Profile for Mike > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch - 10/100/1000 Mbps
NETGEAR GS105 ProSafe 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Desktop Switch - 10/100/1000 Mbps
50 used & new from $23.98

5.0 out of 5 stars It works well and did the job, May 6, 2014
I ordered this to expand my room for more wired connections and it did just that. You gotta love gigabit speed on your network; as long as you have the right cables.

Twister
Twister
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite movies, May 6, 2014
This review is from: Twister (Amazon Instant Video)
This was one of my favorite movies and had to order it when I saw it on blu ray disc.

Com-Pad Power-Bank 15000 Cell-Phone Mobile Battery Charger USB - External Backup Power for iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3, Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Android Smart Phones, Cell Phones, Tablets, iPad, Ipad Mini, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Google Glass, Camcorders, Digital Cameras, DV Recorders. Multi USB Adapter Cable >>included<<! Slim and Lightweight - Fits in every Bag. Never Run Low On Power Again
Offered by COM-PAD Direct
Price: $54.70
3 used & new from $35.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Fully Charged and Ready to Go!, April 29, 2014
Just received this product in the mail. Opened it up and it was already fully charged. Once you connect the cable to the unit then to the device you want to charge, press the button twice. It lit up blue 4 bars and the device instantly made a sound to show that it was charging. My android smartphone was at 94% and went to 97% in less than 5 minutes. I also connected an iPod Touch to the charge also at the same time the smartphone and they both were charging with no issue. So far, I am really liking the product. The device is heavy; but it's because of all the extra battery power in the bad boy. I recommend this product for the price, the amount of charge and how easy it was to plug in and charge. Doesn't get any easier than this.

3 things that bothered me:
1. The product was wrapped in like a plastic; like with normal electronics. I like that peeling of plastic off something; makes it feel more personalized.
2. When I opened the box, the cords for the device looked like they were thrown in the box.
3. There was a tiny scratch on the com-pad 15000; could have been prevented with plastic protector when the device was made.

Aurum Cables 4 pair CAT5e Kit - 350 ft CAT5e Ethernet Network Cable - Crimp tool - Pack of Cable Boots - Pack of RJ45 - Cable Tester
Offered by CABLE-MIX

5.0 out of 5 stars It's exactly what I bought!, March 7, 2014
Now; this is not your typical (buy for a business) network cable. It's meant for around the house, redoing old cables to get them going faster. I got all the parts in a big box that was supplied. Once I opened the box, I found all the parts exactly shown on the picture. This was perfect for me because I am going to redo most of the cables in my house to match the correct distance between devices / switches / router, etc. I already had a pair of tools for crimping but the tool looks like it could do the job. Network tool worked once I put in my own 9V battery and turned right on.

Mitsubishi 915B403001 Replacement Lamp w/Housing 6,000 Hour Life
Mitsubishi 915B403001 Replacement Lamp w/Housing 6,000 Hour Life
Offered by Fusion Imports
Price: $30.11
21 used & new from $23.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamp is BRIGHT!, March 7, 2014
Got the lamp; installed it in less than 5 minutes; and it has been working flawlessly. I will order from the vendor again in a heart beat.

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Online Game Code]
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection [Online Game Code]
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's the C&C series...., March 7, 2014
If you love the Command and Conquer series; then purchase this. You get all the great series you remember when growing up and get to experience the games all over again.

Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
Belkin 12 Outlet Pivot Plug Surge Protector with 8 Foot Cord
40 used & new from $31.48

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the power surge!, February 6, 2014
I have a lot of electronics with different inputs for the jacks. This thing does everything it says it does and more! I love the button to turn it on and off. I use it to power the lights in my room.

PDP PSVita Trigger Grips
PDP PSVita Trigger Grips
Price: $5.99
28 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits great in 1st gen PS VITA, February 6, 2014
If you play on consoles, then you want to get this the moment you get your PS VITA. It also helps protect the sides from damage and scratches from leaving it around the house. Triggers take a week or 2 to loosen their tight grips, but after.. just like holding a DS4 controller.

FINTIE 360 Rotating Leather Stand Case with Automatic Sleep/Wake Feature for Google Asus Nexus 7-Inch Android Tablet - Purple
Offered by Fintie

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for my nexus 7, September 2, 2013
Works perfect for my 2012 nexus 7. Great for everything, book reading, movies, read things from the web. The automatic sleep and wake system doesn't work all the time and really wished it would.

TP-LINK TL-SG1008D 10/100/1000Mbps 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch, 10Gbps Switching Capacity
113 used & new from $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply amazing and cost friendly, September 2, 2013
It works at the speed and all the ports work exactly perfect and tplink... New tech brand on my list.

Page: 1 | 2