Profile for JB > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 61

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JB RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Nunn Bush Men's Kenton Slip-On,Brown,10 M US
Nunn Bush Men's Kenton Slip-On,Brown,10 M US
Price: $48.97
4 used & new from $48.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, August 26, 2014
Had to return as they fit small.

Under Armour Little Boys' Alter Ego Batman Short Sleeve Tee, Black, 6
Under Armour Little Boys' Alter Ego Batman Short Sleeve Tee, Black, 6

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great on him and fits nicely, August 26, 2014
My son loves this shirt. Looks great on him and fits nicely.

Camelbak Products Eddy Insulated Water Bottle, Aqua, 0.6-Liter
Camelbak Products Eddy Insulated Water Bottle, Aqua, 0.6-Liter
Price: $19.95
3 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love all of them and how they are able to ..., August 26, 2014
I have 4 insulated Water bottles now. Love all of them and how they are able to keep my water cold. I have left my water bottle in the car while running errands, and water stayed cold where in past the water would get warm. The first sip of water will be warm, but that is what is in the straw, after that it is super cool water. I have gotten use to drinking from this straw and do not mind it at all. Easy to wash and Fits nicely in my car cup holder. Easy to carry on finger. My young kids like drinking out of these water bottles too.

adidas Copa Zone Cushion II Sock, Black/White, X-Small
adidas Copa Zone Cushion II Sock, Black/White, X-Small

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks are comfortable for her as she has sensitive feet, August 15, 2014
We bought these socks in a size small for my daughter who wears size 1 kids shoe. Size small was the smallest size available in the store. Finally found them online for x-small. Going to get another pair. Socks are comfortable for her as she has sensitive feet. Hard finding a good pair of soccer socks that feel good for my daughter. The size smalls should fit her fine, but she pulls them up tight, which is why I want them in x-small so they fit just right. As you can see in the size chart, she is on the low end of size small.
Sock Size: Small = Shoe Size: Youth 13C-4Y
Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men's 5-8.5, Women's 5-9.5, Youth 4Y-6
Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men's 9-13, Women's 10-12
Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men's 12-16

Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts Fruit Snacks, Red Berries, 1 Ounce (Pack of 7)
Gerber Organic Yogurt Melts Fruit Snacks, Red Berries, 1 Ounce (Pack of 7)
Price: $20.93
4 used & new from $20.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great snack., August 11, 2014
Overall, these are pretty good snacks for the kids and great feeding tool for the baby. The yogurt melts do get sticky after the child puts them in the mouth. At first when my 8 month old tried these, I didn't like it because it was too messy. Now that he is 9 months old, he can eat these no problem. My 3 year old loves them!

Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Hoover FloorMate SpinScrub with Bonus Hard Floor Wipes, FH40010B
Price: $129.00
80 used & new from $84.79

4.0 out of 5 stars I love scrubbing my floors with Hoover Floormate, August 4, 2014
I love scrubbing my floors with Hoover Floormate. This is my 2nd one in 7 years. The first one lasted 6 years and the newer model only 13 months, unfortunately for me it was just outside the warrenty. Looking at buying another one, but after the 2nd one only lasting a year, I may look at other brands. The Floormate for me was a life saver. Washing my floors by hand took twice as long and more muscle strength. My floors are cheap vinyl and do not resist stains as easy as the floors in my last house. Cleaning my floors by hand was very easy with good quality floors, but now I can't imagine cleaning my floors any other way. The Floormate is not able to clean the floors 100% as the edges are hard to clean and some hard to remove stains can be better cleaned by hand. It does a great job and I use it 1-2 times a week.

MTM 50 Round Flip-Top Rifle Ammo Box .22-250 to .308 Win (Clear Blue)
MTM 50 Round Flip-Top Rifle Ammo Box .22-250 to .308 Win (Clear Blue)
Price: $3.89
12 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, August 3, 2014
Very durable. Has a real hinge instead of the flexible "living" hinge found on many boxes of this type. I'm planning to buy more in my other calibers after seeing just how well this is made.

KidKraft Ride Around Train Set and Table
KidKraft Ride Around Train Set and Table
Price: $136.99
15 used & new from $121.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice overall, but kids are rough and a train ..., July 31, 2014
Piece of junk table. Screws constantly come out. Table wobbles. My husband replaced with bigger screws and did so e wood working. Still falling apart. Save your money and get a nicer table that will last. This is cheap plywood. Looks nice overall, but kids are rough and a train table will get a lot of use and not to mention resale value on a nicer table.

The Adventures Of Captain Underpants (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
by Dav Pilkey
Edition: Library Binding
Price: $17.02
5 used & new from $17.02

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love these books, July 24, 2014
My son who isn't much of a reader, loves to read these books. I bought the two with color, apparently they come in black and white. Since then my kids now have two more books, a total of 4. My 5 year old has been reading these books for 6 months and my daughter who is 7 as well. They both enjoy it. Best thing to do for any kid, is get them books they want to read. My son picked them and I got them. He thinks they are funny books.

The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
The LEGO Movie Videogame - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
Price: $29.85
52 used & new from $20.00

3.0 out of 5 stars The kids loved the game and so did I, July 15, 2014
This game is ideal for young children. I played this game with my 5 & 7 year olds. The kids loved the game and so did I, but here is the deal. The game is so easy that we were able to finish the game in 10 days with all achievements and we played a little bit most every day and got a little help from the internet. Seriously save your money and borrow the game from a friend or library before buying. That is what we did. Saving my $40 for something else. Now that we finished the game, my kids love replaying stuff and exploring. Fun game for everyone and a few glitches will be found in the game. Not sure why this game cost so much as a whole lot didn't go into the game like other Lego XBox games.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7