Profile for Kitt Hoover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kitt Hoover "Kitt Hoover" RSS Feed (Orange City, Fl United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Wolverine Men's Amherst Safety Toe Shoe,Black,8.5 M US
Wolverine Men's Amherst Safety Toe Shoe,Black,8.5 M US
Price: $68.65
6 used & new from $68.65

3.0 out of 5 stars bit the fit isn't very comfortable. I've been alternating between these and my steel ..., March 12, 2015
The shoe fits, bit the fit isn't very comfortable. I've been alternating between these and my steel toed boots to give these new shoes a chance to break in. I've never had an issue with breaking in a work shoe/boot. I can't say that I am completely satisfied with these shoes yet.

Sticks
Sticks
Price: $3.00

4.0 out of 5 stars The game is great all around, August 9, 2014
This review is from: Sticks (App)
The game is great all around, it just wasn't what I was looking for. It would make a good family game.

Hamilton Beach Perfect Toast 2 Slice Toaster (Blue Buttons)
Hamilton Beach Perfect Toast 2 Slice Toaster (Blue Buttons)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, July 19, 2014
Perfect for my needs. I enjoy the fact that it has soft buttons/release and doesn't throw the toast into the air or startle you when complete.

Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B PRO 3000 Electric Rechargeable Power Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Price: $80.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed in how weak the battery became after a year, July 19, 2014
Product works as indicated. I was disappointed in how weak the battery became after a year. I followed the instructions, indicating for the handset to not stay on the base continually but at this point the battery won't hold a charge past a single brushing.

Secura Halogen Infrared Turbo Convection Countertop Oven MINI, extender Ring;tong;cook Racks CO-05MH
Offered by Lafraise
Price: $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am still trying different items out in it and have not been disappointed yet. It cooks a ribeye beautifully, July 19, 2014
This thing is fabulous. I am still trying different items out in it and have not been disappointed yet. It cooks a ribeye beautifully. It's prepared chicken direct from the freezer in about 20 minutes, the chicken would be so juicy and perfectly cooked.

Charcoal Water Filters, Replaces Keurig 05073., Pack of 6
Charcoal Water Filters, Replaces Keurig 05073., Pack of 6
Offered by Coffee and Toy
Price: $5.60
25 used & new from $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
Works fine in my Keurig, saved a bunch of money over buying name brand.

Plastic Canteen And Pistol Belt Kit
Plastic Canteen And Pistol Belt Kit
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $11.65
12 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 19, 2014
Basic canteen/belt combo. Adjustable belt. Decent product for the price. No complaints here.

Olay Foaming Face Wash  Normal 6.78 Oz (Pack of 2)
Olay Foaming Face Wash Normal 6.78 Oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $9.94
17 used & new from $9.24

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, January 27, 2013
I have always bought this product for the gentleness on the facial skin. I also encouraged my daughter to start using it, because it is so gentle.

5494 WOODLAND DIGITAL CAMO LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT (LARGE)
5494 WOODLAND DIGITAL CAMO LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT (LARGE)
Offered by It's A Big Deal
Price: $11.55
12 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable and effective, January 27, 2013
I chose this shirt because liked the pattern, the closed cuff, and the comfortable feel. Will definately recommend to friends.

Oneill Men's Sketchpad Tee, Burgundy, Large
Oneill Men's Sketchpad Tee, Burgundy, Large

4.0 out of 5 stars ONeill Men's Sketchpad Tee, April 12, 2012
The shirt arrived when promised. I had ordered a large, and it appears to be larger than other large shirts I own, so this large seems to run a bit bigger. Aside from that, no complaints.

Page: 1 | 2