Profile for Beauty Brite > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 179

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beauty Brite "Beauty Brite Reviews" RSS Feed (Winston Salem, NC)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
InstaNatural Niacinamide Vitamin B3 5% Serum ,Anti Aging Topical Serum for Face ,For Youthful, Fair & Clean Acne Prone Skin 2 OZ
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and lasts all day, April 16, 2014
Disclosure: I received a sample product in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have been using Vitamin B3 for about a week now and have noticed a difference in the overall look of my skin. My face looks brighter and feels better! I have noticed my skin looks supple. My fine lines are less noticeable. I have not noticed a difference with my skin tone or age spots but it is still early.

For more of my review, visit my blog!

The 10" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)
Price: $33.24
4 used & new from $20.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 8, 2014
Disclosure: I received a sample product to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have been using my Green Earth Pan, textured series for several weeks so I was so thrilled to receive the smooth series to try! While I love that the textured series is safe to use without the harmful fumes, I have noticed that my pan gets scratched and dents in it very easily. The textured bottom does require a little extra scrubbing with my sponge, but other than that, I love the pan. It works and cooks my food evenly and perfectly. I have not had any issues with it.

4oz Organic Rosehip Oil ★ BIG 4 OUNCE! ★ 100% Pure & Certified Organic Cold Pressed ★ SEE RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY-BACK - The Highest Quality Rose Hip Seed Oil by Eve Hansen - Unrefined, No Fillers ★ BEST for Face & Skin - HEALS Dry Skin, Fine Lines, Acne Scars, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Sun Damage & More! ★ 100% Guaranteed to Heal Your Body!
Offered by Eve Hansen
Price: $47.00
2 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure and Perfect!, April 7, 2014
Disclosure: I received a free product in exchange for my honest opinion.

I recently started using Rosehip Oil. With any product, I read the directions on how to use it. What I love about this brand is that I do not have to store in the refrigerator. I keep the bottle on my bathroom counter, which makes it easy to use for a quick application. The Rosehip Oil comes in a generous 4 oz bottle for easy use. The dropper offers the perfect amount so you can decide how much you want to use for each application.

To read more of my review, visit my blog!

Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask - Natural Facial Mask for Acne Treatment - Dead Sea Mud acts as a Pore Cleanser & Pore Minimizer - Anti Aging Mask, Pore Cleanser & Pore Minimizer, Exfoliator & Natural Moisturizer for Women, Men & Teens - Relieves Acne, Acne Scars, Pimples, Blackheads, Eczema & Psoriasis - Leaves Skin with that "Glow" - 100% Money Back Guarantee
Offered by Professional Beauty Group
Price: $19.95
4 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and works!, March 31, 2014
Disclosure: I received a sample product to use in exchange for my honest opinion.

I have used Dead Sea Mud Mask years ago. The mud mask is easy to use and so soothing on my skin. I apply a thin layer on my face and allow to myself to relax for 20 to 30 minutes. I like to apply the mud mask just before a shower, that way I can rinse the mud away in the shower. It is less of a mess.

Argan Oil 100% Pure Cold Pressed Virgin Organic for your Skin, Hair & Nails by PURE ARGAN BEAUTY; 2Fl Oz 60ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Argan Oil, March 30, 2014
Disclosure: I received a product sample to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

I am so honored when a company asks me to review their products. I received the Pure Argan Beauty Oil to try! The bottle is a generous 2 oz bottle. I use it for just about everything beauty. I add a few drops in my shampoo bottle for extra moisture. I also use as a leave in conditioner. Argan Oil can be used on skin and nails as well.

I also use Argan Oil on my son's sensitive skin. He has eczema, so this oil is gentle enough for him!

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses, 12-Ounce, Set of 4
Price: $33.99
3 used & new from $32.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the family, March 21, 2014
Disclosure: I received a sample to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

We are excited that we can enjoy our hot or cold beverages in the same type of glasses. The glasses are beautifully shaped and easy to hold in one hand, whether the beverage is hot or cold. Either way, the cup stays at a tolerable temperature.

For more of my review, visit my blog.

Leather Conditioner & Restorer - The Ultimate Leather Protector for Cars, Furniture, Boots, Saddles, Purses & More - Foam Applicator Included
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars First time user, March 18, 2014

As soon as I receive my sample of Leather Nova, I read the instructions on how to use the product as I have never used a leather conditioner product before. I quickly realized how easy the product will be to use. I gathered my leather shoes and went to work. I have three pairs of shoes that I wanted to use the product on. They are shoes that I wear for work.

I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to apply the product to my shoes. The product is almost gel like and glides easily over my leather shoes.

To read more of my review, visit my blog!

Organic Rosehip Seed Oil - 100% Pure & USDA Certified Unrefined Virgin Oil - Moisturizer for Skin, Hair, Stretch Marks, Scars, Discoloration, Wrinkles & Fine Lines, 4 Fluid ounces
Price: $49.95
5 used & new from $23.71

5.0 out of 5 stars This works!, March 17, 2014

To start my skin care regime, I use the rosehip seed oil first. I applied two drops on my face and neck. Per the instructions, I keep the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it fresh. First, the oil is a dark amber color. I was worried that it would stain my face but there were no issues. The oil is gentle and non-irritating. It is very easy to apply and quick to absorb.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2014 5:35 PM PDT

InstaNatural 100% Pure & Natural Moroccan Rose Water Ultimate Facial Toner 4 Fluid Ounce
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $10.38

5.0 out of 5 stars So gentle, March 17, 2014

Then I applied the Rose Water. I apply this product with either a cotton ball or cotton pad. I apply just as I would a toner. I apply all over my face. It helps keep my face moisturized. The product has a subtle rose scent that is very calming and fresh smelling. The product absorbs quickly!

To read more of my review, visit my blog!

InstaNatural Phytoceramides - Best Anti-Aging Supplement - 100% Wheat Gluten Free Rice Based Phytoceramides - 30 count
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy on the stomach, March 11, 2014
Disclosure: I received free product to review in exchange for my honest opinion.

The Phytoceramides is a unique product. It is Gluten and wheat free. I take it every morning right after breakfast. It is very gentle on my stomach. I have not noticed any bad side effects as far as an upset stomach.

To read the rest of my review, visit my blog.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18