Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Nico Hua > Reviews

Browse

Nico Hua's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nico Hua RSS Feed

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Intertwined Design CZ Right Hand Ring 13.5mm, 9
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Intertwined Design CZ Right Hand Ring 13.5mm, 9
Offered by DoubleAccent
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. It has been a week that I ..., November 22, 2014
Great product. It has been a week that I have worn the ring. I read reviews about issues that stones were missing before purchasing. So I gently apply a layer of nail polish on the surface before wearing it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 2:24 PM PDT

BCBGeneration Women's Fancy Boot
BCBGeneration Women's Fancy Boot

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, October 15, 2011
I have received so much compliments since I start wearing them. The leather is a bit hard but acceptable. Worth buying!

Wanted Shoes Women's Galaxy Flat,Black,7 M US
Wanted Shoes Women's Galaxy Flat,Black,7 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Really cute flats, September 8, 2011
The flats look so cute and very easy to match anything you are wearing. The only thing I am not happy about these shoes are the fabric.

Michael Antonio Women's Panda Flat,Black,7.5 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Panda Flat,Black,7.5 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars Size runs a bit small, September 8, 2011
These shoes are really cute look, however, they are the least comfortable ones in my flats collection. The fabric was too hard and size runs small. I thought at beginning that it could get bigger after wearing. But I was wrong. It made my feet really uncomfortable. I am disappointed at this purchase, should have returned them.

Nine West Women's Austin Pump,Black Leather,7.5 M US
Nine West Women's Austin Pump,Black Leather,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Nine West Women's Austin (Shoes)
I love these shoes. They are very comfortable and true to size. It is a great choice for almost anything you wear too. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who wants a classy look and comfortable heels.

Nine West Women's Nuncio Pump,Black Multi Print,7.5 M US
Nine West Women's Nuncio Pump,Black Multi Print,7.5 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the print but not so much for the pointy design, September 8, 2011
The shipment was faster than I expected, even with labor day long holiday. I couldn't wait to try them on when I received the parcel yesterday. I love the print of the shoes but not so much about the too pointy shape. My boyfriend said the shoes gave me "a witch look". Personally, I think these shoes won't go well with pants as they are too pointy. Also, the shoes were designed to be narrow side, I think it runs a bit smaller than the actual size. I think I will keep them anyway, as an alternative for my wardrobe choice.

Sony ICD-BX800 2 GB Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorder (Silver)
Sony ICD-BX800 2 GB Flash Memory Digital Voice Recorder (Silver)
Offered by LAGinnovations
Price: $63.31
25 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Choice but no Cable Available to Connect with PC, August 19, 2011
I am happy with the purchase. It is a quality choice with reasonable price. However, it will be great if this recorder comes with a cable to connect with my PC.

BC Footwear Women's Limousine  Ballet Flat
BC Footwear Women's Limousine Ballet Flat

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute design but size runs a bit small, May 4, 2011
These shoes look really cute with the ballet design. I bought them to match with my black dresses filled in the wardrobe. Personally, I think the size runs a bit small. But with the fabric top, I think it will run bigger a bit after wearing (hopefully)

MIA 2 Women's Bouquet Flat
MIA 2 Women's Bouquet Flat

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shoes with chic design, May 4, 2011
I love the shoes. I was not sure about the design of the bouquet, but was really pleased with the look after I tried them on. They are really comfortable too. Recommend if you are looking for something comfortable with style.

Nine West Women's Garcen Pump
Nine West Women's Garcen Pump

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with these shoes, May 4, 2011
Like the other review said, it is a very elegant look design. I bought the suede grey first and followed another purchase of suede blue. I love the design the height of the heels and the comfortable feeling. Just a bit concerned about the maintenance of the suede fabric, not sure if it would wear out quickly. Overall, I am really happy with the purchase and the price.