Profile for oscar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

oscar "Oca" RSS Feed (Philippines)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
GRÜV Premium Case "Retro Vintage 80s Radio Boombox Stereo" Design for Sony Ericsson Xperia V LT25i (Best Quality Designer Print on White Hard Cover)

5.0 out of 5 stars great seller and great back case for xperia V, June 6, 2014
I have ordered 3 designs, came early and packaging was great, the 3 were separately packed.. they are all well made and I love the designs..

GRÜV Premium Case "Retro 80s 90s Handheld Portable Videogame Game Boy Console" Design for Sony Ericsson Xperia V LT25i (Best Quality Designer Print on White Hard Cover)

5.0 out of 5 stars great seller and great back case for xperia V, June 6, 2014

GRÜV Premium Case "Retro Vintage Old 80s Audio Cassette Tape" Design for Sony Ericsson Xperia V LT25i (Best Quality Designer Print on White Hard Cover)

Hanes Men's 4 Pack Yarn Dye Woven Boxer Short, Black/Blues Assorted, Medium
Hanes Men's 4 Pack Yarn Dye Woven Boxer Short, Black/Blues Assorted, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars durable and comfty, May 28, 2014
I love this boxer shorts it is cheap and very durable, it is made of cotton so it is comfortable.

Terrapin Hybrid Rubberized Back Cover Hard Case for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact (Solid Black)
Offered by Clickjunkie
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great case I love the textures of its surface, May 28, 2014
I love this case for my z1 compact, its smooth but not slippery I bought 3 different colors of these.

Rosewill 2-Port USB 3.0 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub eSATA Multi-In-1 Internal Card Reader with USB 3.0 Connector (RDCR-11004)
Price: $29.99
34 used & new from $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars after 2 months of use suddenly it stop reading most of USB drives, May 28, 2014
at first it was OK but now it suddenly not reading most of USB flash drives and memory card I have plugged

ARCTIC Accelero L2 Plus VGA Cooler - nVidia & AMD, 92mm Efficient PWM Fan, SLI/CrossFire
Price: $19.99
15 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars works great on my radeon 4830, May 28, 2014
came on time, packaging was great, cooler was easy to install, i have been using it for almost 3 months no problem encountered, it cools efficiently on my vga card

Ray-Ban RB3025 Aviator Large Metal Sunglasses,Non-Polarized, Gold Frame/Crystal Green G-15XLT Lens,62 mm
Price: $89.10
39 used & new from $81.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome aviator eyeglass, March 6, 2014
i love this shade, perfect if you have oval shape face or big head :-) . I always receive a compliment whenever I wear this one..came on time and packaging was great..

Ray-Ban RB2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses 54 mm,Tortoise frame/Crystal Green lens
Price: $90.85
38 used & new from $90.85

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, March 6, 2014
i love this shades, great product, came on time and packaging was great as well.. cool and retro, perfect for summer..fits perfectly to me

Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB (1x8 GB Module) 1600MHz 240-pin DDR3 Non-ECC CL10 Desktop Memory KHX1600C10D3B1/8G
Price: $81.68
8 used & new from $72.00

5.0 out of 5 stars my rig is now FASTER, March 6, 2014
I bought two of these now my computer is faster for gaming and video/photo editing..so far I haven't encountered any problems or BSOD.. I did not overclock my system because I am already 100% satisfied.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3