Profile for trillium > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

trillium RSS Feed

Act of Valor
Act of Valor
Price: $9.00
43 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Trace Adkins rocks on this CD!, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Act of Valor (Audio CD)
I love this CD! Every song is beautifully performed - especially "If The Sun Comes Up" with Trace Adkins. Love the assortment of excellent musicians on it.

Proud to Be Here
Proud to Be Here
Price: $10.99
46 used & new from $4.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Breath-taking CD from Trace Adkins, August 5, 2011
This review is from: Proud to Be Here (Audio CD)
Trace Adkins' latest release "Proud to Be Here" surpasses my expectations. The songs reveal numerous musical styles, and show off his amazing vocal range. I enjoy hearing opposite perspectives about relationships from those full of compassion and devotion, such as "Million Dollar View" and "Just Fishin'" to the light-hearted "It's a Woman Thang" and "If I was a Woman". I actually cried listening to Semper Fi. What an incredible song.

I've only picked out a few songs to comment on here, but after repeatedly listening to "Proud to Be Here", I still cannot pick out a favorite song or two. It's as if the entire CD tells stories from complimentary perspectives. Each time I listen to it I hear different nuances - a tribute to the gift that Trace Adkins has, and fortunately share with us.

Cowboy's Back In Town [Deluxe Edition]
Cowboy's Back In Town [Deluxe Edition]
Price: $10.99
37 used & new from $0.38

5.0 out of 5 stars The cowboy is Definitely back in town!, August 22, 2010
This up-tempo CD ranges from love songs between people, amongst family, and beer! Trace Adkins' expressive vocals bring forth imagery that enhances the meaning behind the songs, and reveal his musical strengths and broad vocal range. The judicial system should keep in mind the processes behind "Whoop a Man's Ass."

The deluxe version is not to be missed, with powerful songs like "Happy Man" and "Pictures on Mantles." One of my favorite songs is "Don't Mind If I Don't" with lyrics that reveal a burning desire.

This CD is definitely not to be missed.