon, December 28, 2010
The show starts off a little rocky, but before you know it you're emersed in a great story that mixes action, mystery, philosophy, and theology with plenty of twists and turns along the way. Too bad it was cut short before the story could be fully told.

Page: 1 | 2