Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for JAC- N/Central WI > Reviews

Browse

JAC- N/Central WI's Profile

Customer Reviews: 82

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JAC- N/Central WI RSS Feed (WI United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
The Big Country
The Big Country
DVD
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the great old time movies, May 17, 2015
This review is from: The Big Country (Amazon Video)
One of the great old time movies. I liked it when it first came out and enjoyed seeing it again.

Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, Black
Ibera Bicycle Lightweight Aluminum Water Bottle Cage, Black
Price: $9.22
11 used & new from $9.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Ibera Bicycle Aluminum Water Bottle Holder, May 10, 2015
Lightweight, strong and fit perfectly on my new bicycle. My old aluminum water bottle fit perfectly.

Ken Burns: The Roosevelts - An Intimate History Season 1
Ken Burns: The Roosevelts - An Intimate History Season 1
DVD
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE history and the TRUTH about history, May 9, 2015
I LOVE history and the TRUTH about history. Everyone knows T.R. and F.D.R. - Apparently, our history books from my generation AND history lessons didn't tell ALL(?)! I personally believe that Ken Burns has given me more information than any history book I have ever studied from during my school years. I really enjoyed this documentary about the Roosevelts and their outlook on class equality/disparity even when there was dissention within the family. This is a great documentary about how this country became a capitalistic rather than a democratic society.

Mini Bike Pump from 4MyCycle - Portable & Lightweight with Frame Mounting Kit - Deluxe Black CNC Aluminum Alloy - High Pressure Compact Mini Bicycle Pump for Mountain Bike, Hybrid Bike & BMX Bike Tires - Presta & Schrader Compatible
Offered by APC Marketing
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $13.74

5.0 out of 5 stars MINI Bike Pump, May 1, 2015
This is a compact, small pump that fits very nicely on bike. I was very impressed with the quality and workmanship of this pump. It took very little effort to fill the tires of my new bike to recommended psi. I would recommend this pump to anyone.

FMS Small Shock / Bungee Cord Hook Closed (20 Pack)
FMS Small Shock / Bungee Cord Hook Closed (20 Pack)
Offered by YES WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED
Price: $15.15
2 used & new from $15.15

4.0 out of 5 stars FMS small Shock/Bungee Cord Hook Closed, May 1, 2015
They don't look very sturdy when you first see them but they seem to hold up very well. A little hard trying to get two pieces together but it is well worth the effort when done. I doubt that they will ever separate with normal use. I am happy with my purchase and will order them again if I need them.

American Flag: 100% American Made - Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes - 3 x 5 ft
Offered by Grace Alley
Price: $36.67

4.0 out of 5 stars USA Made Flag, March 4, 2015
Above average but a little on the expensive side compared to USA Made flags I have purchased in the past. I will never purchase an American flag that is not made in the USA.

Flag Pole: Tangle Free Spinning Flagpole Residential or Commercial 6ft Flag Pole (Silver)
Offered by Grace Alley
Price: $36.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Best Tangle Free Flagpole, March 4, 2015
Best flagpole I have ever purchased. Fast delivery and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will order from them again if need be.

Spoga Mop, Broom and Sports Equipment Organizer Wall Mount
Spoga Mop, Broom and Sports Equipment Organizer Wall Mount
Price: $11.42
11 used & new from $10.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have been a better deal if it didn't have one unusable/broken slot when ..., February 16, 2015
Would have been a better deal if it didn't have one unusable/broken slot when it arrived. Not worth the trouble to send it back. Won't buy another one.

Bunn A10 Paper Coffee Filter for 8, 10 Cup Brewers and Home Models (Case of 1000)
Price: $12.99
20 used & new from $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Bunn A10 Paper Coffee filter for 10 cup Bunn, January 24, 2015
Expensive and very poor quality control but the only ones that you can use for a 10 cup Bunn-O-Matic.

Vktech® New Watch Repair Tool Set
Vktech® New Watch Repair Tool Set
Offered by awakingdemi
Price: $7.99
9 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Vktech Watch Back Opener for large watches, January 24, 2015
Expensive but it got the job done so I could change my batteries.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9