Profile for Dan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Precision Kitchenware - Professional Garlic Press / Mincer - PK004
Precision Kitchenware - Professional Garlic Press / Mincer - PK004
Offered by RunSkipShop
Price: $15.94
7 used & new from $6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it. Looks solid, August 28, 2014
Love it. Looks solid, feels solid (no plastic handles or anything), and really dices up the garlic great! 5 stars!

Crowne Plaza National Sleep Products Conformance Supreme Standard Size Pillow
Crowne Plaza National Sleep Products Conformance Supreme Standard Size Pillow
Offered by DealCat
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $10.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Average Pillow, January 29, 2014
It was nice for a while, but then just turned into the sort of cotton ball consistency that all my other polyester-filled pillows do, and they can't be fluffed. I expected more for the price. Got some down pillows since, I would recommend going down that route - a bit more expensive, but they can always be fluffed and last much longer, so it's worth it in the end.

MINITURTLE, 3 in 1 Slim Fit Rubber Feel 2 Piece Snap On Hard Phone Case Cover, Capacitive Stylus Pen, and Clear Screen Protector Film for Android Smartphone Samsung Galaxy Light SGH-T399 /T Mobile (Black)
Offered by MINITURTLE
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Feel and Look, January 2, 2014
The case is plastic but has a rubber-feel due to the coating that makes it pleasant to hold in the hand. Fits completely snug on the phone. It protrudes a good amount around the front of the phone, giving me confidence that if it dropped the screen would be safe. Since the phone isn't as heavy and solid as, say, an iphone, I don't think the 2-piece construction is any more risky than a one-piece.

The screen protector is pretty basic. I still find I need to turn up the screen brightness in heavy sunlight, but that's probably to be expected as I usually keep it pretty dim.

The stylus is actually an unexpected nice touch, as it was going to be a throwaway part of the package for me, but I decided to test it for the review. It fits snug into the headphone jack, and I actually find it much more comfortable to use the phone with it. It is very cheap, however, so I'm not sure how long it will last getting tangled in your pocket before it breaks at the connection or the tip.

Eclectic Institution Milk Thistle 600Mg 240 Caps
Eclectic Institution Milk Thistle 600Mg 240 Caps
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $13.92
6 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, July 9, 2013
There's not much to say about the benefits of the product not already covered by WatermelonTiger. The capsules are consistent and professionally produced. I've suffered no noticeable negative side effects after taking 6-8 capsules per day for several weeks.

It's difficult to find an affordable, organic milk thistle seed supplement. This is a great value.

Schumacher BAF-TTC Coated Top Terminal/Post Washer
Schumacher BAF-TTC Coated Top Terminal/Post Washer
Price: $4.76
3 used & new from $4.76

3.0 out of 5 stars Average., April 2, 2013
They do what they are designed to do, however the paint is very thin and will chip if you look at it funny. The fasteners that hold the plate on are also a bit smaller than 11mm and has no SAE equivalent, so you'd be best off using an adjustable wrench rather than rounding them with an ill-fitting wrench.

You get what you pay for. They're nothing spectacular and you shouldn't expect a showpiece or perfect design.

Now Foods Vitamin D-3 Full Body Cream, 4 Ounce
Now Foods Vitamin D-3 Full Body Cream, 4 Ounce
Price: $9.56
10 used & new from $3.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Moisturizer, Strong Scent, February 25, 2013
The ingredients in the product are great. However, I'm using it as a supplement to treat a skin condition that affects a fairly large area of my body. I find the orange scent too strong for my purpose, and as a guy, don't appreciate the fruity smell. Neither the online description or label of the product indicate that it is scented. This is surprising from a NOW product, as they are usually very comprehensive.

Monoprice 15ft Premium 3.5mm Stereo Male to 3.5mm Stereo Female 22AWG Extension Cable (Gold Plated) - Black
Price: $8.60
14 used & new from $3.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely, May 18, 2012
This cord is amazing. Don't believe me? Read on.

Rubber. This is what the coating of this wire is basically made out of. Can I prove it? Google it. It's true.

Does it matter? Hell yeah!

Honestly, this is the best extension cord I have dealt with. Not only is the cord made of rubber, but that part of the cord where you insert the part of the headphone is really well made. It's almost as if it were designed to be filled with a 3.5mm male end.

And it was.

10/10 would bang again.

Offered by Exhale Inc
Price: $22.96
2 used & new from $22.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Just a small, poor quality blender, January 13, 2012
This is a very small unit. If you buy your tobacco by the ounce, then this may be fine for you. But even then I have a better recommendation - buy a kitchen blender. That's all this is - a cheap blender. For a little more, you can find a blender that can blend literally 10 times the tobacco in less time.

Let me reiterate - this is not anything other than a small blender. Google tobacco shredder and you will see what I mean.

It is made of very cheap plastic. In attempting to "shred" the tobacco, it jammed over and over again. After 5 minutes I had enough to roll maybe 5-6 cigarettes. So, seeing as this is just a blender, I took my tobacco upstairs and used the kitchen blender. After de-stemming and shredding the leaf (with minimal jamming on a mid-level Wal-Mart blender) I had 6 oz of tobacco ready to roll after 30 minutes. That would have taken, probably, a half a day with this blender.

Do yourself a favor and save yourself the time of having to return this item. The only thing good I can say about it is that it worked when I plugged it in.

Offered by Saint Stephen
Price: $19.16
5 used & new from $11.83

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, doesn't do the one thing it's supposed to do, January 13, 2012

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 27, 2012 1:24 AM PST

Black Ice Cigarette Case :: Brushed Satin Gunmetal (For King Size & 100's) #57
Black Ice Cigarette Case :: Brushed Satin Gunmetal (For King Size & 100's) #57
Offered by Bewild
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, and classy, January 13, 2012
Nice, smooth material. The gunmetal is tough and not too thin, so I wouldn't worry about it crushing your goods. The latch is well made. Uses a plastic holder inside for the cigarettes (better than the elastic ones like on other holders, and the plastic is good design because aluminum bends and would wear over time and steel would put pressure on the cigarettes.) Nothing is flimsy or cheap about this product. I cannot say anything negative. I'd say perfect price for what I got, great value because it should last years and years, and it looks so much nicer than pulling out one of those plastic/aluminum fake packs. Will update if anything falls apart, but again, everything seems great.

Page: 1 | 2