ARRAY(0x97d8c0a8)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MrsB RSS Feed

Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin - 4 Pack
Smith's Rosebud Salve Tin - 4 Pack
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $24.00
3 used & new from $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE generations of Rosebud salve fans! We love all of the Rosebud products., April 12, 2014
I'm fourth generation (and my kids are fifth) of our family who ADORE Rosebud salve! In fact, my 84-year-old grandfather still gets his hand-written order filled directly by Smith's. We've used it for everything from lips to cuts to chapped hands, and it always delivers. I won't go to sleep without my Rosebud salve to keep my lips soft all night, and I never wake up with dry, chapped lips. Amazon's prices are VERY good, especially since Hollywood recently discovered this amazing product so now everyone's jacking up the price... There's NO comparison to 99-cent lip balms, not even in the same ball park! Spend a little extra for time-proven quality and value!

I'm SO happy to see another generation discovering the wonder that is Rosebud salve!!

Rosebud Three Lavish Layers Lip Balm, 0.8 Ounce
Rosebud Three Lavish Layers Lip Balm, 0.8 Ounce
Price: $11.19
13 used & new from $11.19

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE generations of Rosebud salve fans! We love them all., April 12, 2014

Here We Go
Here We Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Another winner from Peter!, June 27, 2012
This review is from: Here We Go (MP3 Music)
Wow, Peter White does it again! Another phenomenal, magical project from our favorite artist!! Every song on this CD is a sheer delight to hear. We pre-ordered this one on Amazon and anxiously watched the mail every day. We have ALL of his projects, and we've been totally hooked since we first heard him on our smooth jazz station as newlyweds in the 1990s. "Caravan of Dreams" and "Song of the Season" are my all-time favorite Peter White albums (SO glad he did that wonderful Christmas project!).

Every one of Peter's albums has such variety, yet his recognizable style sets him apart and we always know it's him (he lends his magic to many other artists).

THANK YOU, Peter! We absolutely love every one of your songs. It's obvious that you pour your heart and soul into every note. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. We are constantly poised waiting for your next project. God bless you!~