Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation STEM
Profile for Geoffrey D. Saunders > Reviews

Browse

Geoffrey D. Saun...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Geoffrey D. Saunders RSS Feed (Maryland, USA)

Hyperikon BR30 LED Bulb, 9W (65W equivalent), 4000K (Daylight White), Wide Flood Light Bulb, 120° Beam Angle, Medium Base (E26), Dimmable, UL Listed - (Pack of 4)
Offered by Hyperikon
Price: $39.80
2 used & new from $24.50

Andis Easy Cut 10-Piece Haircutting Kit - Silver (18485)
Andis Easy Cut 10-Piece Haircutting Kit - Silver (18485)
Offered by Corydor
Price: $14.99
42 used & new from $14.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Costs less than a haircut at the barber, May 20, 2012
I was skeptical about purchasing this item, but I knew if I had a problem with it, I could always return it. I've tried many simple hair cutters in my time and I always regret it. After one or two cuts, the other "cheap" brands show their true colors (namely blood red when they start tugging your hair, even when trimming your eyebrows). Whenever I go to the barber, I always marvel at their shavers. How do they cut so easily, so effortlessly, so cleanly? "Surely, it must be that those shavers cost a fortune," I reasoned. When I found this shaver on Amazon, I knew I was going to be getting the best in customer satisfaction, so I knew I could take the plunge yet again on a "cheap" shaver, and this one happened to cost less than a single haircut at the barber. When I tried it, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it cut very long hair, even very close to the scalp. Perhaps I was duped all along, and the shavers at the barber were these simple ones, and they were making a fortune off of me. Either way, I am very pleased with my purchase, and I highly recommend this to others in the same boat as me.

UPDATE (08/14/2012)

Four months later, these blades are still going strong. My father was over at my house visiting and I showed him how easy it is to give yourself a haircut using these, and I could tell he was impressed. For those of you who are having issues with these, keep in mind that Amazon will replace defective items for free. For those who have yet to buy these, just know that they should work perfectly right out of the box and (as it is with any other of these shavers) do not fiddle around with the "indented circle" with a screwdriver -- otherwise you're just asking for trouble.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 19, 2014 5:34 PM PDT

Klipsch ProMedia In-Ear Premium Noise-Isolating Gaming Headphones with Mic (Black/Red) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by in-ear-com

5.0 out of 5 stars You won't be disappointed, January 26, 2011
First, I just want to point out that there aren't enough reviews out there for these headphones. Not many people own them, so this may be why they keep going on sale.

The good stuff:

The wire is tangle resistant and is pretty strong. I accidentally yanked out of my ears with my knees pretty hard, but they were still fine. The tangle resistant part is very important, especially if you plan on using them plugged into your iphone or ipod while they are in your pocket. Folding up the wire is pretty simple, too. Also, the headphones fit easily into the included case. The headphones are quite light, much lighter than the turbines I bought a while back. They are bent and fit easily into your ear. I haven't had them fall out yet, and that's a major plus. The sound is pretty good and the mic works well. I tested the mic on the iphone with some impressive results. The carrying case is nice and it comes with plenty of ear buds to get the perfect fit.

The bad stuff:

First, the wire end isn't L-shaped. For the life of me, I don't understand why manufacturers do not put L-shaped connectors on the end of their headphones. Having L-shaped connectors prevents wear and tear on the end of the wire when wrapping them around the device you have it plugged into.

Second, try to get these on sale. They seem to fluctuate in price, but I think that's because it's not a very common item. If you are patient, you can get them for $30, although I would get them if you see them reach $40.

SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($200-300)
SquareTrade 3-Year Computer Accident Protection Plan ($200-300)
Offered by SquareTrade
Price: $174.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, February 9, 2010
I really like how easily they make it to file a claim. No hassles. When you call to file a claim, the first option on the machine is to file a claim or inquire about an existing claim. No need to listen to a long message before deciding which option to choose. This puts you immediately in touch with an actual person who handles the claim super quickly. Plus, when they receive the item from you, it doesn't take very long (maybe a day) before they agree that it isn't working. The check was sent out very quickly too. Gotta love this service.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, February 3, 2010
Like many other reviewers, I found that the stroller was easy to maneuver and, once you figure it out, easy to fold. The hood is also very nice and makes it comfortable for baby when he/she is sleeping with the back reclined. However, the hood won't fold with the stroller while attached. The hood gets caught in the locking mechanism, preventing the stroller from fully closing. I have to remove half the hood each time I want to fold the stroller.

All in all, a nice stroller. I know I didn't add anything very positive about it, but I did want to let others know what they're getting with this.