Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for R. Finlayson > Reviews

Browse

R. Finlayson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 66

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Finlayson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Clarks Women's Glick Resseta Oxford, Nude Leather, 5 M US
Clarks Women's Glick Resseta Oxford, Nude Leather, 5 M US
Offered by OnlineShoes
Price: $79.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ran about a size too big, as did the ..., May 27, 2016
Ran about a size too big, as did the other Glick style I ordered. Clarks generally run true to size for me.

Clarks Originals Kids Grey Suede Desert Boot Junior 2.5 Wide US Big Kid
Clarks Originals Kids Grey Suede Desert Boot Junior 2.5 Wide US Big Kid
Offered by Syd's Shoes
Price: $34.95
2 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit was perfect. These were much, May 27, 2016
I wear a women's size 5 M and ordered a 2.5 W in this shoe (I would've ordered the M but it wasn't available). Fit was perfect. These were much, much cheaper than the women's version, which I also ordered but returned. The women's version had slightly better support (but not much). With both I want a bit more arch support and padding if I'm doing a lot of walking. Getting the W in the kids will give me a little more room for an insole.

Clarks Women's Glick Avalee Flat, Black Leather/Printed Haircalf, 5 M US
Clarks Women's Glick Avalee Flat, Black Leather/Printed Haircalf, 5 M US
Price: $67.05
2 used & new from $66.99

3.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are at least one size too big for ..., May 27, 2016
These shoes are at least one size too big for me. Generally Clarks fit me as true to size, so I'm not sure what happened here. The other Glick style I ordered with laces was also a size too big.

Clarks Women's Hazelle Amore Wedge Sandal
Clarks Women's Hazelle Amore Wedge Sandal
Price: $41.99 - $95.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 27, 2016
Attractive shoe, but on my size 5 foot too much leather going on. Fit was true to size.

KEEN Women's Delancey Ballerina CNX Shoe,Neutral Gray,5 M US
KEEN Women's Delancey Ballerina CNX Shoe,Neutral Gray,5 M US
Offered by Live To Play
Price: $22.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow. Should have listened to other reviewers who said ..., May 27, 2016
Wow. Should have listened to other reviewers who said these were painfully stiff. Knew in 10 seconds these were going back.

Clarks Women's Zia Graze Wedge Sandal, Nude, 5 M US
Clarks Women's Zia Graze Wedge Sandal, Nude, 5 M US
Price: $53.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked these in the photo, May 27, 2016
I liked these in the photo, but on my size 5 foot the forward leather section is very large. Can't see much of my foot and so looks odd. For small feet, this may not be the best choice.

Clarks Women's Basego GTX Y Khaki Hiking Shoes, Size 4M US
Clarks Women's Basego GTX Y Khaki Hiking Shoes, Size 4M US

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing wrong., May 26, 2016
I wear a size 5 or 5.5 women's and ordered the size 5. The inside of the shoe says 5M, as does the box (5M Women's). These shoes are probably at minimum a 7M. Or maybe a men's 5. They were at least 2-3 sizes too big. Just clearly sized wrong. Going back. I hope Amazon catches this error b/c these shoes will be huge for anyone needing a 5 and will end up returned again. It's a shame b/c otherwise I would've kept them!

Nautica Dress Up  Big Boys'  Navy Blazer, ELO Blue,16
Nautica Dress Up Big Boys' Navy Blazer, ELO Blue,16

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality. Nice navy color, August 9, 2015
Excellent quality. Nice navy color, not too dark. The fabric is substantial for a jacket this inexpensive. We tried others of similar price but they were flimsy and less structured. I ordered a 14 and 16 for my slim and tall 12.5 year old. The 14 is perfect for now. I suspect we will have to move to the 16 before the school year is out.

Zengara Men's Z30028 Oxford Tuxedo Shoes,Black,9.5 M
Zengara Men's Z30028 Oxford Tuxedo Shoes,Black,9.5 M
Offered by Cambridge Select

2.0 out of 5 stars I would give these 4 stars except for 1 thing ..., April 4, 2015
I would give these 4 stars except for 1 thing: they are HUGE. Son wears a 9.5 in every other shoe. I need to reorder these in an 8.5, maybe 8. They are stinky, yes, but that's b/c they aren't leather. You do get what you pay for in that sense.

Mens Delli Aldo Patent Tuxedo Shoes (13 U.S)
Mens Delli Aldo Patent Tuxedo Shoes (13 U.S)
Offered by azarsuits
Price: $35.00

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE., April 1, 2015
Ordered these in a size 9 for someone who wears a 10 per the instructions to "ORDER FULL SIZE SMALLER." I have reordered in a size 8. Seriously consider ordering multiple much, much smaller sizes to try. The smell was definitely strong synthetic. I'm hoping that a few days outside might calm it down.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7