Profile for Erica E. Kennedy > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Erica E. Kennedy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Dark Passage
Dark Passage
DVD
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Big on Bogey!, May 5, 2015
We are big Bogey fans, and my husband and I both loved it.

Disney Frozen Olaf Cuddle Pillow
Disney Frozen Olaf Cuddle Pillow
Price: $15.19
59 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The boys seem to enjoy them and they seem to be well-made, April 18, 2015
Bought two of these for my grandsons. The boys seem to enjoy them and they seem to be well-made. I don't know about laundering yet.

Glycerin Vegetable Kosher USP-Highest Quality Available-1 Quart (32 Fluid Ounces)-From Element Six
Offered by Savvy E-tail
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 18, 2015
Useful in diy projects.

Children's Dress For This Summer, Ten Styles For Your Princess-j,M(5)
Children's Dress For This Summer, Ten Styles For Your Princess-j,M(5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 18, 2015
Granddaughter loves it!

Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle
Radio Flyer Classic Red Dual Deck Tricycle
Price: $49.00
77 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have purchased 3 of these trikes in the last ..., April 18, 2015
I have purchased 3 of these trikes in the last 3 years. (Those grandkids just keep coming along.) Every one has been well-received. These are the REAL thing - metal and rubber. None of that cheap plastic. These are built to last through ALL of your kids, and then hand down to cousins, or sell at a yard-sale. Not hard to put together for my husband, but he is a clever guy. Still, I would do it, if he or one of my sons-in-law weren't around, and I am a 64-year-old grandma.

Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Traditional Medicinals EveryDay Detox, 16-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Price: $22.74
31 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband and I LOVE this tea, April 18, 2015
My husband and I LOVE this tea. The flavor is so good, especially that touch of licorice. I never would have expected that flavor, which I have never liked, to be so wonderful in tea! We buy it for the flavor, but the medical use won't hurt since we both take medicines that are liver-damaging.

Foyle's War, Series 9 [HD]
Foyle's War, Series 9 [HD]
DVD
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this series and buy each season, April 18, 2015
We love this series and buy each season, sight unseen, because we know that it will be worth the price. That said, the earlier years (the war years) were the best episodes. The cold war episodes are just not as riveting.

Foyle's War, Set 8 [Blu-ray]
Foyle's War, Set 8 [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Michael Kitchen
Price: $32.48
30 used & new from $26.69

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this series and eagerly await each new season's arrival, April 18, 2015
We love this series and eagerly await each new season's arrival. The war years were the best though. These cold war episodes are not quite as good.

Revell 1:35 Bell H-13H 2-In-1
Revell 1:35 Bell H-13H 2-In-1
Price: $13.01
22 used & new from $11.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy to find this at the price, April 18, 2015
Very happy to find this at the price. There has been some controversy on line about this particular model because apparently some of the boxes had been exposed to heat in such a way as to damage (by slight bending) of the tail boom parts. The one we received was PERFECT!

The Piasecki H-21 Helicopter: An Illustrated History of the H-21 Helicopter and Its Designer, Frank N. Piasecki
by Robert Brandt
Price: $18.00
18 used & new from $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves this and was very pleased with Amazon Prime's quick delivery, April 18, 2015
My husband loves this and was very pleased with Amazon Prime's quick delivery. He wanted it for a project that he was in the middle of, and the timely delivery was much appreciated.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6