Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for Hugh Burns > Reviews

Browse

Hugh Burns' Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hugh Burns RSS Feed (Philadelphia)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Male Power Mens Black Collared Body Harness Mankini (S/M)
Male Power Mens Black Collared Body Harness Mankini (S/M)
Offered by Nyteez
Price: $48.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inappropriate? I dont think so., December 14, 2013
I originally purchased this to wear on casual Friday at the office. Then, when the P.T.A. had an unannounced meeting, and they always "forget" to inform me, I was in a rush and figured, what the heck? Let me tell you I got everyones attention when I removed my Black leather duster and gyrated to the front of the auditorium.
Everyone was yelling things like "That guy has no children in this school!" and "Oh, Not him again!"
Also, It runs a little small.

Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, Desert Khaki, 33x34
Levi's Men's 501 Original Fit Jean, Desert Khaki, 33x34

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty tight, December 14, 2013
These are hard to wear mostly because they have that moose knuckle effect that gets unwanted attention when Im shopping at Walmart.

UltraFire® WF502B Flashlight CREE XM-L T6 LED 3 Output Run on 18650 3.7v Battery NOT Included
Offered by Colorful Lighting
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Im too stupid to live., December 14, 2013
First, I should say I give everything five stars. That being said, I bought two of these and it took a month for them to arrive because they come from China. I saw the great discount and figured, Wow! Ill buy two!, so I did. The problem is I didnt buy the special batteries that you can only get in China so they dont work as well as Id hoped.

Backpack - Adventure Time - Massive Island Jake & Finn Friends (Large School Bag)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rather effeminate., December 14, 2013
The other kids call me an ass because I wear this backpack or because Im 58 years old and am strictly forbidden from going near the bus stop. Either way this is a roomy back pack with room for the 9 juiceboxes I like to carry each day.

Samsung UN85S9 Framed 85-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV
Samsung UN85S9 Framed 85-Inch 4K Ultra HD 3D Smart LED TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Good, December 14, 2013
I dont actually have cable access so this is currently being used as a dry erase board, but is an attractive addition to my command center. Thats what I call my bedroom.

Casio Men's FE10-1A Classic Digital Watch
Casio Men's FE10-1A Classic Digital Watch
Price: $15.00
13 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Unbelievable?, May 15, 2012
I traded in some old cd's and had a credit so I got this watch for like 2 dollars.
I needed a watch for work (I work outside and wanted a watch I didn't care about).
Now, I cant Take this watch off. Its easy to set and looks pretty decent. I know eventually the strap will break, but you know what? I will immediately buy another one. I really like this watch. buy it.

Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Original Fresh, 60 Loads, 51-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Offered by Country Farm Resellers
Price: $79.99
6 used & new from $55.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Real good Smells, May 9, 2012
I never really bought this stuff, but I like Gain so its probably great. Whats it? Ocean fresh? That sounds like it smells good, that should be enough for someone who buys laundry products online. Each container looks like it weighs about 4 pounds so you could work this into your Zumba class.

Orabrush Tongue Cleaner, 4 Count
Orabrush Tongue Cleaner, 4 Count
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My birthday present from Krista! (Part 2), May 9, 2012
I think they kinda look like the monsters from that Tom Cruise war of the worlds deal. My favorite thing is French bread, no question. I could eat it for breakfast, I could eat it for lunch, I could eat it for dinner. My second favorite thing is sleeping. If I could eat French bread while I was sleeping, I would, and then that would be my favorite thing. My tongue has never gotten so many compliments as it has since I began using this product which came in a box which looked like it contained hanes white v necked undershirts (medium), but did'nt.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2012 11:23 AM PDT

Buck 379BRS Solo Folding Pocket Knife
Buck 379BRS Solo Folding Pocket Knife
Price: $12.75
59 used & new from $11.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Pen knife, May 7, 2012
Its a pretty nice, small, thin knife. I like to watch icarly. Its pretty funny.
I have been playing a lot of video poker lately, mostly when I'm bored and if I start to lose, for some reason I always start to believe the game is somehow fixed. This is highly unlikely however since I only use pretend money. Anyway I like to brandish my Buck 379BRS Solo Folding Pocket Knife, with wooden grip and curse at the imaginary pitboss. It works pretty good.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, May 7, 2012
I love the watch. Easy to set the time and date and it is very attractive. Buy it!
I owned a similar Timex and have had it for four years. It's still ticking.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3