Profile for S. mitchell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. mitchell RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wilson Jones Big Mouth Filer, Vertical Orientation, Dark Blue (W68583)
Wilson Jones Big Mouth Filer, Vertical Orientation, Dark Blue (W68583)
Price: $11.99
20 used & new from $7.69

3.0 out of 5 stars not a 5.25 inch expansion!, January 26, 2014
This is a nice vertical file organizer, but there is no way that it expands to 5.25 inches. You can see where they list the dimensions that the bottom measures 1.7 inches. The top opens a little wider, but it doesn't hold many pages. I am still looking for one that will hold more pages.

Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Crème, 2.6 Ounces (Pack of 2)
Price: $8.49
20 used & new from $7.45

1.0 out of 5 stars this stuff really stinks!, January 1, 2014
I have been buying Burt's Bees products for years and loved them all. However, I have noticed during the past year that the formulations have changed and they now use more artificial fragrances and ingredients. This particular one has a very strong unpleasant odor. I won't buy or recommend their products anymore. I do recommend Yes to Carrots Intensive Hand Care Cream.

TUDIA Ultra Slim Melody Series TPU Protective Case for LG G2 (for Verizon ONLY) - Purple
Offered by W2 Corporation
Price: $14.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Keep looking!, November 22, 2013
I got the purple one for the LG G2 from Verizon. It looks cheap and plasticky and too thick. I was hoping that it would grow on me, but after a few days I couldn't stand it anymore. I like the Diztronic one much better.

M-Edge Latitude360° Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (Black)
M-Edge Latitude360° Case for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (Black)
Offered by vivacentro
Price: $8.00
6 used & new from $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was looking for, October 29, 2013
I was looking for a protective cover that zips. This one does zip, but you have to keep it open to charge. It is also a tight fit with no room for a stylus or ear buds or anything else.

Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Wirefree Bra With Smart Sizes, Voluptuous Pink, X-Large

3.0 out of 5 stars no support, August 6, 2013
This bra is very comfy; too comfy. There is no support at all to the cups. The straps are not adjustable. The band fit well; it is not too large. It feels like a "leisure bra" that someone would wear around the house, but it does have hooks in the back. I only wear a C cup, so they are not that large. I was looking for a support bra without underwire; this is not it.

Teva women's Freewheel Fashion Sneaker,Port Royal,10 M US
Teva women's Freewheel Fashion Sneaker,Port Royal,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 27, 2013
Nice shoes, but not as comfy or cushy as my Keens. They are snug also; I'll have to wear skinny socks.

Big Tree Farms Tree Coconut Sugar Vanilla, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)
Big Tree Farms Tree Coconut Sugar Vanilla, 14-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 3)
Price: $16.47
2 used & new from $16.47

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, May 16, 2013
I got this to make dry creamer for my coffee and it tastes great. I was pleasantly surprised; I hate the taste of artificial sweeteners and stevia and Splenda. This tastes like regular sugar and the low glycemic index is a plus. FYI: I mix 1 cup powdered real dairy cream, 2 cups powdered milk, and 2 cups of this sugar. It beats all the liquid and dry creamers out there.

Earth Magic, revised edition
Earth Magic, revised edition
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this book!, April 23, 2013
I bought the original book more than 20 years ago. It was a nice example of how she and her coven worked together using the principles of "Positive Magic", which is still my all time favorite book explaining witchcraft. This new edition adds information and wisdom gained from her lifetime of experience. It is a treasure trove for witches who are ready to advance to the next level of their own transformational journey. I highly recommend this book!

Libbey Vina Stemless 19.5-Ounce Clear Cooler Glass Set, 4-Piece
Libbey Vina Stemless 19.5-Ounce Clear Cooler Glass Set, 4-Piece
Offered by Billy & Sons
Price: $12.95
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, April 20, 2013
I had some of the Vina wine glasses and they have held up wonderfully. These are even easier to hold. Good for every beverage!
update: I have dropped them a couple of times onto the tile floor....and it didn't break!!! Worth every penny.

Ecco Bella Leave-on Invisible Exfoliant & Blemish Remedy
Ecco Bella Leave-on Invisible Exfoliant & Blemish Remedy
Price: $19.82
22 used & new from $14.81

4.0 out of 5 stars strong!, April 20, 2013
I have sensitive skin and this was a little too strong for me. I think that it is a good quality product, but my face was irritated and peeled. It is hard to find a good exfoliator for sensitive skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7