Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Kathleen Cadman > Reviews

Browse

Kathleen Cadman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathleen Cadman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Roxy Juniors Fisherman Multicolor Marl Crew Sweater, Peacoat Stripe, X-Large
Roxy Juniors Fisherman Multicolor Marl Crew Sweater, Peacoat Stripe, X-Large
Offered by Motorhelmets

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colors, January 4, 2015
This is a beautiful sweater--there are even more colors in it than are apparent in the pic on Amazon. It's not a thick sweater, so best for around 50-60 degree weather. If it's colder you'd need additional layers.

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Eau De Toilette Spray for Women, 3.4 Ounce
Price: $28.21
44 used & new from $22.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and summery, January 9, 2014
Smells like flowers and tropical fruit all at once. I wear this one summer-early fall. Plus I got it on a GREAT sale.

The Wok Bible
The Wok Bible
by Sunil Vijayakar
25 used & new from $3.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting pan-Asian cookbook, January 9, 2014
This review is from: The Wok Bible (Paperback)
A lot of the Asian cookbooks I've had so far have soup, dumpling, meat and veg dishes, but not much variety in noodle and rice dishes. This one finally gives me a decent variety! Some recipes may need to be adjusted for sugar content (to taste) but the noodles and fried rice dishes alone make this worth the money. The recipes seem to be primarily Chinese and Southeast Asian.

WallFlower Juniors Lace Knit Top in Emerald Size: XJL
WallFlower Juniors Lace Knit Top in Emerald Size: XJL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, January 9, 2014
Loose but figure-flattering, this is a great buy. It's hard to find clothes this color green anymore, and the lace sleeves look very nice. Two things, though: 1) be careful with the lace on the sleeves; it's delicate, and 2) the picture might not be clear about this but you WILL need to wear a tank top underneath; it's kind of transparent.

WallFlower Juniors Gem Mid Thigh Denim Shorts in Kristen Size: 15
WallFlower Juniors Gem Mid Thigh Denim Shorts in Kristen Size: 15

5.0 out of 5 stars 80s style jeans! Very comfy and cute!, January 9, 2014
As a woman with a huge arse, I've always found jean shorts tricky, but these even look cute on me! The belt is very stylish and the shorts are a great length for those of us who like a bit more modest cut. They stretch when you move.

Ladies Sweet Ruffled Sleeve Smocked Waist Full Lined Lace Blouse
Ladies Sweet Ruffled Sleeve Smocked Waist Full Lined Lace Blouse
Offered by uxcell
Price: $15.52

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design but runs small, January 9, 2014
I think this is flattering for any weight, but the elastic around your waist lay better on women with smaller boobs. A larger bust causes the waistline to rise, making this less of the tunic the picture implies and more of a peasant blouse. Also, the scoop neck isn't much of a scoop unless you have small boobs. It's still comfortable and summery, but not as good as I'd expected.

Alki'i V-Neck double fabric bodice with A-line Drape Silvia Dress Black XL
Alki'i V-Neck double fabric bodice with A-line Drape Silvia Dress Black XL
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, January 9, 2014
I was looking for a casual dress for lounging around the house or wandering a nearby beach town and this one is great. It's loose-fitting--don't expect this to be your "little black dress" for dates--and stretchy. The length is modest but flattering.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable cheap jeans, December 4, 2012
The pro's: These jeans look flattering with a curvy figure. They're cut well at the waistline, so you don't get plumber's crack when you crouch down. (This is important for me, since I'm an engineer and I wear them to work.) They stretch well enough for climbing/crouching/etc, and are also nice and long in the leg so they don't ride halfway up your shins when you sit down. They're very cheap, too.

The con's: The dye comes off very easily, so wash them with jeans and/or darks. If you go to scratch your leg, at least before washing #1, you get blue gunk under your fingernails. I can deal with that for work jeans but if you're more of a fashionista go for cheap jeans by YMI, not Wallflower. I will see if they stop releasing dye after a few washings.

KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Yellow,11.5 M US
KEEN Men's Targhee II Mid WP Hiking Boot,Black Olive/Yellow,11.5 M US
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $91.18

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST hiking shoes EVER, December 4, 2012
I bought these for my husband for our upcoming trip to a winter festival. They are very warm but breathable, and have very good water-proof qualities. I have a pair myself, and have worn them on countless hikes already and they are the best for relieving foot fatigue. I just went on a very hard hike and am only able to walk at work thanks to the support these shoes provide to my aching legs. The soles are wide and have good grip, making it very hard to roll your ankles on uneven turf. They also look nice with normal clothes, so you don't look like you're wearing industrial boots with your designer jeans. My husband likes them so much they're his go-to pair of close-toed shoes.

The Kimchi Chronicles: Korean Cooking for an American Kitchen
The Kimchi Chronicles: Korean Cooking for an American Kitchen
by Marja Vongerichten
Price: $23.88
73 used & new from $4.85

4.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction when you don't know much (in a good way), May 2, 2012
My husband and I knew how to make three (count 'em, three) Korean dishes altogether--galbi, bulgogi and barbecued eel. We are always expanding our pan-Asian cookbook library, and recently decided it was time to try Korean cooking. After looking through many Korean cookbooks, I decided on this one because a) it didn't look like Japanese versions of Korean food, b) it had some very good-looking veggie recipes, and c) it was under $30. We tried the veggie recipes right away, and were beyond pleased that they tasted very different from our Japanese/Chinese/Thai/Indian recipes. Try the simple but amazing scallion salad, or the carrot/butternut squash slaw. We have also tried the bulgogi recipe from the book. It's...very different from the one we had, which was spicy and salty. This one was earthy and sweet. I do resent the use of cola in the sauce when there's already Asian pear and sugar at my disposal--I feel it didn't add much flavor and I wasted the money spent on cola I wouldn't drink otherwise. The use of shitake mushrooms was nice, though. The sweet and spicy fried chicken was amazing--so amazing that I don't care whether it's authentic or not. So was the corn on the cob w/ mayo and red pepper powder. There's a promising-looking glass noodle beef dish in there, too... At some point we may buy a more upscale Korean book, but for starters I'm sold.

Page: 1 | 2